(In Edition)See what's new in Wartune 2.1 part II here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
    do u have any proof ? coz it is just stupid expensive then !" 18k balens for blue ? or 500 mahra lol
    oh, sorry. Just tried it. and it gives 10 EXP or 50 EXP. Information updated in the first post.
    Last edited by Erick_Ribeiro; 12-03-2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick_Ribeiro View Post
      oh, sorry. Just tried it. and it gives 10 EXP or 50 EXP.
      ah ty god there is still hope

and ty for the great guid hope they reward u
      Last edited by Psxplayer; 12-03-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

ah ty god there is still hope

and ty for the great guid hope they reward u
        Thank you. I just need information about the Apollo Skills, how we'll get Mahra and information about the Bound Balens drops in Campaigns so I'll finish the post.

Comment

Thank you. I just need information about the Apollo Skills, how we'll get Mahra and information about the Bound Balens drops in Campaigns so I'll finish the post.
          seen vid of chinese ver. it was 3mahra from weekly reward and 1 daily bud its chinese soo

Btw do u know if its 100 poits for each star or next stars well need more points ?

Comment

hmm... still no info on how much Mahra you get per day?

is it still only "one"?

Even if it gives 10 exp (or 50 if lucky)

You need 100 per star for green (either upgrade 4 or 5 times, not sure how the star works)
            So, that's 10 Mahra per star, or 40~50 Mahra per star

And if you only get 1 a day, that's still 40~50 days (if you didn't get lucky)

Tho... I am just assuming each star level requires same amount to upgrade...

It might turn out to be like all other stuff, Soul Engraving, Mount Training, Fate Wheel, where the higher level it goes, the more points you need to level it.

So it might turn out to be like
            1 star -> 2 star = 100 exp needed
            2 star -> 3 star = 200 exp needed
            3 star -> 4 star = 400 exp needed
            5 star -> 6 star = 800 exp needed

which would than take longer than 40~50 days. (probably goes to 3~5 month or something)

Any Heavy Casher from S1 knows?
            Also, does your Pet's "rarity" (color) change once you get all 5 star max? (or does it just stays same rarity)

Comment

seen vid of chinese ver. it was 3mahra from weekly reward and 1 daily bud its chinese soo

Btw do u know if its 100 poits for each star or next stars well need more points ?
              10 EXP for every Star. I don't have tried it, but got confirmation with 2 friends.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                hmm... still no info on how much Mahra you get per day?

is it still only "one"?

Even if it gives 10 exp (or 50 if lucky)

You need 100 per star for green (either upgrade 4 or 5 times, not sure how the star works)
                So, that's 10 Mahra per star, or 40~50 Mahra per star

And if you only get 1 a day, that's still 40~50 days (if you didn't get lucky)

Tho... I am just assuming each star level requires same amount to upgrade...

It might turn out to be like all other stuff, Soul Engraving, Mount Training, Fate Wheel, where the higher level it goes, the more points you need to level it.

So it might turn out to be like
                1 star -> 2 star = 100 exp needed
                2 star -> 3 star = 200 exp needed
                3 star -> 4 star = 400 exp needed
                5 star -> 6 star = 800 exp needed

which would than take longer than 40~50 days. (probably goes to 3~5 month or something)

Any Heavy Casher from S1 knows?
                Also, does your Pet's "rarity" (color) change once you get all 5 star max? (or does it just stays same rarity)
                Your sylph can hold 5 stars. When you have a 5 star sylph, you need to fill your Blessing 1 more time to upgrade the rarity.

Comment

New event Wings information in the #1 post

Comment

New event Wings information in the #1 post
                    OMG they look awsome best looking wingz in the game !

Why i feel that i will see a new event u can get them from again 50k bud this 1ns ar totaly wort it not like the weard looking fire wingz its just glows weard when u move
                    I bet all the ppl that spend 50k for the fire will spend 50k more just to change coz they look 1000x better then the fire wingz !

Comment

new information about "Resolved Bound Balens issue with the Farm Shop" available in the first post.

Comment

Can you clarify why some of these skills in shop are skills we already have? What would be the point of buying them.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                          Can you clarify why some of these skills in shop are skills we already have? What would be the point of buying them.
                          In case some players bought it by mistake, then R2 would say "sorry we don't compensate for player's mis-click".

Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                            Because when you buy a skill scroll, you need to activate the skill. When you activate the skill, it will replace one of your skill. But, can pay 300 balens to open 4th or 5th skill slot so the new skill you unlocked don't take the slot of 1 of your 3 base skill. So, if you buy one of the new skill, it might replace warm spring for example if you didn't pay 300 balens to unlock extra slot. So, you have a chance to buy it again if you made a mistake or want that skill again.

Try and tested on my Chinese server.
                            Last edited by Eskendal; 12-03-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Eskendal, I wanna clarify the cost of upgrading Sylphs.

Previously, you said it was

How does that change with our version?
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                Eskendal, I wanna clarify the cost of upgrading Sylphs.

Previously, you said it was

How does that change with our version?
                                I don't know how it will work for us.

On Chinese server, they don't have "stars". So, if you go from green to blue, you need 1200 exp. That's it.

But, for us, from the pics I see, it will be like, star 1 need 100 exp., star 2 need ?, star 3 need ? etc... let's say star 2 need 200, star 3 need 300, star 4 need 400 and star 5 need 500, you will need 1500 exp. total to get a better color. I don't know what you need for each star, it's something new.

When you get max. exp on the 5th star, you will get better color. Well, I hope so...

Check my last sentence lol

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....901#post712901
                                Last edited by Eskendal; 12-04-2013, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X