No announcement yet.

(In Edition)See what's new in Wartune 2.1 part II here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea on how it works with the pan increase hp ?
    Will the max hp and current hp raise by same amount (30% of max hp)? Or will only the max hp raise, leaving current hp at same?
    IF current hp is the same, how will hp be effected upon timeout ?
    Is it:
    100/100-> 130/130 or 100/130, (take away 30 to make next part clearer)
    100/130 with blessing-> back to normal 100/100 or 70/100?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      holy cow that's a lot.

Really hope you can get more than 1-5 daily... otherwise it becomes a cash only option, or a year long mission lol

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      This is wrong. You need the amount of points, but not Mahra.

It should be:
      You need 1 Mahra to upgrade a Common Sylph to 2 Stars, 2 to 3 stars, 3 to 4 stars, 4 to 5 stars and 5 to upgrade Rarity.
      You need 10 Mahra to upgrade a Uncommon Sylph to 2 stars, 20 to 3 stars, 30 to 4 stars, 40 to 5 stars and 50 to upgrade Rarity.
      You need 100 Mahra to upgrade a Rare Sylph to 2 stars, 200 to 3 stars, 300 to 4 stars, 400 to 5 stars and 500 to upgrade Rarity.
      This is not just a year long mission. Considering upgrading a rare sylph to epic sylph, that will take about 1500 days to take... Which is roughly equivalent to 4 years... LOL.

This is just upgrading from rare to epic... Add to that the time it takes for an uncommon to make it rare, which is 150 days - roughly equivalent to half a year...

Which just means if you want to upgrade an uncommon sylph to epic sylph without using cash, it will take approximately 3-4 years (considering you are lucky enough to receive a 50 point buff, that was a good estimate).

Comment

It's the same thing as trying to level your stables to level 8, or to get your Wings level to 9.

No cash = 27 years.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Beam Sword: Magic light damage to 1-2 targets. The more HP the target has, the more the damage.
          Light Arrow: magic light damage to 2-4 players. The higher the target's HP, the more damage they take.
          Come here my shining knights *evilgrin*.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I think those skill descriptions are wrong lol, considering we're talking about Apollo the description should be something like: the less amount the player has cashed , the more damage it takes.
            *trolface*
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              I think those skill descriptions are wrong lol, considering we're talking about Apollo the description should be something like: the less amount the player has cashed , the more damage it takes.
              *trolface*
              Wheres the like button here.
              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

I've a question about the sylph skills, if you have 2 apollo, or 2 pan or 2 iris, and u want to buy a skill for them, do you have to buy each skill for each sylph or do you buy it once, and you have it for all sylphs that have the same element?
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  I've a question about the sylph skills, if you have 2 apollo, or 2 pan or 2 iris, and u want to buy a skill for them, do you have to buy each skill for each sylph or do you buy it once, and you have it for all sylphs that have the same element?
                  Hm, i reckon you would have to buy separately, buying once for all an element, seems way to easy for us :/
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Very nice post Eric ribeiro =)
                    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      Thank you... I hope more information will come.

Hey, why is it that the preset skills (warm spring, deluge strike, and acheron wave) are also available in the shop? Do you mean there is a change an Iris sylph will not get those preset skills?
                      Anyone can CLARIFY this? and btw Ocean Mirror is included too in preset skills when Iris reached level 55.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Maybe you guys should read the whole thread. Check post #58...

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                          Because when you buy a skill scroll, you need to activate the skill. When you activate the skill, it will replace one of your skill. But, can pay 300 balens to open 4th or 5th skill slot so the new skill you unlocked don't take the slot of 1 of your 3 base skill. So, if you buy one of the new skill, it might replace warm spring for example if you didn't pay 300 balens to unlock extra slot. So, you have a chance to buy it again if you made a mistake or want that skill again.

Try and tested on my Chinese server.
                          can we unlock slot by Bound balens too? (300 BB) or just balens?

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                            Maybe you guys should read the whole thread. Check post #58...
                            tnx for the info

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
                              can we unlock slot by Bound balens too? (300 BB) or just balens?
                              I still don't know if we can use bound balens (haven't tried), but, I think you can use bound balens for everything in the Sylph menu.

Comment

Anyone got this skill on their Pan? please test it out, thanks.
                                Airy Guardian: Max HP increased by 30% for 3 rounds. After use, Max HP returns to its original value.
                                How's the HP work on this?
                                Is it like, you have 70,000/100,000 HP, activating this skill turn your HP to 100,000/130,000?
                                Than after it ends and if you had HP still at 100,000, would you get 100,000/100,000 HP at end?
                                (basically means you get a 30,000 HP heal?)
                                or does it return to 70,000/100,000 HP?

Also...

Tsunami - aoe dmg + 1 person cleanse - 10 seconds cooldown.
                                Acheron Wave - strong aoe dmg - 45 seconds cooldown

(Master of Water(Passive): Acheron Wave has a chance to bind target for a round.)

anyone know what's the "chance" in Master of Water?
                                Still trying to decide which skill to take.
                                Because even tho tsunami have less CD, but it would mean it needs 2 round to deal same amount of dmg as Acheron Wave.

(Don't have that much bound balen, think I can only open up 1 slot and get 1 skill...)
                                (so it's either the party heal, fast aoe, or one of the passives)
                                (if you can open up slot with bound balens)
                                Last edited by anichaos; 12-04-2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X