Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Announcement] Eternal Saga Christmas Events

Hybrid View

[Announcement] Eternal Saga Christmas Events

Name:  ES-Merry Christmas.jpg
Views: 1700
Size:  157.2 KB
    Demon Invasion
    Duration: 12/25 18:30-19:00 PM (server time)
    Servers: All
    Level: 40+

Description: Prepare to be invaded. Running December 25th from 18:30 – 19:00 (server time), waves of monsters will be trying to take over. Level 40+ players who are up to the challenge can try to defeat the savage beasts. New waves will appear every six minutes, for a total of five waves. Rewards include Soul Shards, Demon Shards, Dragon Shards, EXP, and Sprite related items.

Divine Blessings: Christmas Edition
    Duration: 12/24 – 12/31 4:00 PM GMT+8

Description: Santa has arrived, and he’s brought everyone Christmas Presents! These holiday gifts will be taking the place of Refine Stones during Divine Blessings.
    Note: Christmas Presents contain 10,000 Silver (Bound). If you’re lucky, your Christmas Present may also contain Hero Token x1, Uncommon Treasure Map x1, Demonslayer Token x1, Pet Aptitude Pill x1, Pet Growth Pill x1, or Enchant Stone x1.
    Name:  ES-MC-Divine Blessing.jpg
Views: 1587
Size:  89.0 KB

It Pays to Consume: Christmas Edition
    Servers: S1 – S27, K1

Description: Spend certain amounts of Gold (Unbound) and get limited edition morph cards for a Christmas pet, sprite, and mount. These cute skins can be yours for free, as our way of saying thanks for supporting the game!
    Name:  04.jpg
Views: 2043
Size:  111.3 KB Name:  ES-MC-new mount.jpg
Views: 1619
Size:  51.4 KB

Christmas Deals

Description: Christmas coming with Christmas deal! For the duration of the event, ALL players will get a 20% discount on items in the Clearance section of the Shop. Note to VIPs: this stacks with you current 20% discount!
    Name:  ES-MC-Shop-20% discount.jpg
Views: 1588
Size:  151.3 KB

Heaven Treasure Hunt Discounts

Description: Try your luck at Heaven Treasure Hunt at a lower price! Search x50 is now just 400 Gold for non-VIPs and 320 Gold for VIPs. Spend less and get more starting today!
    Name:  ES-MC-Heaven.jpg
Views: 1581
Size:  236.6 KB

And Christmas Costumes here
    Name:  ES-MC-costume(f).jpg
Views: 1491
Size:  132.3 KB
    Name:  ES-MC-costume(m).jpg
Views: 1454
Size:  106.6 KB

Herald of Harkenings CaelChester is just another poster. For now....
    Is there a treat for us that WE DONT CASHED? its CHRISTMAS for god sake!..

Quote Originally Posted by CaelChester View Post
    Is there a treat for us that WE DONT CASHED? its CHRISTMAS for god sake!..
    I think yes:
    Demon Invasion
    Duration: 12/25 18:30-19:00 PM (server time)
    Level: 40+

Description: Prepare to be invaded. Running December 25th from 18:30 – 19:00 (server time), waves of monsters will be trying to take over. Level 40+ players who are up to the challenge can try to defeat the savage beasts. New waves will appear every six minutes, for a total of five waves. Rewards include Soul Shards, Demon Shards, Dragon Shards, EXP, and Sprite related items.

Divine Blessings: Christmas Edition

Description: Santa has arrived, and he’s brought everyone Christmas Presents! These holiday gifts will be taking the place of Refine Stones during Divine Blessings.
    Note: Christmas Presents contain 10,000 Silver (Bound). If you’re lucky, your Christmas Present may also contain Hero Token x1, Uncommon Treasure Map x1, Demonslayer Token x1, Pet Aptitude Pill x1, Pet Growth Pill x1, or Enchant Stone x1.
    this is unfair, christmas presents are suppose to be for kids not for adults who can pay for golds and vip cards. Even if just for christmas...
    I think non-adults that pays moneys are playing this game too. Whenever officially or not.
    And gifts are supposed to be for people you like. Don't tell me that you are giving orphan kids gifts, do you? I guess that you and, let say, 95% of players gives gifts to at most close family. So don't tell us what is unfair.
    To tell the truth, customers(players that pays real life money), are little like family - they spend the money(support the game). How do you support R2 community?
    And I could go on, with arguments about giving money to cashers(afair, that what you guys call them) but I just suggest you to enjoy Christmas with love not money.

this is unfair, christmas presents are suppose to be for kids not for adults who can pay for golds and vip cards. Even if just for christmas...

Mage of Multitudes alichak000 has a few fans. alichak000's Avatar
    This is just plain annoying, but why make the unbound currency so hard to find anyways? I believe that people should have the right to get unbound gold at least somewhat easily, because it makes you feel left out. The people who pay the most get the strongest stuff, while people who refuse to pay have terrible stats and equipment. This game is so unfair. And also, it's Christmas, can't you show that you care for the people who don't pay by giving some unbound gold to them? It would make them feel better and would improve the popularity of the game itself. Because it is so hard to get the "premium" currency, you have left people out. Why can't non-payers get permanent wings? Why can't we have the same potential? But just wondering, is it possible you could send me 2000 unbound gold? I really want a sprite and some wings. (Server 6, IceShards) But it's okay if you don't. Try to be a little more fair, please. Thanks...

Herald of Harkenings xXBlackRabbit18Xx is just another poster. For now.... xXBlackRabbit18Xx's Avatar
    Its Christmas man why can't you just make it the day we don't have to spend our real life money on something we can't have tangible value to? Why can't you give people a brake and give them 5 things in shop for free they can't normally get? The limits on Bound gold are ridiculous can't you move something new in there?
    Character name: BlackRabbit
    Partner: Dinok_Drog (Besties~)
    Pet: Kiba
    Level: 72 (about to lvl)
    Server: [S1] Aquatic Realm
    BR: 100,447 (subject to change)
    Amount Cashed: Nothing~
    Class: Mage
    Guild/Family: ReplcmntKillrs
    Position: Leader
    Song: Pomp and Circumstance by Kamiya Hiroshi

i spent $20 on mount exp pills thinking this was what was required for perm rank... it clearly states mount LVL... LVL!!! 20 not rank.. this is my first server and i was unaware of this.. i have spent over $200 on this game and was wondering if i could get some kind of compensation please 2k gold wasted on a lvl 20 mount that is only good for being faster... please ... a NEW loyal eternal saga player DPSqueen S27

I have played many rpg games on web and so far chirstmas events are very good and you really feel the chirstmas..but this game eternal saga is my no.1 game in my whole gaming experience... i really like this game..but it is really hard to get youre stat up if you are a non-payer player..i thought its really hard to get youre BR up both in non-payers and payers..but it really needs money ..i understand that it is hard to make this game..but please..can you please make an event this chirstmas that all the players(non-payers or payers) will feel the spirit of christmas..like perma wings,costume like that...Thank you!!

♠Spades♣
    S48 Summerfell

Mage of Multitudes alichak000 has a few fans. alichak000's Avatar
    Umm... So a former casher here. Well. Nothing to spend on. No Christmas events. Nothing. Christmas = profit? I guess not.
    Help me out here!
    Please consider giving me some reputation!
    (It will be at the bottom left corner of my post!)

is this having this year?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast