Erebus Quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erebus Quiz

We all know Erebus question give us many point , if we correct all we get 50 point .
    But many of us didnt know the answer , so i make this guide by my experience and little copy paste :P
    Btw this guide isnt complete yet but i hope this guide really help u all

1. Which northwestern state has the towns of Starbuck , Walla Walla , Port Angeles , and Olympia ?
    > Washington

2. I am in a state with beautiful peach orchards and many Civil War battlefields . I have passed through Macon , Augusta , Peachtree City , and Marietta . What state am I in ?
    > Georgia

3. Which state do Missoula , Whitefish , Big Fork and Butte call home ?
    > Montana

4. Which state includes Atlantic City and the towns of Somerville , Tenafly , Springfield , and Hoboken ?
    > New Jersey

5. Which midwest farmland state includes New Salem , Springfield , Metropolis , and Champaign ?
    > Illinois

6.Which Mississipi state - called " America's Heartland " - is home to Amana , Fort Dodge and Dubuque ?
    > Iowa

7. In which midwest state is Springfield , St.Joseph , Creve Coeur , and Cape Girardeau based ?
    > Missouri

8. Which ' four corners ' state is home to Alamogordo , Taos , Truth or Consequences and Mescalero ?
    > New Mexico

9, Which state - named after a European Monarch - has town called Lafayette , Lake Charles and Bogalusa ?
    > Louisiana

10. Which state on the Canadian border is home to Coeur d'Alene , Downey , Idaho Falls and Pocatello ?
    > Idaho

11. What is the largest landlocked country in the world ?
    > Kazakhstan

12. Which is the world's largest port according to volume ?
    > Shanghai

13. Superheroes have fought the Kree , The Skrull , and aliens from other galaxies . What's our galaxy called ?
    > The Milky Way

14. In 1997 , who became the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom ?
    > Tony Blair

15. Each country taking part in the Olympics has a 3 letter code . Which is NOT an Olympic county code ?
    > BBC

16. Medals are awarded for first , second , and third places in Olympic events . What are these medal called ?
    > Gold , Silver and Bronze medals

17. Which children's television show are following names from : Donatello , Splinter Leonardo , & Raphael ?
    > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

18. What is the name of the organ in our bodies that pumps blood ?
    > Heart

19. Where am i if i am in the largest city in Africa eating baklava , watching feluccas sail up to Nile ?
    > Cairo

20. What is the capital of Angola ?
    > Luanda

21. I am very much like orange . I am the same color but a little bit smaller
    > Tangerine

22. Officer paper is typically sold in packs of 500 sheets . What is this pack called ?
    > Ream

23. If you are " intestate " , what don't you have ?
    > A will

24. " Midori " , " verde " , " vert " , and " gruen " all translate to what english word ?
    > Green

25. What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet ?
    > Omega

26. In New York City , on which is street is the New York Stock Exchange ?
    > Wall Street

27. What agency of the United States Department of Defense is responsible for the creation and development of new military technology ?
    > DARPA

28. I'm standing under the ' Brandenburger Tor ' , its ' Weihnachten ' it's snowing , and smell of ' Apfel Strudel ' fill the air . Which country am i in ?
    > Germany

29 . Where was the United States capital located during most of George Washington's two terms as President ?
    > Philadelphia

30. Which word best describes the union of two political parties with the aim of having sufficient combined elected members to form a government ?
    > Coalition

31. What biological family does the alpaca belong to ?
    > Camelidae

32. What are the main reason to domesticate alpacas ?
    > For their wool and meat

33. On average , how long does a healthy alpaca live ?
    > 20 years

34. An alpaca's gestation period is approximately the same length as which of the other animal ?
    > Horse

35. If i decided to take a Caribbean Cruise which one of these island nations would i NOT be able to visit ?
    > Tahiti

36. If i told you i was going to watch the Daytona 500 in person , to which American state would i be traveling ?
    > Florida

37. To which of the following countries will i need to travel to if i wish to see the prehistoric hill figure known as the Uffington White Horse ?
    > England

38. To which continent am i going if i have decided to visit Queen Maud Land , and Deception Island ?
    > Antartica

39. I'm on a river cruise , visiting Vienna , Budapest , and Bratislava . Which river am I gliding down ?
    > Danube

40. To which Asian country am i traveling if i am going to visit the Forbidden City ?
    > China

41. If i visit Bondi Beach - one of the most world's most beautiful - to which country would i be traveling ?
    > Australia

42. Which method am I most likely to use to trek up to mountainous , ancient Incan city of Machu Picchu ?
    > Take a tour bus

43. To which Canadian Province will i be going if i tell you i am off to see the Calgary Stampeds ?
    > Alberta

44. What is the capital of Scotland ?
    > Edinburgh

45. Which does NOT have an even number for its square root ?
    > 81

46. What is the largest continent in the world ?
    > Asia

47. Which is NOT a primary color ?
    > Orange

48. What is the highest mountain on earth above sea level ?
    > Mt. Everest

49. Which of the following is NOT a key on a standard keyboard ?
    > Repeat

50. Which of these fruits grows on a vine ?
    > Grapes

51. If a woman gives birth to triplets , how many babies does she have ?
    > 3

52. This musical instrument has four strings , is usually made of the wood from a spruce tree , and is played with a bow generally made from horsehair . What is this musical instrument called ?
    > Violin

53. This musical instrument usually has white and black keys as well as having two or more pedals . What is the name of this musical instrument ?
    > Piano

54. Which brass instrument is played by blowing into the mouthpiece and has 3 buttons that change the sound ?
    > Trumpet

55. Which percussive instrument is played by striking wooden bars with a mallet ?
    > Xylophone

56. This instrument can often be found in a rock band . The instrument usually has six strings and uses an ampliffier to make the sound louder . What is the name of this instrument ?
    > Electric Guitar

57. Which percussive instrument is played by striking a stretched skin with a stick , such as ' bongos ' ?
    > Drums

58. Which woodwind instrument is played by blowing into a mouthpiece , and has twenty or more tone holes ?
    > Saxosphone

59. When the Israelite's journeyed for 40 years to the promised land , God promised what would NOT wear out ?
    > Clothes and shoes

60. Which of these living things does NOT have a backbone ?
    > Earthworm

61. Which of these is't a fruit ? I am found underground , can be made into fries and can also be baked ?
    > Potato

62. Which Irish instrument consists of many strings which are plucked by the hands of the musician ?
    > Harp

63. Which mountain has the highest altitude in the world ?
    > Mt. Cook

64. Which European city was divided by a wall , separating capitalism in the west from communism in the east ?
    > Berlin

65. If the moon is full , what shape is it in the sky ?
    > Circle

66. Which disciple did not want Jesus to wash his feet at the Last Supper ?
    > Peter

67. Daredevil is blind but uses sound to ' see ' objects , like sonar . What else uses sonar ?
    > Bats and submarines

68. There are many different sports at the Olympic games , which of these is an official event at the modern Summer Olympic Games ?
    > Swimming

69. Which ocean has the largest area ?
    > Pacific

70. Which is the longest river in the world ?
    > Nile

71. The amazing X-Men's powers come from genetic mutations. Mutations from a part of what process ?
    > Evolution

72. Which of the following instrument is a member of the strings family ?
    > Cello

73. Which country has the largest oil reserves ?
    > Saudi Arabia

74. What is the name of the invisible line that runs right around the Earth's middle , dividing it into two halves ?
    > The Equator

75. How often do the Summer Olympic Games take place ?
    > Every 4 years

76. The Flash runs very fast but according to science , there's something that's even faster . What's that ?
    > Light

77. You can find me up a palm tree . I am brown on the outside and white on the inside . I am very hard , and i sometimes fall on people's heads .
    > Coconut

78. On September 11th , 2001 , many died in NYC from terrorist attack . Which building was involved ?
    > World Trade Center

79. What happens if you melt something ?
    > It changes from a solid to a liquid

80. If i dissolve sugar in water what have i made ?
    > A solution ( in game answer - a solvent)

81. Up to and including the 2012 Olympic games , which city has hosted the olympic games more thatn once ?
    > London , UK

82. I am a shiny fruit and you can find me in red and green colors . " An ___ a day keeps the doctor away " .
    > Apple

83. Iron Man's armor can perform miracles . Many animals also have ' armor ' . What is such a skeleton called ?
    > Exoskeleton

84. Where would you find the historic temple of Angkor Wat ?
    > Cambodia

85. In what religion was Jesus raised by his parents ?
    > Jewish

86. Where was Paul on his way to when Jesus stopped him with a bright light , beginning the transformation of Paul's life ?
    > Damascus

87. What is the capital of Turkey ?
    > Ankara

88. Which of these world capitals is also the largest city in its home country ?
    > Tokyo

89. In 2008 the 29th Olympic games mainly took place in which Asian City ?
    > Beijing

90. God created the whole world and everything in it , but who gave all the living creatures their names ?
    > Adam

91. Which of the following island is not located in Europe ?
    > Maldives

92. Peter Parker ( Spiderman ) has many spider-like abilities . What type of animal is a spider ?
    > Arachnid

93. Saddam Hussein was the dictator of which Middle Eastern Country ?
    > Iraq

94. Which athlete won the 110m hurdles at the Athene Olympics ?
    > Liu Xiang

95. Who was the first male tennis player to win all four Grand Slams on three different surface ?
    > Andre Agassi

96. When violet from The Incredibles is visible , how do people see her ?
    > Light bounces off of violet and into their eyes

97. In the '60's and '70's , many men were sent into space in the Apollo Missions . Where did they land ?
    > Moon

98. Magneto's amazing powers can manipulate and use magnetic fields . What would be most affected by Magneto ?
    > A steel paper clip

99. Roald Dahl wrote about a boy called James and his adventures on a flying fruit . The book is called , ' James and the Giant __ ' .
    > Peach

100. Nelson Mandela is celebrated worldwide for fighting racism . Of which African country was he president ?
    > South Africa

101. Which state has many Civil War battlefields and is home to Macon , Augusta , Peachtree City and Marietta ?
    > Georgia

102. What is lighting made of ?
    > Electricity

103. What was the name of the Princess of Wales who died in 1997 as the result of a car crash in Paris ?
    > Diana

104. The modern Olympic Games were started by an organisation called the IOC . What does IOC stand for ?
    > International Olympic Committee

105. Olympic Games have one or more mascots . Which of these mascots is from the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics ?
    > The Fuwa

106. Which of these is the hottest ?
    > The Sun

107. Superman can fly . But what's the name of the natural force that keeps ordinary people down on earth ?
    > Gravity

108. The Pharaoh would not let the Israelite's leave Egypt . Moses lead them out after 10 plagues were set down . What was the last plague ?
    > Death of all the firstborn sons

109. I am bright red . I have all my seeds on the outside , and I am sometimes served with cream .
    > Strawberry

109. I am purple-colored fruit . Little Jack Horner pulled me out of a Christmas pie !
    > Plum

110. What is the name of the gas in the air that keeps us alive ?
    > Oxygen

111. When and where did the original Ancient Olympic Games take place ?
    > Over 2000 years ago in Ancient Greece

112. Tennis player eat me between games to keep nice and strong . I can also be found in pajamas !
    > Banana

113. When Jesus was born , his mother , Mary , did not have a cradle , so she placed him elsewhere . Where ?
    > Manger

114. The Cold War was a war of words and hostility mainly between USSR and which country ?
    > USA

115. Which sport is an official event at the modern Summer Olympic Games ?
    > Swimming

116. Jesus called upon Lazarus for a meal . Who was the lady who sat at his feet and listened to him talk ?
    > Mary

117. The Olympic Flame is carried around the world to the Olympic host nation . Where does its journey begin ?
    > Olympia in Greece

118. I am bitter and lovely shade of yellow . You can find me in a well - known rhyme - " Oranges and ____ "
    > Lemons

119, The Harmonica is a small instrument made from plasctic and metal , how do you play it ?
    > With your mouth

120. The flag of the Olympic Games has five coloured rings joined together . What do the rings represent ?
    > The continents of the world

121. Planet Earth is the ____ planet from the sun .
    > Third

122. The country with the smallest area in the world is :
    > Vatican City

123. I grow on a vine . I can be red or green and your mum and dad drink my juice in wine . I
    > Grapes

124. Adam and Eve , lived in a beautiful Garden in Eden . Why did God banish them from there ?
    > They were disobedient

Last edited by EdgeLOA; 02-26-2014, 01:07 PM. Reason: Corrected typos and stickied the thread.
    Shadowbound " Majestic Isle "
    <><> S08 <><>
    IGN : Lyn

:.. Our job is not to succeed .Our job is to try , because in trying that we find and learn to build a chance to succeed ..:
    (25:01:2014)

wow new update has been add to erebus :3
    hope everyone help me with this new question ..
    :: thanks to Estesolaria , Tyrious , R243289297 n for ur all post ::

125. What is Mr.Rochester's first name in Charlotte Bronte's Novel,Jane Eyre ?
    > Edward

126. Which social network was the movieThe Social network,based on ?
    > Facebook

127. What is the ranged special attack used by Ryu and Ken in Street Fighter ?
    > Hadouken

128. What is the largest dinasour known to have walked the earth ?
    > Argentinosaurus

129. What level do you get acess to Erebus in League Of Angels ?
    > 40

130. What number is on the side of Speed racer's car in the original anime / manga ?
    > 5

131. In Warcraft III which of the following is not a race ?
    > Gnome

132. Which Sketch comedy group had a show on IFC ?
    > WKYK

133. In which sport would you use a chucker ?
    > Polo

134. What gets unlocked at lvl 26 of League Of Angels ?
    > Gemology

135. Where is Mecca Located ?
    > Saudi Arabia

136. What year did the titanic sink ?
    > 1912

137. What is the name of the lead character in half life series ?
    > Gordon Freeman

138. What is the national emblem of Canada ?
    > Maple leaf

139. How many MLB teams does Florida have ?
    > 2

140. Where is Waldo ?
    > Everywhere

141. What company created Half life,Left for Dead and team fortress 2 ?
    > Valve

142. Which country is not in European Union ?
    > Norway

143. What is the name of the original warcraft game released by Blizzard entertainment in 1994 ?
    > Warcraftrcs and humans

144. In computer programming a variable is typically used to do what ?
    > Store Specific Data

145. Which game platform is owned by EA ?
    > Origin

146. Where is the Palace of Versailles located ?
    > France

147. What is Marilyn Manson gender ?
    > Male

148. What is the name of Solid snake right hand man in the metal Gear solid series ?
    > Hal Emmerich

149. When is the Illiad thought to have been written ? / When was Illiad thought to be written ?
    > 8th century BC

150. What is the name of the sea east of Korea ?
    > Sea of Japan

151. What does M&M's stand for ?
    > Mars and Murrie's

152. In full metal Alchemist Edaward's brother Alphonso is a ?
    > Suit of Armor

153. Taylor Swift album fearless was released in what year ?
    > 2008

154. lara Croft is the protagonist of what video game franchise ?
    > Tomb Rider

155. How long is a marathon ?
    > 42.195

156. What is the highest waterfall in the world ?
    > Angel's waterfall

157. A cat has 3 kittens : November,March,& May. What's the mother's name ?
    > What

158. What contenient is Bolivia located on ?
    > South America

159. What game platform is owned by CD Projeckt ?
    > GOG

160. Who became the Prime Minister of Ukraine on December 18th,2007 ?
    > Yulia Tymoshenko

161. Where is Machu Picchu located ?
    > Peru

162. In the game of netball what cant players do ?
    > run with the ball

163. What does mitochondria produce ?
    > APT

164. What genre is the Matrix classidide as ?
    > Cyberpunk

165. What is the human body mostly made of ?
    > Water

166. What is the highest falls ?
    > Angel falles

167. What country is Big Ben located in ?
    > London

168. Michael Jackson is famous for ?
    > The Moon Walk

169. When playing Gin rummy how many cards is delt to each player ?
    > 10

170. Where does the game of Cricket originate from ?
    > England

171. Where is the Petronas located ?
    > Malaysia

172. What year was PlayStation 2 released ?
    > 2000

173. A cat is said to have how many lives ?
    > 9

174. Which company owns Skype ?
    > Microsoft

175. Who is the Vice President of the USA ?
    > Joe Biden

176. What level do you get your first tittle in LoA ?
    > 20

177. The anime film,Grave of the fireflies,takes place during which war ?
    > World War 2

178. The Amrican hip hop group NWA had 6 members,Arabien Prince E.J.Yella,ez-E, Ice cube,MC Ren,and ... ?
    > Dr. Drey

179. Which country was not a part of the Axis powers during WWII ?
    > Netherlands

180. Traditionaly what type of wood does Rolls Royce on ther dash boards of their cars ?
    > Walnut

181. Where do carrots grow ?
    > the ground

182. What does Batman carry in his utility belt ?
    > Batarang

183. What color is Pac Man ?
    > Yellow

184. What is the name of the alien race in Star Craft that plagues the universe much like a swam of bugs ?
    > Zergs

185. Who directed the Oscar winning anime film Sprited Away ?
    > Hayao Miyazaki

186. Where is the Mumbai located ?
    > India

187. What company makes poker night at the inventory ?
    > Telltale

188. What is the capital of Canada ?
    > Ottawa

189. When did LoA closed Beta start ?
    > 4th

190. Who originaly sang Gangnam Style ?
    > PSY

191. What is the sum of 5 and 6 ?
    > 11

192 .Who was dead at the end of Sixth Sense ?
    > Bruce Wilis

193. Who is the President of Russia ?
    > Vlaidimir Putin

194. In Command and Conquere red alert. Which side could launch a GPS Sattlite ?
    > Allies

195. What is a group of kangaroos called ?
    > A mob

196. In the anime film Akira,what is pictured in the back of Kaneda's Jacket ?
    > A pill

197. Daft Punk is an electronic music duo from what country ?
    > France

198. Where does the game rugby originate ?
    > Britain

199. Free Willey is a film about ?
    > A whale

200. What is Samus gender in Metroid Games ?
    > Female

201. What is the Highest Ranking Title in LoA called ?
    > Demi God

202. What is the name of the Virus featured in the first 2 Resident Evil games ?
    > 4

203. What state is Jack Daniels from ?
    > Tennessee

204. Who invented the flushing toilet ?
    > Thomas Crapper

205. In Diablo II,Baal is Lord of what ?
    > Destruction

206. What is a multiple of 8 ?
    > 24

207. How old is the universe believed to be ?
    > 13.8 Billion years

208. What is the largest tree born fruit in the world ?
    > Jackfruit

209. In doom game,what is the cheat code for guns and ammo ?
    > IDFKA

210. What is the head state of a common wealth country ?
    > monarch

211. Who leaked NSA documents to the Guardian in 2013 ?
    > Edward snowden

212. Banjo is the protagonist of a game developed and published by Rare for Nintendo 64. Who is his partner in said game ?
    > Kazooie

213. What is the maximum usable amount of RAM on a 32 - bit Windows operating system ?
    > 4GB

214. What state is Jim Beam from ?
    > Kentucky

215. Which company made the Witcher series ?
    > CD Projeckt

216. What is Final Fantasy 6 known as in the United States ?
    > Final Fantasy 3

217. In the novel Frankenstein,what is the monster called ?
    > Frankeinstein's Monster

218. How many toes is a human baby born with ?
    > 10

219. How much HP does a Lvl.1 HP gem give in LoA ?
    > 500

220. What level do you gain access to the 5th battle slot in LoA ?
    > 45

221. In the original Doom game,what was the cheat code for god mode ?
    > IDDQD

222. Most Dust Particles in your house are what ?
    > Dead Skin

223. Where is the Golden Gate Bridge located ?
    > San Fransisco

224. On snooker games. What color ball need to be sunk before the sink other than red ball ?
    > Red

225. Ness is the protagonist of a videogame published by Nintendo. What is the name of this game ?
    > Earthbound

226. If you bet $25 to win $100,how often do you need to win to break-even on the bet ?
    > 20% of the time

227. Which network hosted the VGA's ? ( Video Game Awards )
    > Spike

228. What level do you have to be in order to use World Chat in LoA ?
    > 10

229. What do you use to do your lowercase "I" ?
    > Tittle

230. What is the largest cave in the world ?
    > Son Doong Cave

231. Who directed Jurassic Park ?
    > Steven Spielberg

232. What is the first name of the Queen of England ?
    > Elizabeth

233. Yoko Ono was the wife of what famous musician ?
    > John Lennon

234. What island is statue of Liberty located on ?
    > Liberty Island

235. What state is Starbucks from ?
    > Washington

236. How many NFL teams does Florida have ?
    > 3

237. What are the two highest scoring letters in the game of Scrabble ?
    > Q & Z

238. What year was Super Nintendo Entertainment System released in US ?
    > 1991

239. What is the country code for Russia ?
    > 007

240. What is the capital of New Zealand ?
    > Wellington

241. What is the largest desert ?

> Antartica

242. When was the first Generation iPod released ?
    > 2001

243. Who is the host of the TV show,Jeopardy ?
    > Alex Trebek

244. Who does the player primarily control in the Legend of Zelda games ?
    > Link

245. If you have 3 quarters,4 dimes and 4 penies,how much money do you have ?
    > 1.19

246. What is the largest flower in the world ?
    > Rafflesia

247. Where is stone hedge located ?
    > The United Kingdom

248. When talking about computers,what is an example of an output device ?
    > The Speakers

249. In the Super Mario games,what is Mario's profession ?
    > Plumber

250. Which US president served the shortest term ?
    > William Henry Harrison

251. Which of the following was part of the fourth generation of video game consoles ?
    > Sega Genesis

252. Which state is the Mount Rushmore National Memorial located in ?
    > South Dakota

253. What is the name of the lead character of the Dead Space series ?
    > Issac Clarke

254. What was the first game released by Valve corporation ?
    > Half-Life

255. What is the capital of Texas ?
    > Austin

256. Which game platform is owned by Ubisoft ?
    > Uplay

257. Which is the largest planet in our solar system ?
    > Jupiter

258. Anmol decided to give his bike 3 coats of pain . Which coat would go on the first one ?
    > The second

259. What is the largest mammal in the world ?
    > Blue Whale

260. The Doom series places the player on what planet ?
    > Mars

261. Which Star Wars character is a bounty hunter ?
    > Boba Fett

262. What is the scientific name for humans ?
    > Homo Sapien

263. Which country has the largest population ?
    > China

264. A farmer has 15 sheep,and all but 8 died. How many are left ?
    > 8

265. How many participant does asexual reproduction require ?
    > 1

266. Dota 2 is owned by which company ?
    > Valve

267. Which of the following gets unlocked at level 32 in LoA ?
    > Tidal Pool

268. What city is the NHL team known as the Lightning from ?
    > Tampa Bay

269. At what level do you get your first title in LoA ?
    > 20

270. Hajime no Ippo is a popular manga/anime about what ?
    > Boxing

271. What is the first angel you get in LoA ?
    > Nocturne

272. Who first invented toilet paper ?
    > China

273. Who hold the MLB single season home run record ?
    > Barry Bonds

274. Who is the main protagonist of Dragon Ball ?
    > Goku

275. How many eyes do most spider have ?
    > 8

276. Are Gorillas carnivores,omnivores or herbivores ?
    > Herbivores

277. Who wrote the novel,The Catcher In the Rye ?
    > J.D.Salinger

278. Fortune cookies are from what country ?
    > The United States

279. How many floors are there to explore in Diablo 1 ?
    > 16

280. Where is Saint Basil's Cathedral located ?
    > Russia

281. Where is mount Fuji located ?
    > Japan

282. Which of this is NOT a Mammal ?
    > Lizard

283. Where is Pompeii located ?
    > Italy

284. What is the ratio of 1:3 as a percentage ?
    > 0,25

285. What is the largest landlocked country ?
    > Mongolia

286. What is the mainboard of a computer called ?
    > Motherboard

287. Where is Moscow located ?
    > Russia

288. What is process by which particular biological traits become more or less common over time ?
    > Natural Selection

289. How long is the shelf life of Twinkies ?
    > Approximately 45 days

290. Which color means go in China ? / What color means go ?
    > Green

291. Where is Twitter located ?
    > San Francisco

292. What is the highest level cannon you can use (other than laser) in Tidal Pool in LoA ?
    > 9

293. What is Microsoft's search engine called ?
    > Bing

294. Who was the first man to climb Mount Everest ?
    > Sir Edmund Hillary

295. What is Final Fantasy 3 known as in the Japan ?
    > Final Fantasy 6

296. In no limit texas hold'em poker,who is first to act after first round betting ?
    > Person left of dealer < wrong

297. How many member are in the Korean pop group,SNSD (Girl's Generations) ?
    > 9

298. What car does the protagonist of Initial D,Takumi Fujiwara drive ?
    > Toyota AE85

299. What is the speed of sound ?
    > 340,29 m/s

300. What does Victoria's Secret sell ?
    > Lingerie

Last edited by EdgeLOA; 02-26-2014, 01:08 PM.
    <><> S08 <><>

:.. Our job is not to succeed .Our job is to try , because in trying that we find and learn to build a chance to succeed ..:

Comment

301. Where is Kuala Lumpur located in what country ?
      > Malaysia

302. Where is the Eiffel Tower located ?
      > Paris

303. What weight more: A ton of feathers,a ton of bricks,or a ton of gold ?
      > All the same

304. When is Orthodox Christmas Day ?
      > January 7th

305. Who is the main protagonist of Neon Genesis Evangelion ?
      > Shinji Ikari

306. The IBM 5100 was released in what year ?
      > 1975

307. Who is a founder of Valve Corporation ?
      > Gabe Newell

308. What is Clark Kent's alter ego ?
      > Superman

309. What is the sun ?
      > A star

310. Japanese animation studio,Trigger Inc. was founded by former employees of which other studio ?
      > Gainax

311. What is the name of the Ostrich like bird featured thoughtout the Final Fantasy series ?
      > Chocobo

312. What is the name of the evil corporation featured in the Resident Evil series ?
      > Envelope

313. How many time zones are there in China ?
      > 1

314. What level can you start recruiting heroes in LoA ?
      > 24

315. What process do plants use to convert sun light into chemical energy ?
      > Photosynthesis

316. Which of the following is not a Fox News anchor ?
      > Stephen Colbert

317. Which country has the most nuclear weapons ?
      > Russia

318. In the game of Cluedo,players compete to discover the detail of what ?
      > A murder

319. What type of lenses do nearsighted people need for their glasses ?
      > diverging lenses

320. In the anime film, Kiki's Delivery Service,Kiki is a ...
      > Witch

321. What color is a sun flower ?
      > Yellow

322. Harriet Tubman was one of the most famous and successful abductor involved in what ?
      > The Underground Railroad

323. Sonic the Hedgehog is a videogame character development by what company ?
      > Sega

324. In Omaha Hold'em poker,how many hole card does a player have ?
      > 4

325. Where is the Kremlin located ?
      > Russia

326. What girl name is also the term used to describe a female donkey ?
      > Jenny

327. What do the rings around saturn mostly comprise of
      > Water ice

328. How many pairs of Chromosomes do human have ?
      > 23

329. What is the capital of New York ?
      > Albany

330. When talking about computers,what is an example of Hardware ?
      > The monitor

331. What is the largest spider in the world ?
      > The Giant huntsman spider

332. Morgan Freeman is the main protagonist of which videogame ?
      > Half-life

333. What is the name of the lead character of the hit game Final Fantasy VII ?
      > Cloud

334. What former professional basketball player played for the Los Angeles Lakers and had a 2D fighting game named after him ?
      > Magic Johnson < Not correct

335. What is the name of the lvl. 11-20 zone/town in LoA ?
      > Yggdrasil the World Tree

336. Which country has the most land ?
      > Russia

337. Pressing Alt + Ctrl + Del in Windows will open what ?
      > Task Manager

338. Where is Riyadh located ?
      > Saudi Arabia

339. If you bet $50 to win $100,how often do you need to win to break-even on the bet ?
      > 50% of the time

340. What gives mars its red appearance ?
      > Iron Oxide

341. What is the ratio 1:1 as a percentage ?
      > 50%

342. What color is Yotsuba's hair ?
      > Green

343. What would a tailor do with his hot plonker ?
      > Iron Cloth

344. Spike Spiegal is a main character of which anime ?
      > Cowboy Bebop

345. In computer programing,traditionally,what will your first ever program do ?
      > Output "Hello World"

346. What is generally considered to be strongest place in the game of chess ?
      > The Queen

347. What is the first boss you encounter in Diablo 1 ?
      > The Hellkeeper < Not correct

348. What islands is the Statue of Liberty located ?
      > Liberty Island
      Last edited by EdgeLOA; 02-26-2014, 01:08 PM.
      <><> S08 <><>

Comment

Originally posted by divinela
        for the donkey quest its take a bus tour
        what do u mean donkey quest ??
        > take a tour bus , see no.42
        <><> S08 <><>

Comment

The Harmomica is a small instrument made from plastic and metal, how do you play it?
          Answer: With your mouth

Comment

There is a stupid question about how you see an invisible girl..
            Who knows the correct answer?

Comment

Originally posted by lordtakis View Post
              There is a stupid question about how you see an invisible girl..
              Who knows the correct answer?
              It's Option A.
              | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                It's Option A.
                nice hun Moderator are help ask about quiz in game lol
                [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

# I grow on a vine. i can be red or green and your mum and dad drink my juice in wine. I
                  answer : Grapes

Comment

Please add these to the opening post:

Q. Adam and Eve, lived in a beautiful Garden in Eden. Why did God banish them from there?

A. They were disobedient.

Q. Magento's amazing powers can manipulate and use magnetic fields. What would be affected by it the most?

A. Steel paper clip

Comment

The Machu Picchu answer IS riding a donkey

Comment

Originally posted by Finra View Post
                        Please add these to the opening post:

Q. Adam and Eve, lived in a beautiful Garden in Eden. Why did God banish them from there?

A. They were disobedient.

Q. Magento's amazing powers can manipulate and use magnetic fields. What would be affected by it the most?

A. Steel paper clip
                        thanks i will add it n for magneto i have been write it on no. 98
                        <><> S08 <><>

Comment

I found a question that was not noted...

To which continent am I going if I have decided to visit Queen Maud Land and Deception Island?

> Antartica

Comment

What are suppose to be the easy questions again ? Or to whom are those questions considered easy ? Its alright Still appreciate the effort this helps alot regardless of anything really. Always good to see sunshine in community of who acctually help people instead of thriving to be better than them.
                            [S20]

[S236]

Game Criteria: Classified

Comment

iv) take tour a bus

Comment

Working...
                              X