Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemology

Description
    1. Gemology is first unlocked at level 26, but you can only access advanced gemology once you get to level 45.
    2. League of Angels is not an accredited educational institution; the only difference between the two levels is the rewards dropped.
    3. Gemology rewards HP, PATK, PDEF, MATK, MDEF, and Agility gems.
    Advanced Gemology rewards Dodge, Hit, Crit, Block, and Endurance gems.

Rules of Elimination
    1. There are five colors of runic gems. Connect at least three vertically or horizontally to clear these from the board.
    2. Click the gem you would like to move then click the adjacent gem with which you would like to exchange places.
    3. You will receive points based on how many gems you eliminate. You receive 20 points for eliminating 3 gems and another 20 points for each additional gem removed. You can earn up to 100 points from a single move.
    4. Other rows will clear when you clear a row, but since these are not part of the original exchange, you will get separate gems and points. The more rows you clear, the more rewards you get!
    5. You'll get 10 points for each action.
    6. Each time you move a gem you will expend energy. Gemology and Adv. Gemology do not share energy.
    7. Gemology resets at midnight, but if you're one click away from the high score, you can spend Diamonds to buy more energy.

Rewards
    1. If you score a certain amount of points, you can collect great prizes! There are eight tiers of bonus points available.
    2. Points and rewards are reset every day.
    3. Bonus rewards are triggered at 100 points, 200 points, 500 points, 1000 points, 5000 points, 10000 points, 50000 points, and 100000 points.

Point Ranks
    Total point rankings are calculated at midnight and players can retrieve the previous day's rewards.

A good way to achieve the goals in gemology and earn more rewards is to enter into the Guild Feast. There you can toast with guildmates and be able to get a card 50 attempts in gemology.

PD: Guild Feast is a feature available in the guild. To open up a festival needs to be at least VIP1 and 500vouchers.

Comment

advanced gemology is telling me its available at lvl 99, not lvl 45

Comment

Originally posted by ntkearns View Post
        advanced gemology is telling me its available at lvl 99, not lvl 45
        Advanced gemology isnt there in game yet, They have disabled it for now that's why it says "available at lvl 99".

Comment

i found this gemology like.......... SUPER JEWEL QUEST.

Comment

how come i can't socket any of the gems i have gained from Gemology??

Comment

Originally posted by MyTimeToReign View Post
              how come i can't socket any of the gems i have gained from Gemology??
              Can you post a screenshot showing the error you are getting?
              | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                Can you post a screenshot showing the error you are getting?
                i would if it even give me an error message. i had lvl 3 HP gem from demo and when i go to socket there isn't even a lvl 3 HP gem there. so how does that work??

Comment

Go to socket interface in forge. Select the item you want to socket gems into and click on the gem. If there is any open sockets it will pace the gem there.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	soc.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	502.5 KB
ID:	1680024
                  | | |

Comment

Go to socket interface in forge. Select the item you want to socket gems into and click on the gem. If there is any open sockets it will pace the gem there.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]69083[/ATTACH]
                    i have done that. but the gem isn't in the inventory to even socket to start with. so i win all the gems from Gemology and can't attach them. thats what I'm saying. theres a bug or error before then. it doesn't transfer from the Gemology invent to my socketing invent

Comment

Can you post screenshots of your socket page and gemology page?
                      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by MyTimeToReign View Post
                        i have done that. but the gem isn't in the inventory to even socket to start with. so i win all the gems from Gemology and can't attach them. thats what I'm saying. theres a bug or error before then. it doesn't transfer from the Gemology invent to my socketing invent
                        It's probably inside a gem chest. Check your inventory for a Level 3 Common Gem Chest.

Comment

Can you post screenshots of your socket page and gemology page?
                          ok as you requested, and screenshot of my invent too
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ok, now that you've shown the screen shots, I will take a stab at this.

When you win items from Gemology, they are placed in your inventory. Once you Synth/Exchange them, the place holder image in Gemology window does not change. It becomes a historical reference for what you won during that day.

Are you certain you didn't use Synth/Exchange after playing Gemology and forgot about it?

Comment

Gemology bug

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114711[/ATTACH]

i am damn tired of this error. It wastes my gem energy + i dont get any points and gems.
                              I have to close the gemology for each turn to work well. Fix it!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X