[Promotion] Limited Power Up Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Limited Power Up Pack

Duration: 1/28 - 1/30 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games S1 – S410
    • Kabam S1 – S66
    • Armor Games S1 – S6

Description: Available for only a short period of time, select packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Contains:
    • Soul Crystal x10
    • Mount Training Whip x10
    • Mahra x10
    • Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1

Price: 489 Balens. Daily limit of 1,000 per server. Limit of 100 every 4 hours per person.

1 person buy 100 packs = 48,900 balens, to max out, they would buy 1000 packs = 489,000 balens = 4,890 dollars.
    - First you stay up all night, ignore surrounding people including your family, lose your focus on job just to concentrate on time to buy
    - Next, 5,000 dollars, you can put down payment to buy a car as student likes me
    - Or pay off debt on credit card, get nice credit scores, get a house sooner or later

To me, this event, I am out ^^
    Last edited by knguyenatx; 01-27-2014, 08:25 PM. Reason: correct number

Comment

100 packs is 48900 balens, not 4890 balens.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

thanks Condor

Comment

Why would you make it 1000 per server? That's just stupid. Thought you guys only cared about profit.
          Everything is to blame...
          On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
            Why would you make it 1000 per server? That's just stupid. Thought you guys only cared about profit.
            Wanna know how much that bits of data cost?
            Near zero.
            Most things sold by games like this is pure profit.
            Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 01-27-2014, 10:32 PM. Reason: added 'this'
            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
            Smart people outsmart each other.
            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
            TheGuardingDark status: ██
            senadbasic status: ██
            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Why would you care if you're not buying 1,000?

Comment

so for 500$

u get 1k soul crystal, 1k whips,1k mahra and 100 lvl 1 gems.....r2 gone crazy...

ps..i say only 500$ cuz i doubt anyone stupid enough to buy 5k$ of this worthless pack

Comment

The pack give to less base one the price, if the packe coste like 149 balens people should problie buy it.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

as i can see this event lasts 3 days :P thats 3000 packs and 14 670 $

Comment

No thank you.

I really hope no one is this desperate for whips, soul crystals, mahara and probably level 1 gems.

Comment

What I can not understand is why you would buy even a single one of these packs . Let's see here ... thinking rationally .
                        If you are doing the spring festival events you can get firecrackers and turn 30 firecrackers in for 30 Mahra .....good deal and eliminates the need for 3 packs
                        Further if you are doing Jewel Hunt daily , you get training whips , and soul crystals and gems ,also you get gems from crypt ... again daily . so again why these
                        packs that are overpriced ?
                        Name : RavenShade
                        Guild : GODS
                        Server : 387
                        Class : Archer
                        Corruptio optimi est pessima -Corruption of the best , is the worst

In the Depth of the Shadows rose the shade of a Raven . Come to guide the weak and punish those who would abuse their power , having been corrupted by it.

Comment

i think because the playerbase is made up of little greedy fat kids ..and whatever shiny thing they see they want to stuff into their mouth maybe???

Comment

hello
                            visit our forum

Comment

10 mahra is 350 balen if you would buy Mahra. So if you think about buying Mahra outright... for 140 balen more you get whips, SC anf the (small) chance on a lvl 5 gem (which by the values of r2 is worth more than the whole pack in itself)

Comment

Working...
                              X