Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Skill For Gaia to be choose

Hi All,

We have 2 empty slot for Active and Passive in Gaia, what skill we must get first for this Gaia ... Suggestion needed as limitted Bound Balens .. N' Non Casher ^^ .

for Active : Flash Storm or Jupiter's Warth or Jupiter's Blessing.

for Passive : Unstablle voltage ...

Just can buy max 2 skills ATM ... Any idea which skill I must buy first as a Mage ...

BR,

David

im a non cash (just vip) and im gonna get the 240% one, then 220% one then unstable voltage, its gonna be awesome for WB lol

Comment

Jupiter's wrath is good, since it can cast amnesia on the player blocking out one skill/rune for 2 turns (seen it proc once, blocked heal rune) and it does really nice damage. Flash storm would be the second choice to pick.

and unstable voltage is the only really good passive w/o the "chance to work" ****, does good with WB/mpd/spire and generally the extra boost in damage always helps.

Comment

Thx for the reply ... Is there any condition to replace the skill active we don't want w/o by random ? As I try a crit mage, just think Jupiter's Blessing is needed ...

Or should we not choose for Jupiter's Blessing ?

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
          Thx for the reply ... Is there any condition to replace the skill active we don't want w/o by random ? As I try a crit mage, just think Jupiter's Blessing is needed ...

Or should we not choose for Jupiter's Blessing ?
          Since it consumes 500 awakening points the skill to me seems like a waste, and by using it you lose out on damage even when you gain some... since you cast less skills.

Comment

so for EWD mage, the other passive is useless? btw do we need 745 for unstable voltage? 745 for jupiter? and 745 for flash?

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              so for EWD mage, the other passive is useless? btw do we need 745 for unstable voltage? 745 for jupiter? and 745 for flash?
              dont forget that 300 balen for skill slot. lol
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                Flash = 445, Jupiter warth = 395, jupiter bless = 745, unstable = 445 ... add with slot + 300 ...

Comment

roll of thunder is my pick as it increases floating damage by 20% which is a big increase in damage from what I have seen

Comment

floating dmg also lowers your min though. Unless you're lucky to proc the max dmg all the time I don't think it's any better than the ruthlessness astral. I personally went with the flash, junipers wrath, and unstable voltage. unstable voltage is a must have if you plan on making the most out of that sylph. It gets 5% dmg every time it's attacked. Only thing is it lasts only 2 turns so if you don't get attacked that much you may lose out on that bonus. However, most of the time like during arena and such it wll stack each turn. If you can only pick two of those skills then I say junipers wrath and unstable voltage. Both I think outweight everything else. I would somehow invest into getting all the skills though. As all really help out.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      floating dmg also lowers your min though. Unless you're lucky to proc the max dmg all the time I don't think it's any better than the ruthlessness astral. I personally went with the flash, junipers wrath, and unstable voltage. unstable voltage is a must have if you plan on making the most out of that sylph. It gets 5% dmg every time it's attacked. Only thing is it lasts only 2 turns so if you don't get attacked that much you may lose out on that bonus. However, most of the time like during arena and such it wll stack each turn. If you can only pick two of those skills then I say junipers wrath and unstable voltage. Both I think outweight everything else. I would somehow invest into getting all the skills though. As all really help out.
                      There's a typo in the skill description, that skill actually expands the floating damage by 20% and does not "increase" it. So yeah I guess that skill is useless

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        well nm now
                        Last edited by mattftw; 01-24-2014, 10:49 AM. Reason: oops
                        Knight - Kabam - S1
                        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Unstable Voltage and Jupiter's Wrath are clearly the best options. I went with those two plus Flash Storm. I can tell you with no hesitation that I wouldn't have made the finals this month if it weren't for Jupiter's Wrath.
                          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                            Unstable Voltage and Jupiter's Wrath are clearly the best options. I went with those two plus Flash Storm. I can tell you with no hesitation that I wouldn't have made the finals this month if it weren't for Jupiter's Wrath.
                            flash storm spreads always the 20k dmg or just has a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              flash storm spreads always the 20k dmg or just has a chance?
                              Always.

By the way,

When using the Gaia in WB the rotation must be to start with the weakest skills and end with the Delphic because of the Unstable Voltage effect.. I'm using:

Transform - Short Circuit - Jupiter's Wrath - Flash Storm - Jupiter's Wrath - Thunder Wave.

The fact that Jupiter has only an eight second cooldown makes it immensely useful.
                              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Working...
                              X