No announcement yet.

Apollo Sylph and Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark will basically be the new Pan in Mage CW.

Comment

For the next event that offer an Apollo: Is it possible to get the items redeemable for apollo by using soul crystals?

Either way, when does the event come and how easy is it to get the apollo without cashing?

Comment

apollo will get some really nice lvl 70 skills but so do all other pets. still, last time i checked chinese servers most people used lightning or dark. dark is being used by all classes not only mages. some knights used light but there were still more with dark pet and most with lightning.
        then again, just because most high br cashers use pet x , it doesnt necessarily mean that it is the strongest. take this cw for example... most top knights were using apollo but with my iris i got in top 10 for the first time and felt like i have a huge advantage against apollo users.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          apollo will get some really nice lvl 70 skills but so do all other pets. still, last time i checked chinese servers most people used lightning or dark. dark is being used by all classes not only mages. some knights used light but there were still more with dark pet and most with lightning.
          then again, just because most high br cashers use pet x , it doesnt necessarily mean that it is the strongest. take this cw for example... most top knights were using apollo but with my iris i got in top 10 for the first time and felt like i have a huge advantage against apollo users.
          Yes people underestimate iris way too much, her raindance can easily counter apollo's delphic. And then some...
          I'll have 4 main sylphs in the future myself, Apollo (Aoe, PVP mainly), Iris (PvE, mostly for healing), Lightning (Bosses and maybe WB), and Fire, for that sylph deals massive damage also, and has +5 percent patk.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            , the skills that I saw he has are 80% useless.
            Dark sylph's skills are insane both for PvE and PvP, from Lavash's blog
            http://******-wartune.blogspot.co.uk...trategies.html

Hades
            Passive:

Frenzy: Every 10% of your Max HP is missing, you will deal 3% more damage to the enemy.

Curse of Darkness: Every turn there is 10% chance to inflict "Chaos" to one of you enemy, causing them to attack their allies.

Shield of Dark Light: Reduce Critical Damage taken by 5%.

Active:

Shadow Strike: 170%+125 Physical Damage to one random enemy in the front row.

Delphic: Endless Devouring Consumes 500 Awakening Points, 310%+295 Physical Dark Damage to all Enemies, has a 50% chance to cause 2~4 enemies to lose 2% of their Max HP for 5 turns. (Cannot be purged)

Wicked Corrosion: Reduces HP by 76% of Physical Damage for 3 turns.
            Dispel: Dispels 2 Positive Buffs for all enemies.

Soul Drain: 215%+180 Physical Dark Damage to one enemy in the front row. Heal yourself for 60% of the damage dealt to the enemy.

Cryptic Gaze: 230%+200 Physical Dark Damage to one random enemy. Causes the enemy player to reduce their Healing Abilities by 50%, lasts 3 turns.

Devil's Blessing: Consumes 500 Awakening Points, increase damage dealt to enemies by 30%, for 3 turns. However for 3 turns you take 10% more damage from enemies.

Aegis
            Passive:

Spell Absorption: Every turn when you attack an enemy, you steal 40 of their Awakening Points and increase your Awakening Point by 40.

Active:

Enhanced Curse: 160%+110 Physical Dark Damage to all enemies. All enemies attack is reduced by 30% for 3 turns.

Plague Spreading Sword: 250%+300 Physical Dark damage to a Random Target. There's a 50% chance to reduce the enemy's HP by 30% for 3 rounds. (DOES NOT WORK ON BOSSES)

Trial of Darkness: Consumes 500 Awakening Points, Heal yourself for 15% of your Max HP, reduce enemies Casting Speed by 50% for 3 turns.

Comment

I ll keep with my iris till it becomes purple , then I plan to tranform it.
              An extra healing is always welcome and Triton have some interesting skills :

Passive:

Wellspring of Waters: Reduce the amount of Awakening Points used when in Sylph Mode allowing you to stay in Sylph Mode longer than usual.

Active:

Hypothermia: Consumes 500 Awakening Points, gives a team mate with the lowest HP the invulnerability for 2 turns.
              Icicle Arrows: 300%+180 Magical Water Damage to the enemy with the Lowest HP percentage.
              Acheron's Shield: Gives all allies in the front row a shield that absorbs 30% of your HP.
              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Yeh, my Apollo is purple now, I'll go for Iris next, I'm in no mood to wait for another sylph while I have other sylphs in need of upgrading.
                People will rely so much on lightning sylph they forget the current game and lose out on many rewards and strengths.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

u said fire pet has 5% patk so i assume lightning is 5% matk? i was hoping lightning would increase patk ^^

Comment

Lightning is 5 percent matk yes unfortunately.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

dark sylph will be useful against those free lucky free players few months back >.>

Comment

Just checked top 100 cross server from my Chinese server view and have to say that 70% have upgraded electric sylph, 25% have upgraded wind sylph and 5% fire+light.
                        Which means that upgraded sylphs will have different skills than our current ones. For those who can't afford to spend on every possible thing that is implemented in wartune is better to wait now or might be sorry later.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

If they can't spend now, they won't have much on that Lightning sylph either haha.
                          That's the whole problem with the forums, people keep hyping up that lightning sylph but it won't make a difference.
                          Most won't ever have purple Lightning and it really only starts shining after the evolution... which u need purple for...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                            If they can't spend now, they won't have much on that Lightning sylph either haha.
                            That's the whole problem with the forums, people keep hyping up that lightning sylph but it won't make a difference.
                            Most won't ever have purple Lightning and it really only starts shining after the evolution... which u need purple for...
                            In my opinion saving now makes sense. Sure, you miss out on daily arena rewards, but not that much considering the top 10 is usually top cashers, and after that everyone gets the same. It would be a waste of sepulcrum to use them on a sylph you know you won't use once the new sylphs come out.

Love and Cookies,
                            Katarina
                            [S161]Ashthorn Fen

Comment

Iris will always be a top sylph

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                                Just checked top 100 cross server from my Chinese server view and have to say that 70% have upgraded electric sylph, 25% have upgraded wind sylph and 5% fire+light.
                                Which means that upgraded sylphs will have different skills than our current ones. For those who can't afford to spend on every possible thing that is implemented in wartune is better to wait now or might be sorry later.
                                im pretty sure the upgraded wind sylph u saw is the dark pet. it looks a little like female pan but is a completely different pet. at least i didnt see anyone using wind pet in the top rankings

Comment

Working...
                                X