Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] WT Emergency Maintenance 1/9 2:15 PM EST (11:15 AM PST, 7:15 PM GMT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
    Lots of people will not sya it because the MODS delete them. Basically, there is no proof you said anything bad about R2 games at all... and the proff is wiped.
    Sad...
    Even so, I can repost it, since I'm not afraid to make sure they get the hint. I'm tired of games run by greedy corporations. This game is fun, but the amount of time and money needed to be "good" is just not worth it, add on all the bugs, and the glitches, and how unbalanced Arena and Battlegrounds are, the fact there's been 5 Maintenances in 2 days, it's just becoming too tedious to do anything, expecting the game to actually be worth playing, all this game is to me now, is a time killer.

Comment

I woke up at 5am for gb, and i find its not on. Thats hours of sleep i dont get back! Compensation better be real good!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Koala.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	762.5 KB
ID:	1679406 hi wartune

Comment

Originally posted by timbos View Post
          Even so, I can repost it, since I'm not afraid to make sure they get the hint. I'm tired of games run by greedy corporations. This game is fun, but the amount of time and money needed to be "good" is just not worth it, add on all the bugs, and the glitches, and how unbalanced Arena and Battlegrounds are, the fact there's been 5 Maintenances in 2 days, it's just becoming too tedious to do anything, expecting the game to actually be worth playing, all this game is to me now, is a time killer.
          i agree because i have witnessed the need to fix the petty errors and bugs in the game which annoys each and every player in the game for sure, the matching of bg, arena and the clock timings of wb's though i sent ticket to r2games but they didn't fix it yet, these things if overlooked then i am sorry to say the game can't run for long and will keep losing players

Comment

it better be a good compensation, we have missed WB twice, that means a lot of gold and daru, not to mention insignia, honor and most Importantly "Battleground treasure Shard" and PvP point from arena, please remember "TWICE"...
            and the last compensation was very unsatisfied thanks

Comment

they better hope the 2 comp packs they had on this morning isnt all they're gonna give, cause they're nowhere near enough, and it kinda sucks that im lvl 55 and the next pack is for 60 when im slow lvling to bring up my BR.

Comment

Originally posted by atambua View Post
                it better be a good compensation, we have missed WB twice, that means a lot of gold and daru, not to mention insignia, honor and most Importantly "Battleground treasure Shard" and PvP point from arena, please remember "TWICE"...
                and the last compensation was very unsatisfied thanks
                compensation won't matter to me if they fix all the errors in the game and make the game really "playable"

Comment

and please keep in mind that players lvl 22 - 29 can still do wb and arena so they were affected too and fix the lag while you're at it.. it's driving me nuts

Comment

.......................*twitch*.......................

Comment

Originally posted by R245663117 View Post
                      and please keep in mind that players lvl 22 - 29 can still do wb and arena so they were affected too and fix the lag while you're at it.. it's driving me nuts
                      actually from lvl 20 people can participate in wb

Comment

i hope we got another wing event again

Comment

I play this game all the time and have multiple characters on multiple servers on multiple time zones I play with ppl all over the planet and like the fact that I have the ability to talk to ppl from different places as I see so far this game is a great game and even though you have alot of glicthes with this game it often occurs with everything that is used 24/7 by ppl. Your game has alot of stuff that seems to be more interested in fiancial gain than the ppl playing it. I would suggest that you hire ppl in different time zones to work on your glitches at times when is appropriate such as someone in a time zone that is 6pm working on a glitch when it is 12pm at that time zone to minimize customer inconvience.

Comment

waht comes to compensation..... i have some signets in my vault. 4 or 5 them gives good amount of gold and darus from lost wb....
                            and most of all, nobody gets benefits compared to others, because we are all out of it. so relax, and enjoy your day without wartune.

Comment

i hope we got another sylph that can match with apolo,,
                              apolo power are too great,,
                              and i hope we can get mission for mahra,,
                              upgrading syplh kinda hard for free player,,

Comment

really 2 ******* maintenance in 1day how this is starting 2 be really annoying u guys better have a hell of a good compensation for missing GB

Comment

Working...
                                X