Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Apollo Sylph and Events

  1. #1
    Squire of Statements Echo3 is just another poster. For now....
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Server 10 (S10)
    Posts
    242

    Apollo Sylph and Events

    Do any more sylphs better then apollo come out?

    Does apollo become obtainable through an event again in the next few months?
    If so, what month and is it possible to get items redeemable for apollo through using soul crystals? Is there a limit to how many soul crystals can be used? If so, how many?

  2. #2
    Knight of Knowledge CondorHero is considered so-so around these parts.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo3 View Post
    Do any more sylphs better then apollo come out?
    Yes, of equal strength.

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo3 View Post
    Does apollo become obtainable through an event again in the next few months?
    If so, what month and is it possible to get items redeemable for apollo through using soul crystals? Is there a limit to how many soul crystals can be used? If so, how many?
    None of us players have mastered the art of clairvoyance to be able to answer your questions here. The ones who know won't say a thing.
    Last edited by CondorHero; 12-29-2013 at 08:52 AM.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

  3. #3
    Dark and electric both are far superior than the apollo, FAR superior, plus electric is free

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kattuktk View Post
    Dark and electric both are far superior than the apollo, FAR superior, plus electric is free
    They are not superior, dark will be similar but PATK, and the reason people think Lightning is stronger is because it does better damage SINGLE target....
    And they keep comparing the evolved lightning version to the non evolved 55k BR apollo. Which is rubbish.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+


    ^ Manly purple!

  5. #5
    Knight of Knowledge S44-ZEREF is just another poster. For now.... S44-ZEREF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lurking in the Shadows
    Posts
    2,615
    dark=light,dark will be useful for mage vs mage and in sylph arena,lighting is strong but like pac said its mainly for PvE singe boss

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IggyBousse View Post
    They are not superior, dark will be similar but PATK, and the reason people think Lightning is stronger is because it does better damage SINGLE target....
    And they keep comparing the evolved lightning version to the non evolved 55k BR apollo. Which is rubbish.
    Their skills are far superior, theres a reason why people prefer(and use) the lightning in chinese version, its skills are far superior

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kattuktk View Post
    Their skills are far superior, theres a reason why people prefer(and use) the lightning in chinese version, its skills are far superior
    The reason is single target damage is far more helpful against bosses (MPD, World Boss and Spire), but more often than not, they use Fire and/or Iris in PvP, unless they completely focus on their lightning sylph (expensive to level all).
    It doesn't mean they're far superior, they're just alot better at certain situations. Just go on youtube, lot of lightning but also alot of other sylphs being used.

    I really hope people save mahra and sepulcrum because of all the info that goes around with the lightning sylph, because you truely are crippling yourself atm... Which is nice for those who don't save ^^.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+


    ^ Manly purple!

  8. #8
    Dark will be as good as apollo, he won't be superior, neither will apollo be. Equal strength, I highly doubt someone would be stupid enough to level dark to orange instead of going for lightning/apollo/iris orange.
    My point : I'd sacrifice my dark even if r2 would gift it for free, the skills that I saw he has are 80% useless.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

  9. #9
    Knight of Knowledge S44-ZEREF is just another poster. For now.... S44-ZEREF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lurking in the Shadows
    Posts
    2,615
    apollo orange?didnt you just say they are same streght?dafw dude?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    apollo orange?didnt you just say they are same streght?dafw dude?
    He's talking about dark's skill set, not stats.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+


    ^ Manly purple!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts