Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arena, Team Arena, and Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena, Team Arena, and Domination

Basic Information about Two features in game.

This is your Solo Arena Daily Activity. You get 10 free attempts per day. Using Benefit you can gain 2 extra attempts per day for diamond cost. You can also buy more attempts in the arena section itself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Arenatab.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	1743751

This is the Tab you will see on your screen that will open the Arena room. From this room you can Access. Arena(solo) Domination Results if not a Domination day. Which is every 4 days. Also Team Arena Which is daily event at 1130 and 2030 server time.

Name:	arenataboptions.jpg
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1743754

Now we will move onto Solo Arena Which is door on the left hand side. Once you Click here you will enter another area shown below.

Name:	arenaroom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	342.3 KB
ID:	1743755

Lets start with the Tabs on very bottem.

Name:	halloffame.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	1743757

Hall of Fame button. After first domination is done you should click this every day and praise. Pressing it will ead you to picture below.

Name:	Halloffamepraise.jpg
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	1743756

On this window you see Praise button attempts and total.
    Clicking Praise will use up 1 attemp you get 5 attempts every day.
    You gain 1 socket rod 50000 gold and 1 synth scroll. Do it 5 times each day gain it all times 5.

Char/Party/Forge Will take you to those screens like they do in normal map mode.

Arena Shop button well opens the arena shop.

Ok now to the fun Stuff in Top right you see all this stuff with info. Basically easy to understand but will explain it all here.

Name:	Arenaattempinfo.jpg
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	1743759

Arnea Emblem How many Arena Emblems you have.
    Attempts How many Attempts you have left to attack someone in arena.
    Yest. Ranks Team X # This is yesterdays rank what Team you are in (there are 8 ABCDEFGH) and Postion you were in at days end.
    Cooldown. For those not vip4 each arena match increases cooldown by 5 minutes. After you do 2 Matchs you must wait for this cooldown to end to do more.
    Next Domination. Well time till next domination.
    Ranked Prize. This is where you can collect arena prizes and Cooldown till next prize is issued.

Ok Next is on the left you see. This is group info and players in groups.

Name:	arenagrouptop10.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1743762

Top you have a Letter. In picture it shows H this is the current group I am in. After Each domination you are assigned a random group letter. They are 8 A B C D E F G H. You can scroll threw the groups see the top 13 of each group.

Points is total points you have earned during the duration of current session( Which is 4 days. Resets after Each domination)
    Team X is team you are in and rank you currently are.
    In the top half you will see players rank 1-8 these players are currently the players who will enter Domination. Top 8 from Each group will be selected to enter Domination.

Below that is rank/player name of everyone else in your group. You can scroll threw everyone in your group. You are not able to scroll threw other group ranks past rank 13.

The Arrows will refresh current point totals.

The next arena is where you can challenge players. There wll be 5 players total here. After you beat a certian player they will change to a graveyard. If you beat all 5 players the area will refresh with 5 new players. At 1200 and 1800 Server time This area will also reset with 5 random players.

Name:	Arenaplayers.jpg
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	1743763

Tips. You get a base point for win against players based on you level. Players in your group will give you more points. Players ranked top 8 in your group will give you even more points for a win. If you lose to a player in your group you will recieve half the points that you would get if you beat them.

Players not in your group for a win will give points based on your level. If you lose to player not in your group you will get 0 points.
    Last edited by GM_Orlene; 01-12-2014, 01:51 PM. Reason: requested by player to change title

Domination

Domination:
    This is done once every 4 days. Great rewards can be gained by either betting on winners and or competing yourself.
    Domination Players are chosen by the top 8 in each of the solo arena groups.

Since I forgot to add.
    Originally posted by calderstrake View Post
    It is important to note that the brackets are determined at 1800 on the Domination day.
    So if you do your arena matchs after 1800 you may end up top 8 for the day in group. But brackets were done already at 1800 so if you werent top 8 at 1800 you wont be in Domination.

There is 8 groups so 64 players are chosen for Domination.
    To get into top 8 refer to guide in upper post.

Ok to enter Domination You would press the Arena Tab. Click image for larger version

ID:	1679585

This will open a room with 3 doors. To enter domination window you would click the door in the center.

ID:	1679586

One you enter the Domination Door you are now at a screen that shows.

Name:	domination.jpg
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	1679587Click image for larger version

Name:	dominationgrandfinals.jpg
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	1679588

On top 3 tabs 1st 1/2 2nd 1/2 and Grand Final. If you are a Player chosen for Domination once you enter it will go to 1st or 2nd half depending which one you are in.
    Each half has 32 players who are randomly placed from the top 8 of each solo arena group.
    Grand Final Tab will have the 2 winners from each 1/2.
    The Tresure boxes you see you can click on them to see Rewards given for each stage you reach. This is a place you can also collect rewards once server resets the day after Domination.
    (Note You can also recieve rewards for domination by just entering the arena room with the doors. Will be flashing treasure box.)
    There is 5 minute wait between fights each match has 3 fights. Then there is a 5 minute wait before the next round starts.

The ?Rules you can hover over it and get general rules on how domination is done.
    My Wagers This will show you the wagers you have placed and once the match you placed wager on is done you can collect reward here also. You can only bet on Semifinal to do this you click on the magnifying Glass.

This is Semi Betting spot Click image for larger version

Name:	Semibetting.jpg
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	1679589
    This is Final Betting Spot Click image for larger version

Name:	finalbet.jpg
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	1679590
    Grand Final Betting well simple but here spot anyway Click image for larger version

Name:	grand.jpg
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1679591

You can only bet 1 time each round and you cannot bet on yourself. Betting cost 500 vouchers If you dont have enough vouchers save betting till later rounds.

Betting on Semifinal will get you 50 Aegis shard 50 Soulstones and 50 Synth Scrolls.
    Betting on Finals will get you 60 Aegis shards 75 Soulstones and 60 Synth Scrolls.
    Betting on GRand Finals will get you 75 Aegis Shards 100 Soulstones and 75 Synth Scrolls.

Winnings can be collected after conclusion of the round you bet on. By Pressing My wagers then collect button.

The GrandFinal Winner will be put into the HallofFame(talked about in upper post.) Entering Arena or Domination window will bring a tab to open Hall of Fame tab. In this tab you do 5 Daily prasies (which resets at server rest for 5 more attempts. This will get you.
    1 Synth Scroll 1 Socketing Rod and 10k gold.

Name:	halloffame.jpg
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	1679592
    Last edited by mageofsilence; 02-01-2014, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Team Arena

Team Arena. This is an important event you should do every day. There is 2 sessions one at 1130 server time and 2030 server time. You get 10 attempts to do daily. This event will get you prestige and Dragon Crest. Click image for larger version

Name:	ta6.jpg
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	1679674

Dragon Crest are used in Arena shop. Click image for larger version

Name:	arenashop.jpg
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	1679675
      They are used to buy.
      1. Valor set. ( i dont sugest using them on Valor sets.)
      2. Holy Crystals.
      3. Mount Exp Potions.

To enter TA you wait till event starts and enter arena room using Click image for larger version

ID:	1679677

ID:	1679676

Will finish tomorrow need some more screenshots.

On bottem left is a chat window. You can actually chat here. Also people looking for more teammates and they press rally it shows here with a join option.
      On right hand side. This shows all the teams. It will Show creator of party and party number. If it has a lock symbol on it means the room as a password. Party Leaders can also set a min BR this will show on bottem of the party as Click image for larger version

Name:	ta7.jpg
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	1679680

Create Team will let you create a party.
      Search Team will let you search for a specific party number.
      The Blue Lets Go Button will auto join you to first team listed with open spot if you meet the Requirements.

On the Right side there is door to team arena you click on the door will take you to.

Name:	TA.jpg
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	1679678
      Last edited by mageofsilence; 01-14-2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

It is important to note that the brackets are determined at 1800 on the Domination day. If you wait to let the matchups refresh in the Arena, you will miss the cutoff and not make it into Domination. You could also be paired with a more difficult opponent if you are saving a few tries for later as well.

Comment

Originally posted by calderstrake View Post
          It is important to note that the brackets are determined at 1800 on the Domination day. If you wait to let the matchups refresh in the Arena, you will miss the cutoff and not make it into Domination. You could also be paired with a more difficult opponent if you are saving a few tries for later as well.
          Thx actually thought I put the 1800 deadline in guide. will added it when i do team arena.

Comment

I find it funny that you have both Schaman and Nitemare as opponents for the normal arena there. Talk about bad luck!

Comment

Does the person in Hall of fame recieve anything for BEING praised by others?
              Last edited by ItzGoodson; 03-02-2014, 11:39 AM.
              League of Angels S76
              Itz Goodson

Comment

Is it necessary for a player in top 8 list to be online to participate i domination?
                salz
                Guild : Razor
                UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

Originally posted by R260449793 View Post
                  Is it necessary for a player in top 8 list to be online to participate i domination?
                  NO, domination don't require participant to be online

most of em online for Wager Or Adjust formation for the battle

Comment

what is the best use for dragon crests?

Comment

what happens if you are in the top 8 but not online during the tourament

Comment

Actually your prizes for domination are wrong.

Betting on Domination can get you many things, not just Aegis shards, soulstones, and/or whatever else you said.

I have won for Grand finals 50,000 warsouls, prestiege, Angel tears, all kinds of different things. I happened upon this thread looking for a list of the prizes actually, since they seem to be random and there is no list in game for them. IF anyone can tell me all the prizes you can win for betting on domination I would greatly appreciate it... Thank you

Comment

domition

[[[

Comment

can somebody help mepls? lately in team arena I've been asked if I go normal or reflesh, I don't know what it means! can somebody explain to me pls?

Comment

refresh means, join TA and late the game load, then refresh the browser. People might ask that because some people have really slow internet. That is, TA makes their game load. Those people refresh their browser and rejoin TA, which for them is like an easy 4-5 minutes faster than watching the actual battle.

Comment

Working...
                              X