Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] WT Emergency Maintenance 1/9 2:15 PM EST (11:15 AM PST, 7:15 PM GMT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27069249 View Post
    next time also say something about different time zones because you say its 9 jan but here its 8 jan quick school lesson for you wartune
    -___- dude they mentioned after date and time EST
    do u even read?
    i don't know maybe u dont know the meaning just google it -______-

Comment

plz be patient dear game addict xD

Comment

so what will happen if we'll miss GB?
        this doesn't effect only this GB, but also the GB list of Friday...

Comment

oi bro, wkwkwk :P

Comment

well 2 EMERGENCY maintenance within 24hrs is not easy to accept 1 is totally understandable and appreciated. schedules r destroyed.

Comment

It'd be nice if you guys took into account the opinions of your customers, especially when you accept cash and offer such a fragile environment. This system of moderation or maybe the moderators themselves need to be replaced. I don't think my knowledge of code is all that great but I am sure I could do a better job than this. I brought to light to my own server, that Blizzard has many of these type of games, is presented in a much better fashion, much more complex, charges less money, and isn't nearly as faulty as this game. I imagine if this is kept up there will be some legal trouble. I'm not sure of the specifics of what can be filed, but I do know that for the amount of revenue gained by this game the stability of it is not nearly up to par.

Comment

the blob

jnlfljhfkhfpihkjnwfihdfnjnukuhfnkhfigooshhjkdnjfghjvhpvnaocao'vnadhfamvlksvuhvsdjksdj vkjdnvkvkjnjfooooeujjzfvnkvirgwrbvnivWJSLKJNAVHLVNAKVASVJNASLVNAS;JKVAVJNADVJANVKJANVASNVAHVAUVNAUIJHANEBUIJANVUIJKANUIFJVIUFVJAFVOViovjoifjboibjbjbhugweonfjmcfmmn fvndjkbjgndmfbnDOGNRLFBFJMBLVNFGNjgnjgsjknfjbndsfjnsdkpalkfbkahfbghoefgnalvnadfvGhjdhjhbvhjsbvhjbhbdvjhbfvjdkbvFRdnisdjvbdfvbjkbGFkvghdfuyjdvgusc'GFv hjfvcVFGFHFFGGFGBGBGNH:>L<KJMHNBGFVHJMKMJHN VCVBNMJK<>L:L>JMNB VCVBGHKO:KJMGBVFBFM:POKHGBHK:PKJMGBFVBNMK<L><KMJ BVNM<K>KM NBM< MNMKN B BG VBG BN BNHB BH MJKH NBN NBG BVBVBV TYbv bhdq, nk;vj;ofgclsdngbihajdkbaskfjndfbsdlkasd;vnaskvjnxzclknkjxvnzcnzkjxnkl;vnkjc;v

Comment

You had to do it on WB time? heck, here hoping compensation is really really good...

Comment

well just taking ur time posting here means ur 1 of d top believers as u say dumbass

Comment

need bound balens and gold as compensation...

Comment

gb in 30 min, that's 1k sigs/honor... hope we can make it

Comment

Originally posted by R234768182 View Post
                          I'm amazed. Some people actually believe this is real life!

In which case, R2, congratulations on an amazing game that inspires such emotion!
                          well just taking ur time posting here means ur 1 of d top believers as u say dumbass

Comment

Those defending R2Games, wake up, they won't even acknowledge your existence. I'd also like to point out, that I've been recently hearing that the Staff who get paid in-game, are joining and helping specific guilds by 20k+ Contributions, which is absolutely unfair to those who actually work hard to get their guilds built.

On top of that, the service is lousy, I have sent in tickets, I have done offers for Balens, and still, the Balens Offers are broken, and the tickets are unanswered for over a week now. I will NOT spend a dime on a game where the staff can't even acknowledge the players, who have been loyal this long.

I know for a fact, R2Games makes enough money to be able to buy a better service. And I mean, really. $5 for 500 Balens, $20 for 2k? Maybe you should increase that with your current price rates in-game, especially since a lot of them are easily flawed. I have never seen a more irresponsible gaming company, more than R2Games is. And, the sad truth is, unlike me, a lot of people will not say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Patch101 View Post
                              gb in 30 min, that's 1k sigs/honor... hope we can make it
                              i don't think so, maintenance will take like 1 hr or more

Comment

Originally posted by timbos View Post
                                Those defending R2Games, wake up, they won't even acknowledge your existence. I'd also like to point out, that I've been recently hearing that the Staff who get paid in-game, are joining and helping specific guilds by 20k+ Contributions, which is absolutely unfair to those who actually work hard to get their guilds built.

On top of that, the service is lousy, I have sent in tickets, I have done offers for Balens, and still, the Balens Offers are broken, and the tickets are unanswered for over a week now. I will NOT spend a dime on a game where the staff can't even acknowledge the players, who have been loyal this long.

I know for a fact, R2Games makes enough money to be able to buy a better service. And I mean, really. $5 for 500 Balens, $20 for 2k? Maybe you should increase that with your current price rates in-game, especially since a lot of them are easily flawed. I have never seen a more irresponsible gaming company, more than R2Games is. And, the sad truth is, unlike me, a lot of people will not say anything.
                                Lots of people will not sya it because the MODS delete them. Basically, there is no proof you said anything bad about R2 games at all... and the proff is wiped.
                                Sad...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                                :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
                                X