Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Amazon Queen and Gaia will launch on All Servers next week!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Queen and Gaia will launch on All Servers next week!

As you may already know, we introduced two brand new sylphs to Wartune server 1 yesterday! Which would you chose to take into battle with you? The Amazon Queen who can burn enemies with her fiery power, or Gaia the delicate yet deadly sylph full of the uncontrollable power of electricity? You still have time to decide before they launch on all servers during next week's maintenance!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Amazon-Queen.png
Views:	1
Size:	330.1 KB
ID:	1743956 Click image for larger version

Name:	Gaia.png
Views:	1
Size:	658.5 KB
ID:	1743958

Awesome! cant wait to try out the Awesome looking Gaia!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH R2STAFF!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!(still i wont pay for balens untill i find a better job) I WISH I COULD HUG THE HELL OUT OF YA

Comment

Would like get one of each if the cash was there for it but then again it's a pretty good toss up for me.

Comment

oh i love it

Comment

So is it only cashers who can get them or is it going to be like Iris and Pan, an atoll area to catch white quality with small chance at green or higher? Or will it be an event deal, like Apollo? A few extra details would be much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Caaldiem View Post
            So is it only cashers who can get them or is it going to be like Iris and Pan, an atoll area to catch white quality with small chance at green or higher? Or will it be an event deal, like Apollo? A few extra details would be much appreciated.
            It must be like Iris and Pan, dont forget that we're waiting dark Sylph! For that Sylph we will have to pay, just like for Apollo.
            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Exact date hmmp?
              East coast archer.

Comment

i like Gaia more than it

Comment

eh? decide by looking pics.
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Hm...wonder how much they gonna charge for Dark sylph...lol
                    Class:Mage
                    Level:80 Adv
                    BR:200k

Comment

Hades (dark sylph) is not better if u r going for BIG dmg...its more for tanky stuff,hit and heal urself or to low % of opponents HP for few rounds... If u look delphics...delphic of dark sylph is 310% + some amount of physical dmg,and delphic of electric sylph is 470% + some amount of megical dmg... Thats huge..

Dark sylph is maybe better for long long fights...cuz they have passive to increase dmg for 3% every time when 10% of ur HP is missing...
                      Last edited by ChillzOut; 01-17-2014, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Great release guys.

Comment

Gaya is my favorite. And wow they both look so cool in those pictures, to bad they dont look that cool ingame

Comment

Can gaia heal anyone know? or is it just electricity?

Comment

One week is too long

Comment

Working...
                              X