Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Circuit Quests

Circuit Quests

To all S1 players when you get the patch and you do some quests pls post here rewards cuz we are all curious what they are and that may save you some lag from another wave of scouts .And yeah some additional info on sylphs as well.

New Event – Circuit Quests. Player may complete up to 200 circuit quests per week, gaining 800,000 gold, 4,000,000 daru, and 640 soul crystals for completing all 200. Additional rewards at 50, 100, and 150.

^That is the part we know the additional 50/100/150/200 is what im curious in.

Knight of Knowledge ancev is making posts people like. ancev is making posts people like. ancev's Avatar
    you get extra soul crystals, mount whips, enhanced bounty quests,fashion shards, etc
    SILENCE!!! I DRYAD YOU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Playy001 View Post
    So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!

^Sweet more souls and whips after delivering 200quest in chineese rewards was 1300souls 10bounties 3xlvl1-3gem box hope they havent change amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    ^Sweet more souls and whips after delivering 200quest in chineese rewards was 1300souls 10bounties 3xlvl1-3gem box hope they havent change amount.
    we have amethyst as reward example. lol

Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Knight of Knowledge ancev is making posts people like. ancev is making posts people like. ancev's Avatar
    looks pretty decent on S1
    SILENCE!!! I DRYAD YOU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Playy001 View Post
    So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nubito View Post
    we have amethyst as reward example. lol
    That has China to the Gold Rush Mount coste 15 000 amsty in china 20.000 in english Wartune.

as i saw it...100 sc from 200 quests is so lame i want to cry, and these quests are a chore to finish...and if u wish to auto finish them u got to pay 35 balens! LOL!!!!lame!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Quote Originally Posted by EdGrr View Post
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 43????

Priest of Pontifications Miserius is just another poster. For now.... Miserius's Avatar
    I think 7road wants that.
    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast