Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: buy reforge,soul jades with virtue

Minstrel of Messages rsc91 is just another poster. For now....

buy reforge,soul jades with virtue

I have obtained both malacris and mealstrom soulblades.
    And now I don't really see a reason to keep obtaining virtue.
    Since lesser reforge stones are hard to get, its might be an idea to put this in the virtue shop as well for soul Jades.
    This will be a new goal for people that obtained malacris and mealstrom just like me.

Knight of Knowledge Predator is just another poster. For now.... Predator's Avatar
    I personally believe that R2 should add LRS to the shop as well, it would be an awesome addition to the game, and I think it would improve tons!

Sorry, I don't have time for you, son.

Minstrel of Messages DxNilex is just another poster. For now.... DxNilex's Avatar
    I agree, nobody do virtues and are basically worthless.
    This will make people do virtues more and they will get rewarded for it..
    Blade Hunter
    IGN: Zaky Uchiha
    Level: 100+
    Server 3
    Former leader of ForceD

Retired from Blade Hunter.
    Take care everyone <3

I was also thinking of a virtue for gold trade since I will expect LRS will cost a lot of virtue points.
    there might be people that won't do virtue battles even with the LSR for they find it pointless.
    So just for them, an alternative reason to do virtue battles.

To randomly chime in on this; with regards to the current virtue point selection, I would like to see the gold keys brought down to 800. I mean when you think about how the prices for keys go in the gold section of the m-shop (20k bronze, 40k silver, 80k gold) it would make sense; and hell you could even make bronze ones 200 instead of 80 to follow this pattern. I just think 1500 is a bit absurd, when currently after both sb are obtained that's all that I believe is worth even shooting for :S

As far as LRS pricing would go; since most that complete all dungs given to them daily can get at least a few a day, I believe 300-400 per would be more then sufficient.

Minstrel of Messages DxNilex is just another poster. For now.... DxNilex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rsc91 View Post
    I was also thinking of a virtue for gold trade since I will expect LRS will cost a lot of virtue points.
    there might be people that won't do virtue battles even with the LSR for they find it pointless.
    So just for them, an alternative reason to do virtue battles.
    I think right now, the drop rates for LRS is ridiculous. You need 150 LRS to reforge from B to Y..
    I'm lvl 81 and have gotten a total of 37, even though I'm a ranked 1 in character level and have bought some attempts.

So there would definitely be a reason to do Virtues if there actually were worthy items.
    Of course no one has reached end-game yet and I wonder how that would be.
    Blade Hunter
    IGN: Zaky Uchiha
    Level: 100+
    Server 3
    Former leader of ForceD

Retired from Blade Hunter.
    Take care everyone <3

Quote Originally Posted by DxNilex View Post
    I think right now, the drop rates for LRS is ridiculous. You need 150 LRS to reforge from B to Y..
    I'm lvl 81 and have gotten a total of 37, even though I'm a ranked 1 in character level and have bought some attempts.

So there would definitely be a reason to do Virtues if there actually were worthy items.
    Of course no one has reached end-game yet and I wonder how that would be.
    true, but thats your situation, some guildies I know are getting kicked out every day because of their low BR, and they are not jumping for NM dungeons since they are either stuck, or need more gold to upgrade themselves.
    So, in their situation their priority is gold right now, and later level when the gold price for an upgrade gets higher they will defitnitly buy LSR with virtue..
    I even think some of them quitted or moved to an other server..

And I agree that the price of 1 gold key is absurd..

+ Reply to Thread