No announcement yet.

Best choice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mage is the go to all around class, good at everything. Master of none.
    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
      Mage is the go to all around class, good at everything. Master of none.
      THis is entirely false. Mages are the area attackers and healers. Mages suck at solo enemies such as world bosses. However with sylphs mages are no longer masters of heals either.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
        THis is entirely false. Mages are the area attackers and healers. Mages suck at solo enemies such as world bosses. However with sylphs mages are no longer masters of heals either.
        They are still all arounderss, they do fine on WB. The do well in Necro and Cata, they are needed for many MP dungeons and Spire.

They are all arounders.

Your opinion means very little to me.
        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Best choice is none of those classes.

Knights suck because they can be replace with a major casher archer to tank. I've seen so many threads where people were saying they don't need knights for MP. So, scratch them. They are like hard mode for special child who like to waste their time.

Archers suck too. Their crits always get nerfed every patch, they are the worst in PVP and suck end-game (We always get new content but people keep talking about end-game, so that mean archers suck end-game but we always have new end-game with new patch, so archers suck end-game which can be middle game considering the patch we had 4 months ago). Their level 70 set look like **** too, so avoid them.

Mages now suck too. They had everything going for them. Healing, Aoe, some decent single attack spells, they were needed everywhere. But, now, we have Iris. Mages lost their precious diva title. I even saw a thread on kong (yes the big bad mofo who eats banana) stating, "Iris, and the inevitable death of the mage class". No joke. So, a big no-no for mages.

So, what I suggest is this, avoid this game. This game is full of whiners who can't play their toons right and make stupid threads on this god forsaken forum.

Or, maybe ask 7 Road to create a cool class like assassin, axe thrower, alien or maybe batman wearing a g-string while jumping on a pogo stick.

Hope it can help you.

Comment

i'd say KNIGHT, i use to suck like a candy when i was kid (low level around 40-50) but now damm i feel good, tho some people say that knights are useless in some dungeons , but again some of the stuff can't be done with out Knight - I got heal now. so don't need mage ) can heal my self with 110K Critical
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Don't listen to any other advise imo, I have played a knight and they are without doubt the underdog class, archers aren't much better either, the only real logical choice would be taking up mage, mages are the only real dominant class overall in every aspect, they are the ruler class of wartune and the most useful in any situation( except maybe in spire where archers might be more handy, but still need good healing mages)

You can also consider picking up archers if you want to be more flashy and deal loads of damage to a single enemy, their crits are really powerful. They are useful in spire and 2 archers+2mages is the best setup for a spire team

Lastly no matter what others would say, picking up knights would be the biggest blunder so don't make it, it is highly recommended to just ignore the knight class as they are hated real bad by the Dev's, a lot of people would just say that knights own in endgame but that is seriously rubbish, also keep in mind that this is coming from me who has played a 110k BR knight and with the new sylphs coming out they are killed rather quickly and they are also undesirable for spire(at higher levels as those levels need good damage) and every dungeon can be passed without a knight.

In conclusion, pick up a mage, they rule. Pick archers if you want to deal loads of damage but keep in mind that archers are not so good in PvP. Dont consider knights. Good luck

Edit - I am seeing that some people are not considering mages a necessity for dungeons anymore because of iris, but that is all gonna change when the new sylphs come out, EVERYONE is going to get electric sylph (maybe some will get dark sylph) so the whole job of healing would be done by mages alone, people should have kept that in mind
              Last edited by kattuktk; 12-27-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

I dont think they suck at solo enemies, they have the highest damage/rage skill which is pretty OP. Also keep in mind that when the new sylphs come out and eveyone gets electric sylph, then mages would again become the solo healing source
                Last edited by kattuktk; 12-27-2013, 10:58 PM.

Comment

The best choice is to find another game esp if you are not gonna play free.
                  Last edited by mageheal50; 12-28-2013, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    Edit - I am seeing that some people are not considering mages a necessity for dungeons anymore because of iris, but that is all gonna change when the new sylphs come out, EVERYONE is going to get electric sylph (maybe some will get dark sylph) so the whole job of healing would be done by mages alone, people should have kept that in mind
                    Yes, you are right, everyone is gonna get the lightning sylph, but have you ever thought that we could change sylphs to use? We could use lightning when in pvp aspect of the game and world boss, then use Iris when in pve aspects of the game.

In short, mages will not be the only one healing alone.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      You can also consider picking up archers if you want to be more flashy and deal loads of damage to a single enemy, their crits are really powerful. They are useful in spire and 2 archers+2mages is the best setup for a spire team
                      Knights have the most powerful attacks in the game by FAR, so against single enemy they are by far the better choice.

I do agree however that a mage would be the best choice if starting over, but they are seriously BORING to play in my own experience.

Comment

ermm....if you go crit you can do pretty good in wb and if you have good rota....mages do good in necro as well,and mages can solo spire easier then any other class since we have have heals and dmg,sylphs yes they heal alot but sylphs take mages job only if you can kill the boss very fast...

Comment

My friend told me only mages will be able to use lighting sylph and other 2 class dark sylph.Lighting sylph will be dmg and healing sylph.He told me he saw that on chinesse version.

Comment

And thank you all for help I think mage is best choice for playing this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                              Yes, you are right, everyone is gonna get the lightning sylph, but have you ever thought that we could change sylphs to use? We could use lightning when in pvp aspect of the game and world boss, then use Iris when in pve aspects of the game.

In short, mages will not be the only one healing alone.
                              You would need electric sylph for spire for later stages and i highly doubt anyone is gonna use iris for 80 dungeon seeing how that boss tends to buff itself overtime and also there are two final bosses

Comment

Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
                                My friend told me only mages will be able to use lighting sylph and other 2 class dark sylph.Lighting sylph will be dmg and healing sylph.He told me he saw that on chinesse version.
                                your friend is spreading false info lmfao...lighting sylph is for all,dark sylph is for all as well(costs alot...)lighting will be dmg only...

Comment

Working...
                                X