No announcement yet.

Gaia Skill- Unstable Voltage. Deadly ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaia Skill- Unstable Voltage. Deadly ?

hey i was wondering how Unstable voltage of Gaia works.
    it says 5% can stack up to 50% but at same time it says last for 2 round o_O.
    and its passive. so does it keep adding +5% to our attacks ? and stop when its at 50% then last for 2 round then gone ? is it ?
    Example- I do Slasher (+5%) then ultimate slasher (+10% [5%+5%])then whilwind (15%) and so on.....
    please correct me if i'm wrong

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph Gaia Heip .png
Views:	1
Size:	137.7 KB
ID:	1744189
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

I think the passive works only in sylph mode.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      I think the passive works only in sylph mode.
      Correct.

Also typo in skill, only when attacked do you get +5% and relatively hard to get 50% if you're using skills as they use up too much awakening points before you even get a shot at delphic.

Comment

LOL as soon i posted the question there is maintenance to fix the skill lmfao
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

The skill activates "when you are attacked", not "when you attack".
          It is possible to reach 50% if there are a lot of enemies and you are alone (or a tank).

But I hope they nerf this skill. Really. Not just the description, but the skill itself.

Comment

every time you take damage in sylph mode 5% damage increases lasts 2 rounds, stack able up to 10times. as soon as you turn back, the buff disappears. wasted 745 balens on it reading the description and buying it. Worte a ticket yesterday and i get, a reply "please read the skill before buying it." and they are fixing description now. LMAO
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

This is literally "THE SKILL" my mind focused on when the new sylphs were introduced.

Immediately, I read the description of Unstable Voltage, I was like whoa, that seems umm too good to be true.

So with that being said, if its so glaringly obvious to many that something has to be wrong with the skill description, how does a thing like this slip past R2's in-house people. .

My theory is that these mistakes are made intentionally for whatever reason.

Maybe to entice people to farm an Electric and level it quickly as possible with balens mahra, and then say oops srry we made an error!

A form of the old bait and switch gimmick which sales people have been using for centuries.

Granted though, the new sylphs are still pretty good even with the errors made in description.

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                every time you take damage in sylph mode 5% damage increases lasts 2 rounds, stack able up to 10times. as soon as you turn back, the buff disappears. wasted 745 balens on it reading the description and buying it. Worte a ticket yesterday and i get, a reply "please read the skill before buying it." and they are fixing description now. LMAO
                Do i smell a small compensation coming? R2 will not admit being at fault..... sad......

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                  Do i smell a small compensation coming? R2 will not admit being at fault..... sad......
                  I get it now unless I spent 10k$ here, my tickets will be answered is such pathetic manner, and support will be trolling all along. Ticketing what a wastage of time.

Edit : no compensation lol, they deny the fact that description was wrong, even after I provided screen shot.

edit 2:
                  Originally posted by maxvain View Post
                  This is literally "THE SKILL" my mind focused on when the new sylphs were introduced.

Immediately, I read the description of Unstable Voltage, I was like whoa, that seems umm too good to be true.

So with that being said, if its so glaringly obvious to many that something has to be wrong with the skill description, how does a thing like this slip past R2's in-house people. .

My theory is that these mistakes are made intentionally for whatever reason.

Maybe to entice people to farm an Electric and level it quickly as possible with balens mahra, and then say oops srry we made an error!

A form of the old bait and switch gimmick which sales people have been using for centuries.

Granted though, the new sylphs are still pretty good even with the errors made in description.
                  yes but i am an archer i dont take much damage, this skill is useless to me except maybe at WB. I would have rather bought another skill, maybe the one that hit players at priority, of the other passive, actually much more useful.
                  Last edited by R29296591; 01-24-2014, 02:59 AM.
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

i think it work like armor piercher in archer, we need cast it regulary to keep that debuff
                    in gaia case, we just need keep attacking
                    but, how we can stay that longer in slyph mode. lol
                    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

the skill is not that op if you know how to deal with it. if you dont get attacked for 1 turn (if enemy heals or buffs) it will run out. same in pve: if you doublehit at wb or the enemy is slowed then it will run out. imo it would be better if it stacked when U attack, just as their wrong description indicated.

Comment

exactly thats what I thought when i bouth this skill.
                        and my ticket was forworded too, r2 is looking for a solution.
                        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                        X