No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 12/18 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this event is postpone because of the it pays to consume event from 14-16th.
    that's the main reason isn't it r2 ***** money grabber.

If i were to topup and spent 300 now i would get both the reward because its suppose to be on 13th merger move to 18th. that means u cant get both.
    That's just so ***** lame. just state it its a mistake to present us on 13th then postpone to 18th because of the pays to consume event.
    They wanted us to purchase 500 balens on each seperate event. Pay to recharge and pay to consume can be together but well its r2 they purposely split to 18th merger. Well GTH
    Last edited by R214942691; 12-14-2013, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• So like i said they dont stop the merge coz all server complain but they prospone for more money grabb xD This is MoneyTune xD

Comment

• you should ask the players if they want a marge with old serv .....like a vote ...but 163 166 with 344 .....is crazzy

Comment

• A lot's being said, about a lot of different things. Seems some servers are getting merged who still have a lot of active ppl and don't want to be merged (or at least not to a server with a number far lower then their own), and others who appearently desperately need more players don't get them and stay lonely. Really makes me wonder what R2's criteria are for deciding which servers get merged and which don't... I know R2 doesn't care about player imput, but perhaps it would be so much better to create a voting system where players can democraticly decide whether they want their server to be merged, and then the devs can try to link those that do to another server that wants merger within a fair range (not 100 servers apart!).

As for the ppl saying young servers should think they're lucky to be merged with old servers; either you're lying or you haven't truly played the game. In my server S338 for a very long we had 2 strong guilds, almost equal in strength. Every friday we had epic guild battles where sometimes we won, and sometimes we lost. We all loved it and were motivated to grow as best we could to help our guild win top place for another week. That is Wartune at it's best. Be honest, battles where you are so strong you don't even have to try, or the other way around where you will lose no matter if you try or not, they're just not fun. Aiming for the top isn't a gloryhound thing, competetiveness is what motivates a lot of gamers. And yes you can have competetive gameplay whether you're fighting for 12th or 112th place, it's true, but we can all agree that it's a lot more fun to fight for a high ranking than a low one. We can't compete for top places in anything if the server is full with guys triple age with way higher BR. It'll be like in a bg every minute of every day, with ppl from old servers constantly picking on newer with stun + high attack. Those guys you can occasionally get revenge on thanks to the dryad system, but outside of bg no dryads, so no win chance against ppl thrice your age. No chance... unless spending thousends of usd, which R2 probably hopes for. The majority doesn't spend that hard and those that did won't do it a 2nd time after being screwed by this merger. They paid to be top and got reduced to being "average" (quotations because I don't wanna offend anyone), why pay again to be top when R2 can and probably will pull the same trick again and again?
          Also if someone offered me a cheat that would give me a million BR, I would not use it. It would take all the fun out of the game. So is getting through difficult dungeons by having one guy with double my BR holding my hand every day. It's no fun to just rely on stronger ppl. I've helped lower lvl ppl do low dungeons that not many do anymore, and often they don't even bother using skills. They just wait till enemy is dead. So much more fun to do a difficult ppl with "normal" party, where everyone has to work together to win. Much more fun that way!

I would like to say one final thing. I've read about 16 pages of mostly disapproval towards this merger, and as far as I saw not one dev offering any form of explanation. After about 10 pages there is one short msg in 2 lines saying they are postponing the merges, completely ignoring all the other posts; completely ignoring reactions, concerns and ppl begging them to reconsider. It's just another slap in the face if you ask me. They're basically saying that we can whine all we like they're still gonna do what they want. Nothing can be done about it. We are the gods, you are our puppets, our playthings, now give us our money. And yes since they're located on the other side of the world and ToS dictate we don't have any rights they might be right.
          Last edited by triggerh; 12-14-2013, 07:14 AM. Reason: deleted a portion; made same point twice

Comment

• Originally posted by blotch View Post
            s332 really need merge please server is dying quickly
            yes s332 s315 s341 must be marge with some older servers

Comment

• Originally posted by xenute View Post
              s315/s332/s341. we need merge as fast as possible. We need merge with OLDER servers, just this can give new life here. merge with newer servers just made sign in death certificate, cause dont change anything, just little bit up online during 2-3weeks after. Merge us with any older, i agree lost all my titles forever if u deсide merge us with server with monsters, just want dont spend all day to create party in 60+ dungeons.. If we not give it during next month anouncements with very high possibility next class war will be last for many of us.
              +1 many people on our server think so

Comment

• s315/s332/s341. slowly but sure become dead server ..
                too many unactive player here, we need merged with older server for more active player

Comment

• bring the merge on wartune s326 and s140 u just turned a casher to non casher and depends on how things turn out with all those players with high br and 6 months ahead on all upgrades including troops i might leave the game

Comment

• s332 s315 s341 Is dying fast. Badly needs a merger before more players leave. Only 2 good guilds for GB's. Everyone wants to be in top guild and second guild is trying to be competitive, but with no new people joining the server this is becoming impossible. Also almost impossible to find 4 people to run dungeons with. Help us before we all quit...

Comment

• Guys,all g but why I still can`t find s182 ? We really need merge badly ...
                      ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
                      ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
                      ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
                      ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
                      ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

• Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
                        this event is postpone because of the it pays to consume event from 14-16th.
                        that's the main reason isn't it r2 ***** money grabber.

If i were to topup and spent 300 now i would get both the reward because its suppose to be on 13th merger move to 18th. that means u cant get both.
                        That's just so ***** lame. just state it its a mistake to present us on 13th then postpone to 18th because of the pays to consume event.
                        They wanted us to purchase 500 balens on each seperate event. Pay to recharge and pay to consume can be together but well its r2 they purposely split to 18th merger. Well GTH
                        I came to the same conclusion
                        GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                        110k Br
                        Spreading the Beast

Comment

• Originally posted by triggerh View Post
                          A lot's being said, about a lot of different things. Seems some servers are getting merged who still have a lot of active ppl and don't want to be merged (or at least not to a server with a number far lower then their own), and others who appearently desperately need more players don't get them and stay lonely. Really makes me wonder what R2's criteria are for deciding which servers get merged and which don't... I know R2 doesn't care about player imput, but perhaps it would be so much better to create a voting system where players can democraticly decide whether they want their server to be merged, and then the devs can try to link those that do to another server that wants merger within a fair range (not 100 servers apart!).

As for the ppl saying young servers should think they're lucky to be merged with old servers; either you're lying or you haven't truly played the game. In my server S338 for a very long we had 2 strong guilds, almost equal in strength. Every friday we had epic guild battles where sometimes we won, and sometimes we lost. We all loved it and were motivated to grow as best we could to help our guild win top place for another week. That is Wartune at it's best. Be honest, battles where you are so strong you don't even have to try, or the other way around where you will lose no matter if you try or not, they're just not fun. Aiming for the top isn't a gloryhound thing, competetiveness is what motivates a lot of gamers. And yes you can have competetive gameplay whether you're fighting for 12th or 112th place, it's true, but we can all agree that it's a lot more fun to fight for a high ranking than a low one. We can't compete for top places in anything if the server is full with guys triple age with way higher BR. It'll be like in a bg every minute of every day, with ppl from old servers constantly picking on newer with stun + high attack. Those guys you can occasionally get revenge on thanks to the dryad system, but outside of bg no dryads, so no win chance against ppl thrice your age. No chance... unless spending thousends of usd, which R2 probably hopes for. The majority doesn't spend that hard and those that did won't do it a 2nd time after being screwed by this merger. They paid to be top and got reduced to being "average" (quotations because I don't wanna offend anyone), why pay again to be top when R2 can and probably will pull the same trick again and again?
                          Also if someone offered me a cheat that would give me a million BR, I would not use it. It would take all the fun out of the game. So is getting through difficult dungeons by having one guy with double my BR holding my hand every day. It's no fun to just rely on stronger ppl. I've helped lower lvl ppl do low dungeons that not many do anymore, and often they don't even bother using skills. They just wait till enemy is dead. So much more fun to do a difficult ppl with "normal" party, where everyone has to work together to win. Much more fun that way!

I would like to say one final thing. I've read about 16 pages of mostly disapproval towards this merger, and as far as I saw not one dev offering any form of explanation. After about 10 pages there is one short msg in 2 lines saying they are postponing the merges, completely ignoring all the other posts; completely ignoring reactions, concerns and ppl begging them to reconsider. It's just another slap in the face if you ask me. They're basically saying that we can whine all we like they're still gonna do what they want. Nothing can be done about it. We are the gods, you are our puppets, our playthings, now give us our money. And yes since they're located on the other side of the world and ToS dictate we don't have any rights they might be right.
                          I couldn't agree more, I'm on Server 320 (Wolfhaven) and I have mixed feelings about this server merge with S140. I'm sure they are great people and we'd get along but i'm more server concerned than anything else right now. I know a lot of good people on this server want to quit after feeling like they'll lose top 10 , top 20 , top 30 ect and get dropped to 100's in solo arena.. its a big time frame gap ... but then i also like the idea of the help they can offer individual players with this merge... more groups , more people, more fun.
                          My other concern is that our server is heavy on the lag at the moment too... will it get worse with a bunch more players joining?
                          I just hope a few of these points get fixed also...
                          As long as it stays competitive then I'm all up for the merger ^-^, but i know many people will quit if its too much of a loss and no clear way to progress in time... thats why i was mentioning a pack or something that would close that time frame gap and keep it competitive. Otherwise it'd be to difficult for everyone = mass loss in players.
                          I'd also like to say even though R2 hasn't yet responded to this thread, they always see and monitor everything being said... i mean they hire people to keep tabs on the forums... the lack of communication from them is properly because they are in talks with the higher ups about whats being said. Theres nothing to comment about this if they haven't come up with a conclusion yet.
                          Some very good points though tiggerh ^-^
                          GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                          110k Br
                          Spreading the Beast

Comment

• please merge S189 (Ironshore) with other servers. we're tired of "seeing" the same players in each event expecially in WB.

Comment

• Originally posted by R238856505 View Post
                              I came here to start a new character after i tried the game on kongregate, and i had no idea that things are run so differently here, the stupidity of constant merging and opening new servers is just baffling, even if my server is not gonna come to merge queue for a couple of months because its just two weeks old, even now new players have stopped coming because there are two more servers opened after this one and today on GB the 4th guild on server barely had 15 players in it, and excluding 1st guild i dont think a single gb was populated to the max. I cant get over with paying for 'just' 500 balens, if i was smart enough to check how things work before jumping onto new server i would just stay away, but i know my opinions matter little compared to people that spend apparently thousands of balens monthly, and why do they tolerate this kind of treatment towards them is beyond me.
                              They don't tolerate it anymore some servers are starting to boycott Balens and until they fix this server merge mess and money grubbing everyone else should as well. 1 month boycott of Balen buying should get wartunes attentions( or R2). Many others have left the game and a lot more will leave. read the forums... this thread should give you enough of an idea how people are fed up with this game. I have never seen a forum with so much negative feed back in my gaming time. somebody should copy and paste this thread and submit it as a ticket ;-)

Comment

• Is it possible to ask for a merger? I play on S51 we were merged with S54 several months back and we have lost a large portion of our players. We would welcome a merge.

Comment

Working...
                                X