+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eternal Saga Merger Events

Customer Service Representative R2_Lulu and their posts have made people go 'meh'.

Eternal Saga Merger Events

Name:  ES1.png
Views: 1267
Size:  39.6 KB

It Pays to Consume
    Servers: Merged Servers
    Duration: 7 days following the server merge

Description: For the first 7 days following the server merge, spend Gold in the Shop and obtain unique rewards, including an exclusive pet –aby Bear, Blessing Rune and mount Thunder Lion.

Note: Rewards can be redeemed by clicking the “Merged Rebate” icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Purchases made in the Market or with Gold (Bound) are not included.

Name:  ES2.png
Views: 1250
Size:  27.6 KB

Merged Special Offers
    Duration: 3 days following server merge

Description: For the first 3 days following a server merge, players get special deals by clicking the “Special Offers” icon. Item quantity is limited, so don’t miss out!

Name:  ES3.png
Views: 1194
Size:  15.9 KB
    All contents in above packs should base on ingame data.

Merged Login Rewards
    Level: 40+

Description: Log in daily after a server merge and click the “Merged Login Rewards” to obtain valuable rewards including Gold (Bound), Silver (Bound), Demon Soul Crystal, Dragon Soul Crystal, and Soul Crystal. Rewards can be collected once per day and are available for 7 days.

Name:  ES4.png
Views: 1329
Size:  19.9 KB

Merged Participation Packs

Description: During the event time, reach 100,120 and 140 participation to obtain time limited rewards! Open these packs will receive rare items including Purse, Wisdom Runes, Contract Scroll, Hero Token, Demonslayer Token and General’s Warrant.

Name:  ES5.png
Views: 1197
Size:  13.3 KB

Double Up - Events
    Level requirement: lvl.40+
    Duration: 3 days following the server merge
    Description: During the event time, players will gain double exp by doing Divine Blessing, Star Shrine, Fishing, Amour Shore and Guild Tree.

Name:  ES6.png
Views: 1161
Size:  6.9 KB

Double Up – Killing Monsters
    Duration: the day following the server merge

Description: During the event time, all players could gain double EXP by killing monsters and 1.5x EXP Rune can be stacked. VIP map is recommended.

Merged Arena

Description: During the event time, join in the Arena and top 30 players will gain extra merged rewards during the settlement on Thursday and Sunday.

Name:  ES7.png
Views: 1166
Size:  9.1 KB
    All rewards should base on ingame data.

Merged Guild Wars
    Servers: merged servers

Description: During the event time, join in the Guild Wars to obtain extra rewards and the guild leader will gain more.
    Name:  ES8.png
Views: 1199
Size:  25.5 KB
    Notes: Leader packs are individual rewards for guild leaders and member packs rewards for all participants. All rewards should base on ingame data.

Merged Guild Domination

Description: During the event time, join in the Guild Domination. Top 5 guild participants will receive extra rewards and the guild leader will gain more.
    Name:  ES9.png
Size:  28.9 KB
    Notes: Leader packs are individual rewards for guild leaders and member packs rewards for all participants. All rewards should base on ingame data.

Merged Territory Wars

Description: Join in the Territory Wars during the event time. Occupier guild and assistant guilds will receive extra rewards and the guild leader will gain more.
    Name:  ES10.png
Size:  19.2 KB
    Notes: Leader packs are individual rewards for occupier guild leaders and member packs are rewards for all participants. All rewards should base on ingame data.

Merged Battle Rating Rankings
    Duration: On the 8th day following the server merge

Description: Top 10 players will be greatly rewarded according the rankings display at the reset of the 8th day following the server merge.
    Name:  ES11.png
Views: 1192
Size:  22.5 KB
    All rewards based on in-game data.

Merged Pet Rankings
    Duration: On the 8th day following the server merge

Description: Top 10 players will be greatly rewarded according the pet rankings display at the reset of the 8th day following the server merge.
    Name:  ES12.png
Views: 1184
Size:  19.8 KB
    All rewards based on in-game data.

Merged Charm Rankings
    Duration: 3 days following the server merge

Description: During the event time, top 10 players in the charm ranking list will gain rewards. Rewards sent out daily before the reset.
    Name:  ES13.png
Views: 1164
Size:  12.6 KB

nice event

ok but then why didnt anyone get the rewards for the rankings events? cause my char on S2 didnt recieve pet ranking reward or charm rewards, its already been the full 8 days this is the 9th now but no rewards (XXsakura S2)

Squire of Statements DjBuddah is just another poster. For now.... DjBuddah's Avatar
    same here sakura ive submitted a ticket and the G-MS replied 2me so i'm waiting for a reply back
    Don't see the point in signatures about in ingame level and class but i'll add my ingame name so people know who i really am even though most people know :P

IGN (S4)DjTamzinDnB
    Class Non of your business :P
    Level Non of your business :P
    BR Non of your business :P
    Mount Non of your buiness :P
    Wings Non of your business :P

U see where im going with this? Thanks for taking your time 2 read my signature hope u have fun gaming

Squire of Statements DjBuddah is just another poster. For now.... DjBuddah's Avatar
    9 days have passed and no rewards, where are our rewards!!!!!!
    Attached Images          
    Last edited by DjBuddah; 11-29-2013 at 10:08 PM.
    Don't see the point in signatures about in ingame level and class but i'll add my ingame name so people know who i really am even though most people know :P

IGN (S4)DjTamzinDnB

U see where im going with this? Thanks for taking your time 2 read my signature hope u have fun gaming

meh i give up delete that post ^ it has the wrong screenshits

IGN (S4)DjTamzinDnB

Contents: Merged BR-PET-Charm rewards, When will we get them? it says 13:30 on 8th day, its been 9 days now i believe servers 2-3 and 4?
    GM: DjTamzinDnB, Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly provide us the thread of this event for us to check and verify. Thank you for your cooperation. -The R2Games Team
    Reply: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Merger-Events i believe this is the thread, at very Bottom it says Merged Battle Rating Rankings Servers: Merged Servers Duration: On the 8th day following the server merge Description: Top 10 players will be greatly rewarded according the rankings display at the reset of the 8th day following the server merge. and same for Pet and Charm rankings, its been 9 days now since our servers merged and the events ended Servers 2-3 and 4 On Saturday, November 30, 2013 1:04 AM, R2Games Support wrote:
    GM: Hi DjTamzinDnB, Thank you for providing us the needed thread. Your concern regarding this matter has already forwarded to the appropriate department . Your patience is highly appreciated. -The R2Games Team

how bloody usless, we want our rewards already
    IGN DjTamzinDnB
    Games Broken Realm & Eternal saga
    BR Broken Realm come play and see
    BR Eternal Saga same as above come play and see

Level Broken Realm max cap 80
    Level Eternal Saga work in progress 78+
    and the rest like pets, mounts and wings blah de blah if your really that interested come play and see?

good luck and have fun gaming

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The rewards for the post server merge rankings have already been sent.
    We are filtered again!! Read what that means for you.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

All of these merger events and opportunities to receive titles the 1st day should be available for every server being merged including the newest merge coming for s17/18/22. You cant just merge an already merged server with a new one then give us no chance for rewards, thats completely biased on your guys side. They had many many rewards s22 should too! If server 22 gets no chance in merger rewards then you are completely screwing us over with our gameplay and with the thousands of dollars we put into this game!! ALL PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE A FIGHTING OR EQUAL CHANCE!! NOT GIVE A ALREADY MERGED SERVER EVEN A BETTER CHANCE TO BE WAY STRONGER COME ON NOW R2.

Edit: Idc Anymore, gonna most likely quit this game for all the trouble you guys being me and my players.
    Last edited by R232839006; 01-08-2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Tired of it

Server Merge for s34 s31 and s27 plz few people on this servers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast