Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant get into my acc on server 104 true wartune site using fb login

Cant get into my acc on server 104 true wartune site using fb login

Hi all
    I have been using the client for a while now.
    Seeing as i get dc a lot from it i want to login directly from the wartune site.
    after i login to the site of wartune using facebook inlogs i try to loginto server 104.
    but the moment it loads it shows me the shoose caracter start.
    it doesnt load my avatar on that server.

Can anyone help me.

Moderator EsmeWeatherwax probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. EsmeWeatherwax probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. EsmeWeatherwax probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. EsmeWeatherwax probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. EsmeWeatherwax probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. EsmeWeatherwax probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. EsmeWeatherwax probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. EsmeWeatherwax probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. EsmeWeatherwax's Avatar
    The client...? R2 Games' Wartune does not have a client. Sounds to me you're trying to log in on S104 on a different platform, which would then result in you having to make a brand new character.

"The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

File a ticket: R2 | Armor Games | Kabam. Read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT HERE http://wartune.r2games.com/ NOT VIA FACEBOOK. OR AND U HAVE TO BE LOGGING TO THE WRONG SERVER.
    Last edited by R27340045; 12-03-2013 at 04:18 PM.

only wartune publishers that have the client are ************ or the chinese version.
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

File a ticket for r2games
    File a ticket for Armor games then click on ¨click here¨
    File a ticket for Kabam then click on support
    Contact playspan directly for payment questions
    HOW-TO to clear cache and cookies

+ Reply to Thread