Battlegrounds are becoming stupid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds are becoming stupid

How are you supposed to defend against circlehead that keeps you imobile for 4 turns.
    Battle grounds are no longer fun since you allow level 1000 to compete against level 64.
    It doesn't make sense, totally uneven. You need to have a penalty for attacking a level that is far beneath you, or modify arenas so only similar levels attack.

make Holy Seal to lvl 99 is max lvl if you become stunned at this points you have max 1 turn stun.

I have talents lvl 75 but only 55 into Holy Seal working for get my 5 last lvl for become lvl 80.
    I dont care if i die or lose have VIP 9 no honors lose.

What its counts in Class War even if you die becouse of be stunned frome a noob, just kill him into Class War instent.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

My point is that there is no point in my joining in a battle ground if everyone there is 10 levels above me. Not fun, and I always end up just quitting. It's a flaw in the game.

Comment

Then you will start complaining about something else.

I never tire of the 100,000's of threads on how unfair the BG and Arena's are. Keep them coming please.

Let's start the petition to get the BG back to their original form. 1 for below Lv40 and 1 Lv40+ and then sit back and watch the complaints multiply ex potentially.

Comment

Working...
        X