This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guetti View Post
    Actullay is more fun this thread than the event in itself.
    ofc it is m8 i think they do it on purpose to have this forum upping its hits :P
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• are you crazy all what is soo fun when i spent my money i want to got my rewards on time..... not waiting like a hell

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        2. Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.

Use your brain and read which part of the sentence or on the post at first page said 3days after event end follows after US timing. If you can't find which of the sentence that says that, **** and use your brain and be real.
        You should re-read that again, cuz what it's automatic it's the BR RECORD not the Rewards...otherwise they'll be no need to wait 3 days for them, they should have been deliver on the 30 at 00:00 *-^

Comment

• Originally posted by playzone View Post
          are you crazy all what is soo fun when i spent my money i want to got my rewards on time..... Not waiting like a hell
          loooooooool:d

Comment

• u didnt have to screen shot ur toon did u or does the reward jus come atuomatic?
            wardog
            guild:Unforgiven
            archer
            s214

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyseha View Post
              You should re-read that again, cuz what it's automatic it's the BR RECORD not the Rewards...otherwise they'll be no need to wait 3 days for them, they should have been deliver on the 30 at 00:00 *-^
              I think you need glasses because as i can see IT NOT SAY is just the BR check automatic and as i can understand the rewards sending should be automatic too WITHIN 3 days NOT AFTER 3 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                loooooooool:d
                when i pay they take my money immediately .... why i have to wait 3 days for Auto br sistem.....

Comment

• Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                  please have a little more patience. soon the rewards will come
                  IGN: TheVictor
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                  Class: Mage - level 80
                  In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyseha View Post
                    2. Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.

You were saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                      If will be like that well i wonder how many players will bite the dust (aka leaving) ? Because i am sure some will leave the game.
                      Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
                      Player name: WampyreGirl
                      Guild Name: Eternity
                      Player Level: 76
                      BR: 170k
                      Curent Mood:
                      Angry

Comment

• here is my toon since

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.png
Views:	1
Size:	666.9 KB
ID:	1675844

Comment

best response ever!!! how do i make his quote as signature???
                          Originally posted by TheVictorious
                          Originally posted by PunkPetal
                          Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                          Originally posted by EdGrr
                          A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                          IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                          Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                          Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                          Class: Mage
                          Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Maybe there is a change in english language and whitin=after

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FireShot Screen Capture #014 - 'Wartune I Kabam' - www_kabam_com_games_wartune_play#.png
Views:	1
Size:	493.0 KB
ID:	1675845

when we got reward ??

Comment

yes, of course wait more, paid more and take nothing XDD

Comment

Working...
                                X