(In Edition)See what's new in Wartune 2.1 part II here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Because when you buy a skill scroll, you need to activate the skill. When you activate the skill, it will replace one of your skill. But, can pay 300 balens to open 4th or 5th skill slot so the new skill you unlocked don't take the slot of 1 of your 3 base skill. So, if you buy one of the new skill, it might replace warm spring for example if you didn't pay 300 balens to unlock extra slot. So, you have a chance to buy it again if you made a mistake or want that skill again.

Try and tested on my Chinese server.
    eh what? we can't swap skills at all? we can only pick them permanently and then have to pay to re-arrange? are you sure it works that way?

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
      eh what? we can't swap skills at all? we can only pick them permanently and then have to pay to re-arrange? are you sure it works that way?
      Sadly, I think so lol.

I lost my third skill on my Chinese server. My little lightning fairy lost her Delphic for some other skill.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph skills.png
Views:	2
Size:	261.3 KB
ID:	1678195

You need to check the adv. studies and pay 300 balens so the new skill you bought will be placed in the 4th skill slot and it will not replace one of your 3 base skills.

You can change the order of the skills in your skill bar, but, you can't switch skills (skills you don't have in your skill bar) without having to buy them again if you already have 5 skills.

*See on the picture only 8 skills learned. 5 skills and 3 passives.
      Last edited by Eskendal; 12-03-2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Dude... that sucks...

Here I thought you could buy the skills and it appears on the "Learned" section than you could switch the skill around like in Sylph Arena...

**** system, make you pay more to get what you already had just to get it back...

BTW, can the skill slots be opened with Bound Balens?
        Last edited by anichaos; 12-03-2013, 09:32 PM.

Comment

All I can say is, yes system suck, but, find the Sylph you like the most, make sure you get the best skills it can get and live with it forever lol. I know Iris will always be useful. Always. There is a skill that does some kind of Blessed Light. Buy this in fourth slot and don't regret it because I saw 1 archer doing level 80 Nightmare MP with his Iris doing some massive healing to help the mage in his team. My point is, don't waste your balens if you're not sure. Check skills description and think what you really need before buying it. R2 want to milk us, but you can play smart too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            All I can say is, yes system suck, but, find the Sylph you like the most, make sure you get the best skills it can get and live with it forever lol. I know Iris will always be useful. Always. There is a skill that does some kind of Blessed Light. Buy this in fourth slot and don't regret it because I saw 1 archer doing level 80 Nightmare MP with his Iris doing some massive healing to help the mage in his team. My point is, don't waste your balens if you're not sure. Check skills description and think what you really need before buying it. R2 want to milk us, but you can play smart too.
            But we won't know what other sylph in future patch would have... so it's hard to see what to buy, especially since we don't get much bound balens at all, I get like less than 30 or so a day...
            And I still donno if the skill slot can be open with bound balens or not, page one only says you can buy skill scrolls with bound balens.

And here's questions on Sylph Skills, anyone want to answer them?

What's the Cooldown for
            Rain Dance: Restores 133% + 500 HP to all teammates.
            Tsunami: Deals 145% + 156 magic water damage to all enemies. Removes debuff from ally with lowest HP.
            (I want to compare them to Warm Spring and Acheron Wave, to see which skills is better)

Airy Guardian: Max HP increased by 30% for 3 rounds. After use, Max HP returns to its original value.
            How's the HP work on this?
            Is it like, you have 70,000/100,000 HP, activating this skill turn your HP to 100,000/130,000?
            Than after it ends and if you had HP still at 100,000, would you get 100,000/100,000 HP at end?
            (basically means you get a 30,000 HP heal?)
            or does it return to 70,000/100,000 HP?
            Last edited by anichaos; 12-03-2013, 10:46 PM.

Comment

-Information about Apollo skills update with information of the sylphs scrolls in the shop. The description of these skills in the shop doesn't shows number, but I'll get the complete information soon.

-Cooldown information added to Iris and Pan.
              Last edited by Erick_Ribeiro; 12-03-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick_Ribeiro View Post
                Skills Descripion and costs - Apollo
                Skills that costs 395 Balens
                Shining Strike: 148% + 180 magic light damage to a single front-row target.
                Beam Sword: Magic light damage to 1-2 targets. The more HP the target has, the more the damage.
                Light Arrow: magic light damage to 2-4 players. The higher the target's HP, the more damage they take.

Skills that costs 445 Balens
                Radiant Soul(Passive): Every action has a chance to add a shield that absorbs health.
                Illumination(Passive): Healing has a greater effect on you.
                Heavenly Body: Enhances MDEF and PDEF for a number of rounds.
                Master of Light(Passive): Damage increased.
                Ray: 160% + 256 magic light damage to all enemies. Restores 2% of Max HP.

Skills that costs 745 Balens
                Sword of Judgment: Ranged attack that deals 340%+300 magic light damage to all enemies. Consums 500 Awakening Points. 45 seconds cooldown
                Helios' Bledding: Heals a certain amount of health. Consums 500 Awakening Points. 45 seconds cooldown
                Oh yeah... I thought Iris was better than Apollo... Now that Apollo has a heal (an Iris specialty), as well as reduce damage (a Pan specialty), and a combination of both (increases your defense while healing), as well as some insane techs which makes the damage higher the more HP you got (like Bleed)...

What the _________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  Oh yeah... I thought Iris was better than Apollo... Now that Apollo has a heal (an Iris specialty), as well as reduce damage (a Pan specialty), and a combination of both (increases your defense while healing), as well as some insane techs which makes the damage higher the more HP you got (like Bleed)...

What the _________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Told you ppls that complains other pets are stronger than Apollo are crazy...

Apollo will always be stronger than other pets (maybe except for the future Dark balen pet)

Also... Hmm...

Warm Spring - single heal - 15 seconds cooldown
                  vs
                  Rain Dance - party heal - 60 seconds cooldown

(Spirit Well(Passive): The target of Warm Spring has damage reduced by 5% for 3 rounds.)

Tsunami - aoe dmg + 1 person cleanse - 10 seconds cooldown.
                  Acheron Wave - strong aoe dmg - 45 seconds cooldown

(Master of Water(Passive): Acheron Wave has a chance to bind target for a round.)

So hard to decide which one I should take.

Since Rain Dance and Tsunami doesn't have any passive bonus
                  (this is also only if I can get enough bound balens for it)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Apollo will always be stronger than other pets (maybe except for the future Dark balen pet)

Also... Hmm...

vs

(Spirit Well(Passive): The target of Warm Spring has damage reduced by 5% for 3 rounds.)

(Master of Water(Passive): Acheron Wave has a chance to bind target for a round.)

I just said "better"... Not all strong things are better things... Iris is better since she is useful because of heal... Now, we just knew that Apollo has it too, though his heals are selfish (for himself only)....

Rain Dance and Tsunami are the good skills to take... Master of Water is meh... It is just a chance.... It is just like the 2nd delphic of the mage which sucks.

But you have to take note that you have to open the 4th and 5th skill slot before you buy those skills...

Warm Spring, Rain Dance, Tsunami and Acheron Wave would be a good set of skills for Iris...

This is just my opinion.

Comment

Ice Armor: Cleanses debuffed allies. 30 seconds cooldown

hello does anyone know if this move does 1 person or whole party???
                      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Also... Hmm...

vs

I will buy for iris only aoe healing,good for spire - sec bl will help a lot on 14-15 stage

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Question, each slot for skill cost 300 balens or next will cost more, like bag place or something

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Information about Sylph Upgrade updated in first post.

Comment

You need 1000 Mahra to upgrade a Rare Sylph to 2 stars, 2000 to 3 stars, 3000 to 4 stars, 4000 to 5 stars and 5000 to upgrade Rarity.
                              holy cow that's a lot.

Really hope you can get more than 1-5 daily... otherwise it becomes a cash only option, or a year long mission lol

Comment

Originally posted by Erick_Ribeiro View Post
                                Information about Sylph Upgrade updated in first post.

You need 10 Mahra to upgrade a Common Sylph to 2 Stars, 20 to 3 stars, 30 to 4 stars, 40 to 5 stars and 50 to upgrade Rarity.
                                You need 100 Mahra to upgrade a Uncommon Sylph to 2 stars, 200 to 3 stars, 300 to 4 stars, 400 to 5 stars and 500 to upgrade Rarity.
                                You need 1000 Mahra to upgrade a Rare Sylph to 2 stars, 2000 to 3 stars, 3000 to 4 stars, 4000 to 5 stars and 5000 to upgrade Rarity.

You get a new Rarity (color) of the sylph after every 5 stars
                                This is wrong. You need the amount of points, but not Mahra.

It should be:
                                You need 1 Mahra to upgrade a Common Sylph to 2 Stars, 2 to 3 stars, 3 to 4 stars, 4 to 5 stars and 5 to upgrade Rarity.
                                You need 10 Mahra to upgrade a Uncommon Sylph to 2 stars, 20 to 3 stars, 30 to 4 stars, 40 to 5 stars and 50 to upgrade Rarity.
                                You need 100 Mahra to upgrade a Rare Sylph to 2 stars, 200 to 3 stars, 300 to 4 stars, 400 to 5 stars and 500 to upgrade Rarity.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X