No announcement yet.

New Year Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally i see that R2 posts the events before they start or before someone else post it on their blog or w/e.

Anyways seems that now a days every event will include a random thing that must be opened with balens, yeah i know that you don't have to but really ?
    East coast archer.

Comment

Thanks for posting this event this early. I just hope there is a soul engrave and whips events like the ones from December 2013.
      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
        u need many people need and many others no =/ for exp. 2 million exp in tok nm mode is many exp
        ToK Exp ain't doubled with the exp event.
        East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
          ToK Exp ain't doubled with the exp event.
          only dungeon?
          Name:Ereshkigal
          Class:Archer
          Level:65
          Server:246
          Br:85.000

Comment

Events are only till 20th of Jan , What about next 10 days ?
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

seems wartune didnt gave compensation pack for new year -_-
              Last edited by Milyar; 12-31-2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

happy new year to all wartune group and players and i want to say about this event if u don't mind for frost lion u kept mount wips event its awsome for this new one keep soul crystals soul engrave it will be awsome so it will go cool ty [ATTACH=CONFIG]66034[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
                  only dungeon?
                  Yes MPD and Campaign.

Comment

It seems that the whole event don't work on s409

And happy new year

edit: oh dont see s409 are not on the list.
                    Last edited by Shakyamuni; 01-01-2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

So here is my question . Are we not getting the Kings Bounty Events??
                      Name : RavenShade
                      Guild : GODS
                      Server : 387
                      Class : Archer
                      Corruptio optimi est pessima -Corruption of the best , is the worst

In the Depth of the Shadows rose the shade of a Raven . Come to guide the weak and punish those who would abuse their power , having been corrupted by it.

Comment

The Lost Gift things, that cost more money than they're worth to just open, will those be sell able right from the start or will we have to whine, cry, rage and complain for a couple weeks again until you fix them? Just want to know beforehand so I know if I need to arrange my vault again.

Comment

Description: Search high and low to capture a Red or Yellow Astral (Energine excluded) and receive fantastic rewards!
                          Obtain a Yellow Astral: 100,000 Gold, 4,000 Kyanite, New Year's Card x1
                          Obtain a Red Astral: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Energine x1, New Year's Card x3

i dont like this event as i have spent over 30m gold and never capture a red astral this it just luck there is no skill involved

Comment

Looks great, but we need soul engraving event. Hope we will have one, that is not posted yet.
                            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

♥♥♥♥ you gifts if i need to spend 25 balens to open a gift can it be called gift?
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-01-2014, 04:48 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

i hate u r2 u didn't gave us new year gifts,no spirit , no fun of the new year...

Comment

Working...
                                X