We all know Erebus question give us many point , if we correct all we get 50 point .
But many of us didnt know the answer , so i make this guide by my experience and little copy paste :P
Btw this guide isnt complete yet but i hope this guide really help u all
1. Which northwestern state has the towns of Starbuck , Walla Walla , Port Angeles , and Olympia ?
2. I am in a state with beautiful peach orchards and many Civil War battlefields . I have passed through Macon , Augusta , Peachtree City , and Marietta . What state am I in ?
3. Which state do Missoula , Whitefish , Big Fork and Butte call home ?
4. Which state includes Atlantic City and the towns of Somerville , Tenafly , Springfield , and Hoboken ?
> New Jersey
5. Which midwest farmland state includes New Salem , Springfield , Metropolis , and Champaign ?
6.Which Mississipi state - called " America's Heartland " - is home to Amana , Fort Dodge and Dubuque ?
7. In which midwest state is Springfield , St.Joseph , Creve Coeur , and Cape Girardeau based ?
8. Which ' four corners ' state is home to Alamogordo , Taos , Truth or Consequences and Mescalero ?
> New Mexico
9, Which state - named after a European Monarch - has town called Lafayette , Lake Charles and Bogalusa ?
10. Which state on the Canadian border is home to Coeur d'Alene , Downey , Idaho Falls and Pocatello ?
11. What is the largest landlocked country in the world ?
12. Which is the world's largest port according to volume ?
13. Superheroes have fought the Kree , The Skrull , and aliens from other galaxies . What's our galaxy called ?
> The Milky Way
14. In 1997 , who became the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom ?
> Tony Blair
15. Each country taking part in the Olympics has a 3 letter code . Which is NOT an Olympic county code ?
16. Medals are awarded for first , second , and third places in Olympic events . What are these medal called ?
> Gold , Silver and Bronze medals
17. Which children's television show are following names from : Donatello , Splinter Leonardo , & Raphael ?
> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
18. What is the name of the organ in our bodies that pumps blood ?
19. Where am i if i am in the largest city in Africa eating baklava , watching feluccas sail up to Nile ?
20. What is the capital of Angola ?
21. I am very much like orange . I am the same color but a little bit smaller
22. Officer paper is typically sold in packs of 500 sheets . What is this pack called ?
23. If you are " intestate " , what don't you have ?
> A will
24. " Midori " , " verde " , " vert " , and " gruen " all translate to what english word ?
25. What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet ?
26. In New York City , on which is street is the New York Stock Exchange ?
> Wall Street
27. What agency of the United States Department of Defense is responsible for the creation and development of new military technology ?
28. I'm standing under the ' Brandenburger Tor ' , its ' Weihnachten ' it's snowing , and smell of ' Apfel Strudel ' fill the air . Which country am i in ?
29 . Where was the United States capital located during most of George Washington's two terms as President ?
30. Which word best describes the union of two political parties with the aim of having sufficient combined elected members to form a government ?
31. What biological family does the alpaca belong to ?
32. What are the main reason to domesticate alpacas ?
> For their wool and meat
33. On average , how long does a healthy alpaca live ?
> 20 years
34. An alpaca's gestation period is approximately the same length as which of the other animal ?
35. If i decided to take a Caribbean Cruise which one of these island nations would i NOT be able to visit ?
36. If i told you i was going to watch the Daytona 500 in person , to which American state would i be traveling ?
37. To which of the following countries will i need to travel to if i wish to see the prehistoric hill figure known as the Uffington White Horse ?
38. To which continent am i going if i have decided to visit Queen Maud Land , and Deception Island ?
39. I'm on a river cruise , visiting Vienna , Budapest , and Bratislava . Which river am I gliding down ?
40. To which Asian country am i traveling if i am going to visit the Forbidden City ?
41. If i visit Bondi Beach - one of the most world's most beautiful - to which country would i be traveling ?
42. Which method am I most likely to use to trek up to mountainous , ancient Incan city of Machu Picchu ?
> Take a tour bus
43. To which Canadian Province will i be going if i tell you i am off to see the Calgary Stampeds ?
44. What is the capital of Scotland ?
45. Which does NOT have an even number for its square root ?
46. What is the largest continent in the world ?
47. Which is NOT a primary color ?
48. What is the highest mountain on earth above sea level ?
> Mt. Everest
49. Which of the following is NOT a key on a standard keyboard ?
50. Which of these fruits grows on a vine ?
51. If a woman gives birth to triplets , how many babies does she have ?
52. This musical instrument has four strings , is usually made of the wood from a spruce tree , and is played with a bow generally made from horsehair . What is this musical instrument called ?
53. This musical instrument usually has white and black keys as well as having two or more pedals . What is the name of this musical instrument ?
54. Which brass instrument is played by blowing into the mouthpiece and has 3 buttons that change the sound ?
55. Which percussive instrument is played by striking wooden bars with a mallet ?
56. This instrument can often be found in a rock band . The instrument usually has six strings and uses an ampliffier to make the sound louder . What is the name of this instrument ?
> Electric Guitar
57. Which percussive instrument is played by striking a stretched skin with a stick , such as ' bongos ' ?
58. Which woodwind instrument is played by blowing into a mouthpiece , and has twenty or more tone holes ?
59. When the Israelite's journeyed for 40 years to the promised land , God promised what would NOT wear out ?
> Clothes and shoes
60. Which of these living things does NOT have a backbone ?
61. Which of these is't a fruit ? I am found underground , can be made into fries and can also be baked ?
62. Which Irish instrument consists of many strings which are plucked by the hands of the musician ?
63. Which mountain has the highest altitude in the world ?
> Mt. Cook
64. Which European city was divided by a wall , separating capitalism in the west from communism in the east ?
65. If the moon is full , what shape is it in the sky ?
66. Which disciple did not want Jesus to wash his feet at the Last Supper ?
67. Daredevil is blind but uses sound to ' see ' objects , like sonar . What else uses sonar ?
> Bats and submarines
68. There are many different sports at the Olympic games , which of these is an official event at the modern Summer Olympic Games ?
69. Which ocean has the largest area ?
70. Which is the longest river in the world ?
71. The amazing X-Men's powers come from genetic mutations. Mutations from a part of what process ?
72. Which of the following instrument is a member of the strings family ?
73. Which country has the largest oil reserves ?
> Saudi Arabia
74. What is the name of the invisible line that runs right around the Earth's middle , dividing it into two halves ?
> The Equator
75. How often do the Summer Olympic Games take place ?
> Every 4 years
76. The Flash runs very fast but according to science , there's something that's even faster . What's that ?
77. You can find me up a palm tree . I am brown on the outside and white on the inside . I am very hard , and i sometimes fall on people's heads .
78. On September 11th , 2001 , many died in NYC from terrorist attack . Which building was involved ?
> World Trade Center
79. What happens if you melt something ?
> It changes from a solid to a liquid
80. If i dissolve sugar in water what have i made ?
> A solution ( in game answer - a solvent)
81. Up to and including the 2012 Olympic games , which city has hosted the olympic games more thatn once ?
> London , UK
82. I am a shiny fruit and you can find me in red and green colors . " An ___ a day keeps the doctor away " .
83. Iron Man's armor can perform miracles . Many animals also have ' armor ' . What is such a skeleton called ?
84. Where would you find the historic temple of Angkor Wat ?
85. In what religion was Jesus raised by his parents ?
86. Where was Paul on his way to when Jesus stopped him with a bright light , beginning the transformation of Paul's life ?
87. What is the capital of Turkey ?
88. Which of these world capitals is also the largest city in its home country ?
89. In 2008 the 29th Olympic games mainly took place in which Asian City ?
90. God created the whole world and everything in it , but who gave all the living creatures their names ?
91. Which of the following island is not located in Europe ?
92. Peter Parker ( Spiderman ) has many spider-like abilities . What type of animal is a spider ?
93. Saddam Hussein was the dictator of which Middle Eastern Country ?
94. Which athlete won the 110m hurdles at the Athene Olympics ?
> Liu Xiang
95. Who was the first male tennis player to win all four Grand Slams on three different surface ?
> Andre Agassi
96. When violet from The Incredibles is visible , how do people see her ?
> Light bounces off of violet and into their eyes
97. In the '60's and '70's , many men were sent into space in the Apollo Missions . Where did they land ?
98. Magneto's amazing powers can manipulate and use magnetic fields . What would be most affected by Magneto ?
> A steel paper clip
99. Roald Dahl wrote about a boy called James and his adventures on a flying fruit . The book is called , ' James and the Giant __ ' .
100. Nelson Mandela is celebrated worldwide for fighting racism . Of which African country was he president ?
> South Africa
101. Which state has many Civil War battlefields and is home to Macon , Augusta , Peachtree City and Marietta ?
102. What is lighting made of ?
103. What was the name of the Princess of Wales who died in 1997 as the result of a car crash in Paris ?
104. The modern Olympic Games were started by an organisation called the IOC . What does IOC stand for ?
> International Olympic Committee
105. Olympic Games have one or more mascots . Which of these mascots is from the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics ?
> The Fuwa
106. Which of these is the hottest ?
> The Sun
107. Superman can fly . But what's the name of the natural force that keeps ordinary people down on earth ?
108. The Pharaoh would not let the Israelite's leave Egypt . Moses lead them out after 10 plagues were set down . What was the last plague ?
> Death of all the firstborn sons
109. I am bright red . I have all my seeds on the outside , and I am sometimes served with cream .
109. I am purple-colored fruit . Little Jack Horner pulled me out of a Christmas pie !
110. What is the name of the gas in the air that keeps us alive ?
111. When and where did the original Ancient Olympic Games take place ?
> Over 2000 years ago in Ancient Greece
112. Tennis player eat me between games to keep nice and strong . I can also be found in pajamas !
113. When Jesus was born , his mother , Mary , did not have a cradle , so she placed him elsewhere . Where ?
114. The Cold War was a war of words and hostility mainly between USSR and which country ?
115. Which sport is an official event at the modern Summer Olympic Games ?
116. Jesus called upon Lazarus for a meal . Who was the lady who sat at his feet and listened to him talk ?
117. The Olympic Flame is carried around the world to the Olympic host nation . Where does its journey begin ?
> Olympia in Greece
118. I am bitter and lovely shade of yellow . You can find me in a well - known rhyme - " Oranges and ____ "
119, The Harmonica is a small instrument made from plasctic and metal , how do you play it ?
> With your mouth
120. The flag of the Olympic Games has five coloured rings joined together . What do the rings represent ?
> The continents of the world
121. Planet Earth is the ____ planet from the sun .
122. The country with the smallest area in the world is :
> Vatican City
123. I grow on a vine . I can be red or green and your mum and dad drink my juice in wine . I
124. Adam and Eve , lived in a beautiful Garden in Eden . Why did God banish them from there ?
> They were disobedient