Originally posted by visualkei2 View Post
    he really does
    well its true

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
      lol vis ur too much
      just on to see what lame events they will put then back to sleep xD

Comment

btw they could add something more in token exchange...removed the good things from january..

Comment

I do agree, would like to see the previous token exchange back, and also if there is no maintenance can we at least have a server reboot till our next maintenance? That would make sure LG, Crypt Beast, etc would reset properly as they don't reset unless the servers are rebooted. I would like to see in the future to make the expand/collapse add in for the icon, these icons are starting to get in the way more. I know some play on laptops and the screen are small and icon block some of the features. And now the Chi buttons is imo in an annoying spot. If I had Photoshop I would make a SS how much better it would look and be for players all around.

And can we get someone to look at Lvl 40 Rebirth Quest and Lvl 40 Ladder Quest as player have to make a choice between ladder quest or event quest?
          Last edited by Sephira_Yamishi; 01-23-2014, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
            Your the idiot..... If you have a problem getting Purple packs, then you need you ehad examined... Fail dude, just fail....
            as i said before r2 loves idiots like you. youre the same noob that thought frag weapons were unbreakable...so i dont expect to hear anything smart come from you. u just go upgrade your wings and become op like a pro. retard.

Comment

Originally posted by lcrooks88 View Post
              as i said before r2 loves idiots like you. youre the same noob that thought frag weapons were unbreakable...so i dont expect to hear anything smart come from you. u just go upgrade your wings and become op like a pro. retard.
              That's why u can see my wings is still angel lord xD LOL!
              This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

and ur pretty strong too weezing. stronger than some ppl with demon lord wings

Comment

Originally posted by crooks88 View Post
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....fix-rigged-iob

youre clearly a moron. r2 loves idiots like you that are obsessed with wings. youre clearly a noob too.
                  Not obsessed with wings fool, just the large amount of gold I make selling them. I'm only on to do IoB on the weekends because its at 2pm where I live. My friend pilots my alts and collects. We both sell the wings. By the amount of wining you do you must still need hwings, lol. We get all green packs some days or all yellow packs some days. There's nothing r2 can do about it. There's no code that can't be broken. There are always people smarter than the coders. I guess you wouldn't complain if you were getting all the packs you want. Wine to r2 all you want, nothing will change.
                  "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by lcrooks88 View Post
                    You sir are a sad, disturbed, ignorant individual. You assume I want to upgrade my wings..... I only have Ultimate Demigod VIII and don't plan to upgrade my wings for a while, no, I use the items to make some cash, and also to gain honor.... So whoever told you that people only do IOB for upgrading their equipment was just as lame as you are being right now... I'm sorry that you think people here are not as educated as you claim to be, but I sir do not take kindly to those who question my level of intelligence.... So, I suggest you stop bashing other people, especially those you claim to be "OP".... Because it will not work out otherwise...
                    Game:Crystal Saga
                    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                    IGN:S58-AquaShock
                    Level: 198-Eidolon
                    Class: Knight
                    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                    -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                      Not obsessed with wings fool, just the large amount of gold I make selling them. I'm only on to do IoB on the weekends because its at 2pm where I live. My friend pilots my alts and collects. We both sell the wings. By the amount of wining you do you must still need hwings, lol. We get all green packs some days or all yellow packs some days. There's nothing r2 can do about it. There's no code that can't be broken. There are always people smarter than the coders. I guess you wouldn't complain if you were getting all the packs you want. Wine to r2 all you want, nothing will change.
                      Your server is better about it than the one he and I are on then, as soon as how to start at a specific rain got out people started making it all purple packs all the time, which is his entire problem. Purple packs are great on their own, the problem is when getting just them gets in the way of getting other packs people need (namely green for FRC, and yellow for GMUT/SS). Higher wings may be great for people who want their toons to looks good, but some people care more about stats than looks, and wings only give a small boost for just how much they cost. When you get down to it mounts and soul have better costs, they just take longer to upgrade on since the materials are bound. And that is actually the main reason people obsess over EW from IoB, because they can get them on alts and trade them.

Comment

and beepuddy + momo both think that its ok to exploit the event and that peopel are wrong for wanting the event to be fixed so it works properly. i dont think there is any "questioning" of intelligence level, the lack of it is clear as day. youre saying no r2 plz dont fix the bugs that people exploit.... ur brilliant people.

for the record i make a killing of ew too and because of all the people that want ew this rigged event has helped me gain a stack of puc in 2 days. thats nice, but now i dont have any ss to use with my puc. kinda useless.

Comment

To be fair if a bug is left in for months after it is first reported (I know I reported the bug myself less than a month after IoB was released) is it really wrong to take advantage of it? If they don't want people to use a bug then they need to fix bugs in a timely manner. That said there are still bugs left from when the game first opened that R2 at best made a workaround so others could deal with people using them.

Comment

well im pretty sure it will be fixed soon, thank god. Click image for larger version

Name:	#$%#$%#$%^wings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	1680132

Comment

Only reason I upgrade my wings past Angel lord is to get new looks and the skills that it gives.
                              What are bugs?

Comment

Working...
                              X