[Activity] Blessed Bath Booty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Blessed Bath Booty

Duration: 1/16– 1/22 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: For the following week, players who complete the daily quest, Blessed Bath, will be rewarded with January Token x1.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Uh . . yeah . . so all of four new events of the week apparently is going to be nothing but token exchange?

Really R2? I honestly have no problem with the token exchange itself, but the lack of creativity and activity surrounding it renders these events pointless gameplay-wise. Crypting up, blessed bath, etc etc are all mundane stuffs that everyone supposedly does on daily basis and these events hardly change their gaming experience for better or worse. No challenge at all. It's gotten really trite and repetitive at this point. Judging from the feedback from the players, which were empty announcement threads without any single replies for three weeks straight, you people should already understand that the players have gotten sick with this **** and wished for something to change.

I mean, whatever happens with Clover seed event? Dungeons event? Ladder event, on top of my head?

Comment

These guys are on auto-pilot. The only new events will be around holidays. Token exchange is good as long as they give enough tokens each day.
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

blessed bath booty is one of the better ways to earn tokens. they should make it permanent. along with ladder event that gives tokens. then no need for new updates. other games only have special events for the holidays youshould be glad u get what u do.

Comment

it's nice thread....

Comment

Working...
          X