Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic MMORPG League of Angels – Coming Soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isnt like wartune the battles are automatic you cant chose the skill you want to use D:

Comment

nice!!!............... :____)))
      Attached Files

Comment

I wonder what will option servers with different schedules (west, oceanic, europe) will have only one or EST server??

Comment

10 de janeiro amigo a previsao de lançar 10:00 EST, vai cair 13:00 pra gente no brasil, mas ja tem lançado 3 server no gtarcade, o problema é que o horario la EST - 3 horas do nosso, tem evento que eh 22:30 pra gente aqui cai 1:30 ai eh tenso fazer todo dia .... tenho esperança de que o no r2games tenha mais opções de servers

Comment

when is this game going to open!?

Comment

i think its intresting for every one maybe there all excited.....

Comment

hello anyone there?

Comment

Actually the answer to your question is in another thread! http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....a-Announcement
                  The game will be launching at 10 AM EST on the 10th of January.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

thiis time for launch game was changed to day 26 december 2013.
                    Nothing to do much here.

Comment

it so long to launch.
                      Nothing to do much here.

Comment

this game is easy

Comment

and boring.. 2-3 hours gameplay per day and thats it! nothing to do. half of gameplay just blitzing. dungeon is 3 click only

Comment

thats beautiful angel, and sexy
                            just waiting the game launch and try to play

Comment

I am currently playing this on another site.. very cool game!!

Comment

HAHA I will see how many of you p2w people will be here in this p2w game

Comment

Working...
                                X