Do You love Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You love Wartune?

Me Sometimes i Love it, And Sometimes i Dont Love It,Because it is very laggy!

To me, Wartune is like an abusive husband. I hate it for what it did to me, but i can't leave it because i still love it.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

seems u got a good relationship with ur husband. telling us he abuses u and ur calling him a it ^_^ LOL
      if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
      then click on support

Comment

sure, lol i'm go crazy a day without wartune lol

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
          seems u got a good relationship with ur husband. telling us he abuses u and ur calling him a it ^_^ LOL
          LOL!

I would say for me that wartune is part of a threeway relationship I have.

There's me, Creamy & wartune.

They both at times heavily frustrate me. Especially when Creamy does way better at something within wartune than me...

But I love em both in their own separate ways...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I only hate Wartune because space slug is taking over it.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              I only hate Wartune because space slug is taking over it.
              Lovely ignorant people that still think the Space Slug is in charge... *whispers* Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on. If anything, the slug is just suffocating the opposition. Really, I didn't think it could gain even more weight, but dayum! You should see it wobble all over someone... it aint pretty.

Anywho... "love wartune". Nah. Irresistible as hell? Yes. Like chocolate. Or brownies. Or chocolate brownies. Or bacon. Or bacon chocolate brownies... You know you shouldn't eat too much of it, but it's soooooooo good!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                You should see it wobble all over someone... it aint pretty
                I bet it is pretty as hell, nothing worse than some of the bosses in many games I've played.

Also, don't you think blood wouldn't taste good with cream? Or does that not matter anymore.

My love for Wartune is like having a cat, it comes and goes, but I'll hug it tight when it comes back, whenever that is.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                X