Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

(In Edition)See what's new in Wartune 2.1 part II here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i loveee Erics picture wings =O but i never see this ? =S

Name: Ereshkigal
    Server: 246
    Guild: Farytale
    Level: 64

i love piggyy and i want turtle in mouuuntss
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

Comment

• any news that they'll fix the cost of resetting skills, opening inventory slots, and talent skills?
      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        There's still no information about upgrading purple Sylphs.
        I can help with 1 star - 4 star, but 4 -> 5 and 5 -> orange you'll have to find pipster. Only guy I saw in forums who has a pic of orange sylph....maybe there's red sylph too =P
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          I can help with 1 star - 4 star, but 4 -> 5 and 5 -> orange you'll have to find pipster. Only guy I saw in forums who has a pic of orange sylph....maybe there's red sylph too =P
          There is not red sylphs, even in chinese game.

Comment

• Chinese prices are 1.5-5 times lower on their servers, and they buy more balens with less money

Comment

• Originally posted by minncha View Post
              Chinese prices are 1.5-5 times lower on their servers, and they buy more balens with less money
              It's because there are a lot of chinese paying for the game. Take it for example...in the first hours of the Chinese Release of patch "Evolution" 7road alone recorded a total of Y10,000,000 yen, or $1,600,000 USD worth of recharges! they can afford low prices because they get to have tons of rechargers. I don't know why English wartune keeps on nerfing updates, don't they ever wonder that what if they just give us the whole chinese update and we get to be happy and in turn people would get to recharge more?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnCali View Post
                It's because there are a lot of chinese paying for the game. Take it for example...in the first hours of the Chinese Release of patch "Evolution" 7road alone recorded a total of Y10,000,000 yen, or $1,600,000 USD worth of recharges! they can afford low prices because they get to have tons of rechargers. I don't know why English wartune keeps on nerfing updates, don't they ever wonder that what if they just give us the whole chinese update and we get to be happy and in turn people would get to recharge more?
                Cause English servers likes Heavy and Super cashers instead, those that spend more than 500 USD a week (or during events)

All the while leaving non-casher and light cashers in the dust to rust.

And several month ago, someone found a chart about it, where it shows there's only around 5000 or so active players in the game

and most of those 5000 players are made up of ALTS... and not individual players.

A lot of players left because English servers constantly nerf and bring in more and more P2W for heavy cashers, so non-casher and light cashers can't compete at all and just decides to quit.

Even some heavy cashers quit because of super cashers, heavy casher spend 500 trying to be strong, a super casher spend 3000...
                The heavy casher would have to spend more to catch up, but they can't outspend super cashers.
                Than heavy casher gets depressed cause they spend a lot in the first place to be at the top.
                And so they just decides to quit...

This happened to several players on my server, some was back when we had server-merges.

Not to mention I also heard when Zebq had his server merged. 50~90% of players from the other merged-servers left the game because no one could compete with Zebq's instant win. Not even Heavy cashers that spend 500+ USD a week could win against someone that spend more than 1000+ USD a week.

The same things happens to other server-merges when a super casher merges into other servers.
                Last edited by anichaos; 12-19-2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Cali, i read your blog, the info its awsome. also ive seen you will post new things soon. what i am very interested in , it will be the guardian sistem and the tiamat invasion, if you can post some more explicit info about it. some would love some info about: Path to the Vault of Heaven, clothing stats or lost treasure. i am srr to ask this, and ty in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    I apologise if this has been asked before.

Is 400 the maximum number of amethyst you can obtain per day?
                    The max ammount per day is 800 amethyst if you do it in double cart time condor
                    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      Not to mention I also heard when Zebq had his server merged. 50~90% of players from the other merged-servers left the game because no one could compete with Zebq's instant win. Not even Heavy cashers that spend 500+ USD a week could win against someone that spend more than 1000+ USD a week.

The same things happens to other server-merges when a super casher merges into other servers.
                      I was on server 222 when that server merged with zebq, instantly left my mage who was lvl 50 33k br (which wasn't bad at all at the time).
                      Moment I made my archer on the then new server 256. 222 is a ghost server now, most quit. I've nothing against ZebQ tho, but I didn't like being merged like that.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Cause English servers likes Heavy and Super cashers instead, those that spend more than 500 USD a week (or during events)

All the while leaving non-casher and light cashers in the dust to rust.

And several month ago, someone found a chart about it, where it shows there's only around 5000 or so active players in the game

and most of those 5000 players are made up of ALTS... and not individual players.

A lot of players left because English servers constantly nerf and bring in more and more P2W for heavy cashers, so non-casher and light cashers can't compete at all and just decides to quit.

Even some heavy cashers quit because of super cashers, heavy casher spend 500 trying to be strong, a super casher spend 3000...
                        The heavy casher would have to spend more to catch up, but they can't outspend super cashers.
                        Than heavy casher gets depressed cause they spend a lot in the first place to be at the top.
                        And so they just decides to quit...

This happened to several players on my server, some was back when we had server-merges.

What sucks is how a lot of good games like these get destroyed by American Companies. They don't understand games like these and it's values. Now I'm not bashing American Companies, it's just they don't get Chinese games. It's way cheaper learning Chinese and playing on there than here. Final. I hate how people want short term instead of long term. The greed overpowers even a slightest truth they will earn more in the long term and be more successful. This company has it's pros though. I mean they have good forums for people to discuss, they have mods too to help out in anyway they can. R2 has the biggest player base(?) I would assume. W@r2unedotcom only serves West Coast which is so lame -_- and maybe some other things... They need to learn how 7road does it if they want more...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                        :o:o:o:o

Comment

• This has nothing nothing to do with the nationality of the company, most of the best game companies ARE American (no I'm not American before that get's tossed in my face).
                          It's the company r2 (or ProficientCity) itself that cares less for it's customers, the players, than it's own profit. r2/ProficientCity in my eyes are more a bunch of bankers with a sidejob rather than a game company.

ANY true game company consists out of gamers themselves, and they know what the players want. That's why I think r2 isn't a real game company.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                            This has nothing nothing to do with the nationality of the company, most of the best game companies ARE American (no I'm not American before that get's tossed in my face).
                            It's the company r2 (or ProficientCity) itself that cares less for it's customers, the players, than it's own profit. r2/ProficientCity in my eyes are more a bunch of bankers with a sidejob rather than a game company.

ANY true game company consists out of gamers themselves, and they know what the players want. That's why I think r2 isn't a real game company.
                            There are a lot of good game companies in America as well as are there bad ones. I've experienced bad things with other American game companies. I just didn't want to directly Bash R2. Sorry from the above, it was my own experience with it. I do agree, True game companies want the players to be happy. This company doesn't do **** about it. And I was wondering on the loading page, it says Proficient City on the loading page, so does R2 really have anything to do in the game besides take cash? I mean literally that's all I see them do

I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                            :o:o:o:o

Comment

• Over and over players sit here guessing why R2 does the things it does, or debating who is to blame, completely ignoring R2's own voiced answer on it. Because somehow assigning blame to other companies makes those players feel less duped? less stupid? I don't know, but when a company states loud and clear their games are intended to be short term wallet thieves vs stand alone MMO's with healthy, happy, active player bases....what do you expect? http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An

Comment

Working...
                              X