[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 11/14 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
    The new items are cash shop only items, that you can immediately use for the new system rather than hold if you want. No more need for the 3rd vault page than there was before, although admittedly we have needed it badly for a while.
    actually they arent cash only items. The ones in the shop are called Pearls of Wisdom and the 30C one gives your 50 wisdom and the 1100C one gives you 2000 wisdom. But the wisdom can also be obtained by doing ladder, delivery and hunt. The ones in the shop are just so you can buy wisdom in bulk if you wanted to, but they can be gotten in game as well.

Also about 3rd vault page as it has been said many times before, the chances of them giving that is low as the original game that R2 gets their coding from does not have vault page 3, but they DO have other storage techniques available to them and if R2 has been sent the coding for can implant into the game if they choose to.
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 11-14-2013, 11:56 AM.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

15 points you get if you do ladder?

Comment

I think that with the ladder one you may have to get to level75 to get the wisdom, as i know people that have done ladder today and NOT had any wisdom at all. But clarification on this would be good. Its ok tell us ladder but what level would be nice so we know -__-
        APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

when you get the ss from the ladder you get the wisdom to,but dunno how many points you get,heard 15 points but those wasnt at lvl 75

Comment

think what they meant is the item can be consumed once obtained, the system will keep a tank of your total wisdom, need to consume the pearls before they work as well. the quests go directly to the wisdom storage though. only the items from cash shop would take up space until consumed &stored for use in this partClick image for larger version

Name:	wiz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	1677818 when ready.

Comment

Can we get Body and Soul (aka Bone) System next week?? Also, maybe lighthouse or something that like Fruits 2.0 system.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                Can we get Body and Soul (aka Bone) System next week?? Also, maybe lighthouse or something that like Fruits 2.0 system.
                january next system or end december

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
                  january next system or end december

Hopefully Dec. they've been pushing like new content out like every 2-4 weeks. Systems being 1 a month.

Comment

Lame..another boring icon for lame cashing...no 3rd page vault..
                    (S6)Wisteria889
                    Class: Mage
                    Server:Windshear Peaks
                    Level:70+
                    Plane:Eidolon
                    Honor:Viceroy
                    Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                    Proud player since 2011
                    ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Originally posted by wisteria589 View Post
                      Lame..another boring icon for lame cashing...no 3rd page vault..
                      half 3rd page its not full

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
                        [LIST]
                        Bug Fixes
                        • Addressed bugs with the new event Warriors' Arena. The event should now be functioning properly, however please continue to let us know if you experience any problems with it.
                        so shadow strike not being able to be used in arena signals a lot more character nerfs in the future I guess imma cut my ties before more ** comes around

I mean seriously because a few childish noobs do not know how to fight you kill shadow rogues completely in arena by taking out one of their most powerful attack skills

I posted a solution to this issue in my thread(treat same as hellstorm) but I guess GMs/Devs care not about that

what I am trying to say here is im done with it maybe if i get a email from a friend in the future about them fixing the issue I will come back and spend money but theres no way in hell imma pay people to ruin the character class I use

*hint* be more specific about the bugs addressed as there was literally tons that were and were not reported
                        Server -Kabam English
                        Char Name - World
                        Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                        Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                        Guild - Reality(leader)
                        no longer playing

Comment

[BBug Fixes
                          Addressed bugs with the new event Warriors' Arena. The event should now be functioning properly, however please continue to let us know if you experience any problems with it.[/B]
                          Dont post that you have fixed the bug issue in the event was YOU HAVE NOT!!!

It is exactly the same as it was last week and the week before, also you have NOT fixed the Rouges at all, we still CAN NOT use 3 of our main skills in this event!! If you are going to take 3 of main skills of a Shadow Rouge then take the Rangers Traps away, Mages AoE, Priests Curses and Knights AoEs and Angelic Blessing, at least make is fair for all not just disadvantage 1 class completely.

take about messing an event, you still not fixed Void either that is still buggy as hell.
                          APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

GM i have not been Abel to play for a week the loading page says infinity
                            Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Will there be a guide for the Corruption dungeon, and a list of the level prizes?
                              "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                                Will there be a guide for the Corruption dungeon, and a list of the level prizes?
                                You kill the (what I call )

The Pink Flying Pig

that only spawns either 1 or 2 of them every 3 mins. You have to be the one the kill it to get teleported to the next stage.

You Kill the Mobs in the middle then the boss, each floor drops a and so does the 2nd level, the 3rd level and 4th drop Blue Heart Fragments, 5th and 6th from Yellow Heart Fragments, 7th and 8th drop Purple Heart Fragments and 9th and 10th drop Orange Heart Fragments.

On each floor you can choose to collect a pack and leave, which mean you will get teleported back to Star Glade, BUT you can still re-enter and fight the Pink Flying Pig again and go through the levels again.

(I will list what you get from each pack later, but i do remember that level5 packs gives you the Mark of Godx1 plus other stuff and the level2 ones give you Etheral Wingsx1 plus other stuff)
                                Last edited by Apoloymi; 11-15-2013, 07:51 PM.
                                APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                                GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Working...
                                X