No announcement yet.

New Year Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its not cool i receive one energine and didn get the bonus with my both acounts, sirpaul s181 and MacDeth s187, what are you going to do about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuris6 View Post
      kinda **********....
      i use 14000 soul crystals and 2days later an event for it shows up...
      why the hell dont they let people know.....
      god damn stupid game

Unless you are brand new to the game this was your fault. Even if you were brand new to the game a simple forum research about past events would show you that there are always sc events going on. SC and mount training events always happens every single month. So it's not the games fault. It's your fault for either not doing research about it or not saving up your stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Unless you are brand new to the game this was your fault. Even if you were brand new to the game a simple forum research about past events would show you that there are always sc events going on. SC and mount training events always happens every single month. So it's not the games fault. It's your fault for either not doing research about it or not saving up your stuff.
        I agree with this statement.
        FinalHC
        Kabam - S39/S6
        (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

• you guys said there is an sc event every month so ive been looking in the past posts and didnt see an sc event for either november or december, there were whip events though

Comment

• Originally posted by sirpaul View Post
            its not cool i receive one energine and didn get the bonus with my both acounts, sirpaul s181 and MacDeth s187, what are you going to do about it?
            Nothing, because Energine doesn't count.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

• whip event plssssssssssssssss...........

Comment

• Originally posted by jaberwacky21 View Post
                whip event plssssssssssssssss...........
                You had soul event.
                February will come whip event, so wait.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• 211 all my cards 9 left 1 more event please even its 1day CD . ? Please
                  S245: Warrior
                  Name: Free
                  Guild: OutCast
                  Sylph: Blue Gaia

Comment

Working...
                  X