+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: 7 Dragons Tips

Priest of Pontifications hellabella_S1 is considered so-so around these parts. hellabella_S1's Avatar
    Where I don't have to explain what's going on in my head ... I don't even understand it myself!
    I haven't checked to see if there are posts about this stage in nm for 7dragons but ... here's the team with which I got last 2 dungeons in Ancient Aeolian Dragon and the first three in Ancient Thunder.
    Name:  ancient thunder nm formation.png
Views: 558
Size:  515.4 KB Name:  ancient thunder nm stars.png
Views: 547
Size:  338.7 KB Name:  ancient thunder nm.png
Views: 554
Size:  503.0 KB

The Centaur Maiden is only 4 stars, the others are 6 stars - except Fiery which is 7 stars.
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Ok I looked through all the posts and I did not see what answer I need. I am trying to fight the Ancient Holy Dragon NM with 3 demons at 7 star and 2 demons at 6 star. I am stuck at the 4th den for months now. Any suggestions?

Priest of Pontifications Hotscrock has a few fans. Hotscrock has a few fans. Hotscrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R231874626 View Post
    Ok I looked through all the posts and I did not see what answer I need. I am trying to fight the Ancient Holy Dragon NM with 3 demons at 7 star and 2 demons at 6 star. I am stuck at the 4th den for months now. Any suggestions?
    Three 6-Stars and Two 7-Stars are not enough to finish Holy Dragon NM I think. Only advice i can give is keep praying at 7 Dragons for 25 Holy Soul Stones daily (15 Stones if your Summoner is below lv142). It can take some time but i think the only way to proceed is making the Elite Fiery Demon 8 stars. I hope i helped

Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

I managed to get though without the healer....used all of the team members who have lane attacks and the Elite Fiery Demon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13