Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Seeing as how the Suggestion & Feedback receives low traffic and little moderator recognition, I thought it right to post here.
    If any Moderator or Admin comes across this, I ask that you please leave this in General Discussion for other players to read and comment on.

After the removal of Vouchers and conversion to Bound Balens players have been displeased with the new 'free currency'. The rewards we receive daily do not reflect the conversion to bound balens in shops, resets, and opening of more rows/slots.
    • Opening prices of inventory slots; A new player would have to accumulate 128,500 balens to open all slots.
      See this and this post for reference. (BrandSharpWits)(Zeak42)
    • Skill Reset cost; Still requires the same amount pre-release of the conversion (895).
    • Morph cards; Still requires the same amount pre-release of the conversion.

Only two were correctly converted. Morph Cards and Farm Upgrade.

The release of the 2.1 and every update thereafter, players everywhere have been affected by coding errors and are not being fixed in later patches, which is the whole point of the word. This leads to stacked bugs with every major update.
    If it's listed below, it still exists.
    • Game enables certain Reject options; This occurs with 'Reject Invitations' and 'Reject Duel Invitation'.
    • Guild Tree not appearing initially; Occurs 50% of the time and we have to exit and re-enter to click the tree.
    • Contribution plants not appearing while Tree is active; This occurs sometimes, I have experienced this.
    • Black screen during or after fights; World Boss, Battle Ground, Guild Battle, ... all fights in general. I know this is flash related.
    • Guild Battle and Party chat; Party chat is shared with both teams. Guild A can see Guild B messages and vice versa. (HobbitCraft)
    • Massive drops in frame rate; I found that this is lessened when moved away from initial spawn of Cloud City.
      Move to say, Market, and go about playing Arena, Duels, Battle Ground, WB, etc. Players, see if this helps and comment on it.
    • Initially opening Market Shop does not show 'Lucky Buyers'
    • Search function for finding friends; Some require the name to be case-sensitive while others don't. This is confusing players into thinking they're no longer friends. (fenrir67)
    • Intercept stealing more rage than intended; Updated Timer bonus damage (50%, 100%, etc.) increases rage taken. (HitTheOtherGuy #69)
    • Nulled players after completing ToK/Spire; Players are placed in Cloud City and not their respective Party room, afterwards cannot receive or see invites nor participate in Daily Events unless refreshing page. (Alinshinoby)(R226935530)
    • Guild Participation List; Not correctly displaying participants, even after 'refreshing'.
    • Starting Campaign Blitz then clicking the 'Close Window' or 'Log Off'; Resets Blitz timer to -00:00 and player receives no reward, yet still consumes stamina.
    • Disabling Sound doesn't work as intended; Sometimes at the end of a battle the game plays a sound clip of battle cries.
    • Reviving Plants while on 'My Farm'; If a person has their plants revived while they're on their farm the crops are still dead, despite having system messages.
    • City Protection error when attempting to plunder; A message will pop up saying we cannot attack because of 'City Protection' which isn't active.
    • Fishing with triple spear; Sometimes when using triple spear, the outer harpoons will go through fish without capturing.
    • Collection of bugs/glitches from this thread that I have gathered from with post#; (Eskendal #7)(fenrir67 #25,37)

Unclear descriptions and typos in game.
    • Poorly translated descriptions overall; Vague and easily misinterpreted.
    • Unclear Hot Events; Descriptions are poorly written out and may cause confusion. An example would be the 'Rune Refining' task.
      See this post for reference. (nodamnyes)
    • Adv. Recover World BOSS; Is unclear on what qualifies for redemption. Player would have to miss both to claim reward.
      Typo on level 70 Archer ring, Sacred Prayer; The refinement state is labeled as "Strenghtr".(Tank02CA)
    • Typo when consuming 'Grim Reaper' Morph Card; Says "Morp card activated successfully
    • Lvl. 3 Refinement Crystal; Has no description/info. (fenrir67)
    • Patch Notes; Never updated unless it's a major patch. Please update this after every maintenance to show you have corrected or acknowledged this thread.

Originally posted by a Wartuner
    This game is in it's death spiral. Bad server merges, too many bugs, too much lag. Good work R2games.

Am I missing something? Reply below and if I have time to add it, I'll give (credit).
    Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 03-17-2014, 07:31 PM.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

My suggestion would be remove the Cloud City and bring back the old system with the new features.
    Sadly, its not possible.
    - The Lag Master -
    S195

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
      My suggestion would be remove the Cloud City and bring back the old system with the new features.
      Sadly, its not possible.
      I quite like it.
      It gives players, without the use of Guilds and World Chat, the chance to communicate better. Both visually and 'verbally'.

Could they remove the login spawn in Cloud City? Yes.
      That seems to be the main problem with everyone. Also might be the main reason of 'lag'.

Comment

Forgot the world boss buff, that now costs 20 bound balen, no conversion either, should be 1 bound balen.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          Forgot the world boss buff, that now costs 20 bound balen, no conversion either, should be 1 bound balen.
          I didn't add it because, correct me if I'm wrong, there was also the option to consume balens up to 50%.

I have a suggestion for the new Bound Balen system that I'll release at another date.

Comment

It used to be 200 total vouchers up to 50 percent, with the conversion thats 10 bound balen, but instead it's 200 bound balen, and with the amount you earn daily, you barely get to 1 single buff.
            Used to have enough vouchers daily to fully buff to 50 percent with them. No way you can do the same with bound balen.
            So yes, it's very gimped right now, and it's become a casher only thing.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

- Knights cape not showing when you're riding your mount. Only shows armor. (When you hide clothing and wearing level 60 or 70 set, don't know about other gears.)

- "Find a friend" icon always appears after opening jewel hunt window. We don't need that.

- Guild battle participants list is buggy. Doesn't show who's in or out for the same people. (Sometimes, some people don't see they are in but they are in in other people list, it's not one person making a mistake, it happen all the time) Feel like the list is not up to date for everyone, would almost need a refresh button.

- The damn linking items problem, been over 8 months and still not fixed. Try to open, use or drag something and it send it to chat.

- Group arena button is still buggy. Fix this please.

- Group arena, amethyst mine and guild battle are extremely laggy even after refreshing.

- Start solo blitz, log off, come back and no blitz done.

- When you go in your guild friends list, the PM icon/bubble is almost hidden, make it so you can see full icon and make it easier to click.

- Remove unbound items if you don't want to add auction house.
              Last edited by Eskendal; 01-07-2014, 12:19 PM.

Comment

can intercept steal 75 rage in one hit?... the max i saw in skill tree was 40. but yesterday in arenas a knight took 70-75 rage.
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

i got taken for 80 + rage

Comment

its 40 + 10 i think from qte. but still it should not be able to steal 75+ rage. never it did for me, but i was once in bg when a knight used it on me and he got 75 rage. and when i asked him how he did it, he said he used brutal rune, and thats a lie, first because he never used brutal before using interecept and 2nd i tryed it and its not working

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                      i got taken for 80 + rage
                      Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                      can intercept steal 75 rage in one hit?... the max i saw in skill tree was 40. but yesterday in arenas a knight took 70-75 rage.
                      Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                      its 40 + 10 i think from qte. but still it should not be able to steal 75+ rage. never it did for me, but i was once in bg when a knight used it on me and he got 75 rage. and when i asked him how he did it, he said he used brutal rune, and thats a lie, first because he never used brutal before using interecept and 2nd i tryed it and its not working
                      Can any of you reproduce this or at least give an educated estimate on how many times this has happened?

Comment

C'mon guys, let's keep this thread alive.

Continue posting bugs you come across so we can get some 'Reds' to acknowledge it.

Comment

Sometimes when entering a gvg fight your character disappears and you can't see yourself using any skills nor can you use QTE since you cannot see the QTE icon. This usually happens to multiple players on the same team.
                          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Sometimes when a player joins a GvG fight he automatically deals an insane amount of damage (far more than he is capable of) without using any skill.
                            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                              Sometimes when a player joins a GvG fight he automatically deals an insane amount of damage (far more than he is capable of) without using any skill.
                              I notice this happens when a person in your guild enters the second the final person on your team is dead. It's sorta like that old bleed glitch where if you died with bleed on you. You spawn multiple times dealing insane damage. It has something to do with lag.

Comment

Working...
                              X