Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I got bored an drew upa new mount :D

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got bored an drew upa new mount :D

I was bored this week so thought i'd draw up a mount, be nice if it came in game, but ik it wont but hey still looks cool
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-15-2013, 07:18 AM. Reason: Deleted artwork, as it isn't your own

you should be a painter rather than a gamer

hmm, wait. it's not by you, it's by this person here: http://genzoman.deviantart.com/art/Tiamat-156725652

shame on you!

i don't understand people who have to take other people's work and claim it as their own. really ***** ugly.
    Last edited by Naveron; 11-14-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

lol. btw i was bored and created a new mmorpg last week. if you wanna try it out its called "world of warcraft"

Comment

Even without the link supplied from the above post just one look at it I could tell it was done by Genzoman!

Comment

He didn't even try to at least hide/ erase the signature. -_-;
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

This kid has to be like 12 years old....

Comment

its another one of those "man seeking attention"

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                its another one of those "man seeking attention"
                Man *****?

Comment

Seeing plagiarism is not a very nice thing to do, I'm closing this thread. Do *not* claim other people's hard work as your own.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                  X