Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Have Questions About Wartune? Ask Away And I Will Help In Any Way I Can:)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Have Questions About Wartune? Ask Away And I Will Help In Any Way I Can:)

Are You Having Trouble?
    Do You Need Help With The Game?
    Ask Me Anything!
    Server Name:S361 Stormkeep
    Player Name:Exodus
    Player Level:51
    Player Class:Archer
    Honor Title:Champion
    Battle Rating:22840
    Guild:Stormkeepr

Yes, i have a question.
    Why it was called wartune? There is no "war", and all the tunes are ripped off from another games?
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      Yes, i have a question.
      Why it was called wartune? There is no "war", and all the tunes are ripped off from another games?
      It makes some sense. But Divine Comedy makes more sense.
      First there is war in the game *war* then there are some good tunes *tunes* and that makes wartune xD

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

Yes .. i have one .. can you use a bigger font?

Comment

He just want you to click his link lol
          All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

I have a question which I have wanted to ask the dev's but since I can ask anything here so ill proceed...
            Why is there such a huge class imbalance in the game? Why do Devs keep on powering the mages up and making knights horrible with every patch? It's good for mages yeah but it's not fair.

Comment

I have a question.... why should anyone want to ask you questions?
              - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

where can one get socket rods besides in the shop where they cost 185 balens?

Comment

Originally posted by R239236689 View Post
                  where can one get socket rods besides in the shop where they cost 185 balens?
                  Guild blessing, other then that, you either have to save up Bound balens, or pay for them with balens (Real money)
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                    Guild blessing, other then that, you either have to save up Bound balens, or pay for them with balens (Real money)
                    they also drop from battleground chests.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      Forgot BG chests.

Comment

how to get balens like zebq used to do? lol
                        - The Lag Master -
                        S195

Comment

My question- Can you Recharge my account with 10K Balens if not Please stop asking "Ask Me Anything!"
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                            My question- Can you Recharge my account with 10K Balens if not Please stop asking "Ask Me Anything!"
                            He said ask anything, he did not say I will comply with requests. A no would be an answer, yes would also be an answer.. but doing requests is not something he has stated, just answering questions in any way he can.

Comment

This about recharge problem too, can you recharge me 30k balens and 3 months vip + covenant ?
                              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
                              X