Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic MMORPG League of Angels – Coming Soon!

Exclamation Epic MMORPG League of Angels – Coming Soon!

League of Angels is an MMORPG rooted in rich mythology. With powerful, legendary Angels accompanying you into battle, LoA promises to deliver an unparalleled interactive experience with newly-imagined mini-games that will take your breath away. Thank you for your patience – you’re almost ready for our beta launch.

We’ve prepared a stack of online events and different PvP modes, so you can earn all the rewards you so richly deserve.

Welcome to League of Angels; let the legend begin!

For more news about us, visit our homepage:http://loa.r2games.com

Click here to follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2

See you in-game – and hope you have fun!

Name:  Amora.jpg
Views: 7876
Size:  611.7 KB

Don't forget my rewards for the Pre-Subscription, ok?

and when it will be released the game?

Moderator CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. CafeAuLait's Avatar
    LOL Erick, and right now we have not updated the game date. We'll let you know in plenty of time to prepare to go help the Angels
    File a ticket here
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to: dragonpalsr2games@hotmail.com
    R2 Forum Rules

R2 Game Rules click HERE
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click here

Knight of Knowledge S44-ZEREF is just another poster. For now.... S44-ZEREF's Avatar
    why when i try to create acc for game i cant? o.O or because no server yet?lol

Squire of Statements SpRaY1112 is just another poster. For now.... SpRaY1112's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    why when i try to create acc for game i cant? o.O or because no server yet?lol
    Yeah, you can't create an account because there's no server to create it on, lol

nice game , pretty funny

Mage of Multitudes SkiaXia is considered so-so around these parts. SkiaXia's Avatar
    Can't wait to try it out! I love mythology

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.

Herald of Harkenings Elanairiel is just another poster. For now.... Elanairiel's Avatar
    Hopefully this will be out soon on R2~started playing already on a side account and it's pretty addictive, but don't want to go too far before I start on my R2 account ^^

EDIT~In case anyone was wondering, League of Angels is fairly like Wartune in gaming style, which I'm thankful for. I'm happy that your character gets free clothing in-game which changes his or her look (as opposed to other games where you have to pay to change clothing at all). Also, not too much to re-learn, except Astrals in LoA seem to be pretty much entirely different from Astrals in Wartune~ :3
    Last edited by Elanairiel; 12-15-2013 at 12:40 AM.

The Sorceress is Watching

Miriel
    S265-Frost Summit
    Mage
    Level 51

i Hope this game will be relased in SEA Time (GMT+8)...
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-07-2014 at 04:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast