Apollo Sylph and Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Lightning is 5 percent matk yes unfortunately.
    Both lightning and fire give 5% ATK not pATK/mATK lol. Whether you get lightning or fire you get patk if you're a patk class.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      If they can't spend now, they won't have much on that Lightning sylph either haha.
      That's the whole problem with the forums, people keep hyping up that lightning sylph but it won't make a difference.
      Most won't ever have purple Lightning and it really only starts shining after the evolution... which u need purple for...
      im not sure but according to the source where the info on cosmo's blog is from, the strong 1v1 delphic, passive dmg boost stacking up to 50% and other skills i heared of are all for the normal, unupgraded form. upgraded lightning skills and the whole fire pet skills are missing there. if you have any info about them then please share

@Wraith i hope you are right ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Both lightning and fire give 5% ATK not pATK/mATK lol. Whether you get lightning or fire you get patk if you're a patk class.
        Oh nice, I must've misread then, if that's the case I probably won't even bother with fire .

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
        im not sure but according to the source where the info on cosmo's blog is from, the strong 1v1 delphic, passive dmg boost stacking up to 50% and other skills i heared of are all for the normal, unupgraded form. upgraded lightning skills and the whole fire pet skills are missing there. if you have any info about them then please share

@Wraith i hope you are right ^^
        I don't but it's been talked about on forum in the past.
        Last edited by VicZar; 12-30-2013, 07:52 AM. Reason: Merged
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Well as strong as Chinese knights are it seems inefficient to use a sylph which powers up your matk alone, does it not? Been said a few times around threads here that they both give 5% atk anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Well as strong as Chinese knights are it seems inefficient to use a sylph which powers up your matk alone, does it not? Been said a few times around threads here that they both give 5% atk anyways.
            Yeh, my apologies for the misinformation then, I must've missed that ^^.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I still don't get it how it can take someone so long to translate the sylph skills from chinese...

Comment

Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                I still don't get it how it can take someone so long to translate the sylph skills from chinese...
                please translate it faster then the other people

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                  im pretty sure the upgraded wind sylph u saw is the dark pet. it looks a little like female pan but is a completely different pet. at least i didnt see anyone using wind pet in the top rankings
                  Yea I think you are right, I didn't check the "orb symbol" and it's definetely not the wind symbol. So allow me to correct myself:
                  70% electric
                  25% dark
                  5% fire+light
                  Of course these are the sylphs they had on. But I'm only assuming they were the primary sylphs, being all red-ish and 90k BR-ish.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                  X