Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Circuit Quests should be able to cancel /skip / abandon like bounty quests.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quests should be able to cancel /skip / abandon like bounty quests.

This maybe off topic but the New "Circuit Quests" Should be able to be canceled/ Abandoned (Like Bounty quests) if you do not wish to do a specific one as the only option is to complete or ue balens many people will get stuck (unable to pass certain tasks) because they do not or can not spend balens .Please fix/ address this issue as soon as possible.

A reasonable way for them to handle this is to put a 5:00 timer on abandoning a Circuit Quest (even for VIPs). So you can just spam abandon until you get easy ones. And the # of uses of Abandon should be unlimited.

Also, considering it's 200 per week and people are paying for Spirit Covenant, why not allow 20 Auto-Completes per day from Spirit Covenant. That's 140 a week, which still means an excessive 60 Circuit Quests to complete, most taking 10 minutes or more - meaning 10 hours of time spent. In it's current form you're looking at well over 24 hours of play-time to complete 200 Quests. Most people - especially your full-time workers - don't have near the time to do that.

Comment

All good Ideas Zorich , They certianly need to do something to do 20-30 of these a day for a normal week might not be so bad ,But the movement on map is not fast enough even on mounts to go back and forth to toll sylth area 5-10 times a day and then kill 10 monsters in there with 100+ players in there. the respawn rate (timer) is WAY to Slow in them areas. Maybe my draw on quest has been really jinxed but to be given kill monsters in solo mpds that require stamina is also a problem if you have no stamina , they should put stamina pots into guild shop / shop limit 5/day 20 stamina per.because with no stamina and no balens you are stuck without an abandon option of some kind.

Comment

I also agree with this.
        +1

I...I love you like a love song baby...
        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
        I...I love you like a love song baby...
        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
        :o:o:o:o

Comment

Would been Nice to see a portal to EACH lvl on map.. silly to go through all 3 to get to 4 also. I agree on WHY cant we skip, I spent all my stamina going into baby lvl 20-30 dungeons to kill 10.. why not go to wilds to kill them, save our stamina? THANK you that we can at least leave through the door now. thats awesome!
          ♥Wildfire♥
          G.M. of HONOR
          lvl 80 archer
          S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

u know u can do solo campaigns without stamina too, right? u just don't get rewards from it , and can't blitz trough it, but u can kill the moobs for the circuit quests. still those quests are anoying.

Comment

Agree, was on one that required spending 2 days earnings of crypt tokens (at that time) when I realized that the reward wasn't worth my time. I think she is still waiting for me to bring that trinket or whatever it was.

Comment

Originally posted by OffTheMark View Post
                All good Ideas Zorich , They certianly need to do something to do 20-30 of these a day for a normal week might not be so bad ,But the movement on map is not fast enough even on mounts to go back and forth to toll sylth area 5-10 times a day and then kill 10 monsters in there with 100+ players in there. the respawn rate (timer) is WAY to Slow in them areas. Maybe my draw on quest has been really jinxed but to be given kill monsters in solo mpds that require stamina is also a problem if you have no stamina , they should put stamina pots into guild shop / shop limit 5/day 20 stamina per.because with no stamina and no balens you are stuck without an abandon option of some kind.
                u forgot to add the extra 5 clicks u sometimes have to do in sylph area cause u get orbs instead of fighting it should be just collect 10 meaning if ur lucky to drop 5 orbs without fighting would save a bit of time but the biggest issue is I have is the waste of crypt tokens they want me to get a lvl 70 piece now that was the 100th quest from the week before that I was not able to do because of lack of tokens and turned into the 1st quest this week but be blowed if I am going to waste buying a lvl 70 piece as a lvl 54 that is just going to be consumed and removed from my inventory anyway... oh and heads up u can still do the campaign quests to kill monsters u just have to run then instead of blitzing and u wont get any rewards but you do get the monster kills

Comment

oh and add a way to either get some more scrolls say from devo or use gold or a limit of abandon one a day thats 7 a week so u will still have to be careful what u choose to abandon but at least allow a chance to do some quests for extra gold and daru... heck I have a lvl 67 knight that getting that lvl 70 piece and then loosing it would annoy the **** out of me let alone as a lvl 54 mage

Comment

on the reset of Circuit Quests the above member again has the lvl 70 crypt token piece as their first quest so this is now going into the 3rd week of not being able to run any quests due to lack of scrolls and they have only just got the 1k of crypt tokens but as stated they r needed for lvl 50 pieces so wont be wasting on a lvl 70 that is going poof... even I had a request for a lvl 70 piece which i had already purchased but is waiting in my inventory thankfully I am lucky enough to still have scrolls left so was able to use one of these to save loosing a valuable piece of gear... I think it is time to put in a support complaint ticket because it is utter ** can understand ok that week yeah didnt do it oh well miss out but now has missed another week of getting some free daru and gold and again being punished for not wanting to waste crypt tokens on a piece they probably wont need for at least 6 months if not longer is totally over the top...

Comment

I've come up with the only way to solve this problem. I just don't do any circuit quests whatsoever.
                      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Hello peepz,

as all of you know, there are some quest which are very unpopular,like mpd god nm (or any other mpd nm) 0/30 monster kills, but, here is one particular quest, which causes stack of many players above 55 lvl:

- FETCH ANCIENT ARMOR

You have to buy this armor (part of epic 60) for 700 tokens!!!! BUT its not all, if u cant finish this quest, you will find it after weekly reset as 1/200 quest. Never ending fun!!!

There should not be any objections if u GET that armor, but .... Developers inventiveness is beyond of all frontiers... you are spending 700 hardly earned tokens for - NOTHING.

Ive sent ticket to support,and u cant believe, this is more then expected answer:

"""Hello Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.
                        According to the project team, this is how the quest works for now, we are sorry for the inconvenience that this might have caused.We will try to ask our project team if they can do anything but unlikely that they would agree upon this , the project team is very strict when it concerns the Circuit Quest.
                        We will try our best .
                        Will reply back to you in the morning lets hope for the best.
                        Thanks for your patience and understanding.

~The R2Games Team""""

Very inventive, and im speechless!!!!

Congratz to all developers to that great idea: FIND WAY HOW TO MAKE PLAYERS ANGRY AND LEAVE GAME !!!!

Managers,ask yourself about this, you are loosing money with such inventive ideas by your developers.

Sorry for my attitude, but its really very baaaaad idea !!!
                        Last edited by jasminko; 02-18-2014, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Please find ways to make it more intresting, I'm tired of getting the same quest 5 times in a row, the circuit quest are to repetitive and gets boring, I haven't played after the first week, There are only so many times you can buy priest in a row or do quest multiple times a day that normally only let you do once a day before it says your tries are up for the day have been used. Till bugs get worked out it is nothing but agravating and not worth the time, at least for me.

Comment

i think when you reset the quest back to 1/200,then the task should be able to change too,
                            so atleast we can have a fresh start
                            i been stuck in giving a mystic necklace..
                            and my daru is now suffering..

Comment

in addition, my first try was so frustrating,
                              i just bought the item that cost tokens, since already 192/200, then suddenly reset to 1/200... my tokens turn to dust

Comment

Working...
                              X