No announcement yet.

(In Edition)See what's new in Wartune 2.1 part II here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much bb it takes to unlock a new skill slot?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      how much bb it takes to unlock a new skill slot?
      300 balens.

Comment

Originally posted by UnFallenKH View Post
        VPN will get u Banned....
        You can't get banned by R2 when doing the "GET FREE BALEN", You can only get banned by the ads themselves as R2 already claimed it has nothing to do with them, so even using VPN, the wartune account cannot get banned.

Comment

Watch out if u place a skill w/o balen it wont open the slot and itll replace a RANDOM skill...major **** ...just costed me 7k balen for a mystake and cant even resolve it... dont have the skill i want on my iris...got my 5 space now but cant choose which skill the skill i place will replace...if anyone know how to counter this let me know tx

Comment

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
            Watch out if u place a skill w/o balen it wont open the slot and itll replace a RANDOM skill...major **** ...just costed me 7k balen for a mystake and cant even resolve it... dont have the skill i want on my iris...got my 5 space now but cant choose which skill the skill i place will replace...if anyone know how to counter this let me know tx
            it's random?

here I thought you could choose which skill to replace... well... that sucks even more than what I thought.

Comment

Yes it's random, that's why I said carefully pick the 2 skills you need for slot 4 and 5.

Comment

its simple to get free balens, recharge _> free gold _> surveys, vids, downloads if it was banable wartune wouldn't have it on there DERRR! <3 stupid people make my day

Comment

Image of the Sylph Skills interface updated in first post

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
                    its simple to get free balens, recharge _> free gold _> surveys, vids, downloads if it was banable wartune wouldn't have it on there DERRR! <3 stupid people make my day
                    Recharge isn't "free"
                    free gold =/= free balens

Surveys only work 50% of the times, and it takes you like 10~30 mins to complete one and that's if you don't get "disqualified" when you reach the end... basically you fill it out for 10 mins only to get nothing.
                    Videos is the only ones that works, but only gives you 1~3 balens per video
                    Downloads are dangerous, did you not see those past thread on this forum about getting viruses from it?

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      Downloads are dangerous, did you not see those past thread on this forum about getting viruses from it?
                      Sandboxie ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                        Sandboxie ftw
                        It doesn't always work even with Sandboxie, I tried it before on other games's surveys before, you will still at time receive random **** even if you "clear everything"
                        Sometimes you still have to hunt them down manually and delete them.

Too much Risk for like 10 cents...

Comment

• reset skills shud b reduced to 895/20 as u converted vouchers to bound balens
                          its tooo costly

Comment

• I apologise if this has been asked before.

Is 400 the maximum number of amethyst you can obtain per day?
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              I apologise if this has been asked before.

Is 400 the maximum number of amethyst you can obtain per day?
                              800 Amethyst per day are the max.
                              200 per cart * 2 carts * double reward from the event time

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick_Ribeiro View Post
                                800 Amethyst per day are the max.
                                200 per cart * 2 carts * double reward from the event time
                                Thanks Erick.

Another question. Is it true that you get 1 Mahra per day only?
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X