Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] January Token Exchange

Duration: 1/9 – 1/30

Description: What better way to ring in the new year than with a brand new token exchange event? For the month of January we’ll be offering January Tokens through a number of different events. These tokens can be used to exchange for all sorts of valuable items from the Quartermaster.

Click image for larger version

Name:	csjte.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	1743440
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

ty, time for gettin fle
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
    Class: Mage
    Plane:Eidolon
    Lv:160+
    Guild: The Spartans
    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
    Honor: Emperor
    Tenets: maxed

Comment

An oldie, but a goodie.~

Comment

Don't really mind another token event, but it's getting tad bit obnoxious as of late. Besides, why bother put worthless items such as health/mana orb and soul print (this item already worth next to garbage in my server) when it's already crystal clear that 99% people would exchange their token with soul shard?

Comment

the reward really needs to be changed... it's already 2014 for christ sake.... Add Mark of God to it, I think it's ridiculous enough that the only way to get MoG currently is only through corruption, and there's no packs, point of interest, or any activity at all that involve MoG, it's like a fail feature, or maybe you're waiting enough dumb people to cash for it, and then you make it trashy like the Soul print, just to anger those cashers... hmm ?

Comment

Yes, i needed those DF xD
            Originally posted by Dr.Q
            Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

why u didnt add pearls to the exchange?

Comment

no mount buuu :/

IGN: (S23)gake671 - (S23)gake691 ( another alt page > )

Level:75-35 ( lazy to level up )

Class : Knight - Ranger

Wings : Angel Lords Wings -Magic Extreme Glowing Wings III

Server :

Guild : Shadow Members

Zodiac : Capricorn

Honor : Duke - Noble

Plane : Mortal

^@.@^ <@.@>

Comment

@afwazaq, the price of Fl eggs on our server is between 2 and 3p. You can also get eggs from the quiz and survival of the fittest. 10 soul shards would help you a lot more in my opinion, but you do what you want with your coins.
                  "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

w0w and super cool i want this Superior Gem Coupon (Bound)

Comment

no mounts this time. everything bound as usual

Comment

Working...
                      X