Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Fantasy Wing Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK wartune looks some good but has and defects :P

Comment

But i know diavanille which made me angry post me to know why!

Comment

WARTUNE GOOD STUFF:HAS MANY ACTIVITIES ARMOR SETS,CATACOMBS,ARENA,DUNGEON,EVENTS ETC. DEFECTS:BALENS DAMN RECHARGE,GIRL WINS WITH **** MEDALLIONS AND LAST RECHARGE COOLDOWNS LOOK STUPID WITH SO MANY BALENS

Comment

i want wings

Comment

Originally posted by Chris53500000 View Post
            WARTUNE GOOD STUFF:HAS MANY ACTIVITIES ARMOR SETS,CATACOMBS,ARENA,DUNGEON,EVENTS ETC. DEFECTS:BALENS DAMN RECHARGE,GIRL WINS WITH **** MEDALLIONS AND LAST RECHARGE COOLDOWNS LOOK STUPID WITH SO MANY BALENS
            I really hate R2 games but i understand them a little bit. Balens recharge is not a defect because peoples must pay if wanna this game survive.Tell me a game who dont have "donation" system.Is not any company who spend money only for peoples have a fun time, they must gain something.So better stop crying like a baby and try to enjoy the game or quit it
            Last edited by RobertMarian; 01-18-2014, 12:53 PM.
            I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
            Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
            Fighting til' the wars won!
            (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
            Name:CyanPile
            Class:Archer
            Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Chris53500000 View Post
              recharge is a stupid idea for a game sorry wmedia but looks stupid for me.
              IF ppl dont recharge they cant maintain servers and nor can we play the game :P

Comment

Originally posted by R215653019 View Post
                You need USD 10 million a month to maintain servers. A bit too expensive server maintenance don't you think?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Why always the same wings..., be creative r2 .

Originally posted by R215653019 View Post
                  Truely hope that was sarcastic, with the amount of people buying VIP and Covenant, they can easily survive on that alone.
                  The rest is extra profit, and instead of microtransaction where many ppl can buy many things, they rather do it the other way.

There's a fail in management, and the game is 18 months old now? They still don't realise it. But seeing how they slowly lower some event prices I'm sure they notice more and more people quitting.
                  Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-19-2014, 09:21 AM.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

when is auction house coming?

Comment

Please make it for bound balens....it will be great for nonpayed-players...AND( for us -payed players) ....
                      *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                      lvl 61
                      Class:Archer
                      Guild:Valor
                      Battle rating:40k.
                      Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                      Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Still Loading.. Still Loading.. Still Loading.. .... THIS GAME (n)
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-17-2014, 02:12 PM.

Comment

i hope celestial and blessed will be on promotion next. if that ever happens, ill buy them right away.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            Why can we not buy the Fire of Dragon Wings for this price for get the complete set.
                            wait till our patch is caught up with the asian server and you can buy those wings in the shops cause ive been on the asian servers they have the fire dragon wings the purple ones like it and a green pair like them in the shop
                            The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

Why doesnt the kongregate players ever get these deals? The kong players miss out on so much and its really not fair to us. We spend the same amount of time and money on the game as all the other sites.

Comment

We get less events, and less offers. Only thing the kong players get that the others dont is a huge amount of lag.

Comment

Working...
                                X