Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph farming - sepulcrum and mahra

you need 60 essence for 1 sylph.

you have a great chance that it ll be a white common sylph, and sacrified it will give you 1 sepulcrum.

2 min to kill 1 sylph -> 2 hours farming -> 1 sepulcrum

there 's a big problem here and it's the only way to have sepulcrum until you can do arena at lvl55.

I'm not lvl55 yet and i would like to see better rewards for killing Sylph.

My suggest :
    - give random sepulcrum drop and rare random mahra when killing a sylph
    - put very stronger sylph that give better drop rates
    - give more sepulcrum for a leveled Sylph (1 sepul for 10lvl seem fair enough)
    - let us fight against a group of sylph, team of 3 sylph or 6 Sylph to gain essence quicker if we are strong enough to win. and it will be less repetitive, far less boring.

Thank you for reading and if you agree, thumb this up.

nice idea, make it area more usefull for all players,you know what i mean for all
    -West Coast S115

Comment

not meaning to hijack your suggestion, but to elaborate on your idea to fight against packs of sylphs
      make some rare(r) spawn sylphs that are a different color sprite w/e that is either 1 single strong sylph (picture elite sylph) or a pack of 4-6 sylphs that gives bonus essences.

Comment

One this i don't like or want is
        Originally posted by GigaThorn View Post
        - put very stronger sylph that give better drop rates
        Why? The area is PVP, if there are such as you suggest, what'll happen to you or us when the higher level comes,
        Its PVP area, so.. You don't have a chance, maybe a little chance.

NO OFFENCE

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Zosiama View Post
          One this i don't like or want is

Why? The area is PVP, if there are such as you suggest, what'll happen to you or us when the higher level comes,
          Its PVP area, so.. You don't have a chance, maybe a little chance.

NO OFFENCE
          What the hell it have to do with PvP?
          read the text again, he want a stronger sylph monster that have better drop rates when killed. It means instead the normal lvl 50 sylph we fight in Atoll, he suggesting that there should be a Lvl 60/70/80 sylphs that drops more than 1 essence.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
          X