top 3 cw mage class r2-europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
    So does that mean if i say im looking after zebq he will get banned, thats nice to know.
    OH by the way im looking after zebq,onimad,lapasha,linketong what you gonna do about it idiot!
    no need to insult , even though we could say from time to time that we are looking for someone, if 95% of the cases are false they'll probably give up on doing any kind of research *whisful thinking*

Comment

if u would ban every account logged by more then 1 person this game would loose 90% of it's player base so gl with that smartass...that mod either forgot to take his meds or he took the whole bottle

as for top 3.... I would deffinetly be 1...but i don't cash so gotta concede to ppl who pick br over a couple new cars

also whoever posted on altheya..not cool

Comment

if someone comes to kick you out of the house because of unpayed bills focusing your rage on him is useless, he is just doing his job
        if someone replace the pavement every year don't blame him, he is just doing his job...blame the mayor or who ever took that decision
        if someone reports you for taking care of an account on forums, don't pick on him, he is just doing his job. Blame r2 for the politics

Some tasks requires doing such things even if its against what you think (the best example is probably the advocacy).

Is useless to pick onthe moderator, if its not him, someone else will do his job
        Last edited by Draggyy; 03-22-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
          So does that mean if i say im looking after zebq he will get banned, thats nice to know.
          OH by the way im looking after zebq,onimad,lapasha,linketong what you gonna do about it idiot!
          I am looking after LadyAlix and Icar (great idea bud, thx)
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
            can someone look after boilwash so he wont ruin my bet?

Comment

draggy are u by any chance related to kipling?

Comment

-------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by nerfme View Post
                  draggy are u by any chance related to kipling?
                  nope, try again

Comment

Oh i almost forgot i also have access to all kong 5 accounts.....oops!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      can someone look after boilwash so he wont ruin my bet?
                      at least i was in the spot you all bet and cant blame me... CHloemi is one sick mage (survived everything and didnt even care to summon)...i bow to him...boilwash outplayed me in last game gz boil, u won the most important game (hope our tests helped you)
                      Originally posted by TheVictorious
                      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                      Originally posted by PunkPetal
                      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                      Originally posted by EdGrr
                      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                      Class: Mage
                      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                        at least i was in the spot you all bet and cant blame me... CHloemi is one sick mage (survived everything and didnt even care to summon)...i bow to him...boilwash outplayed me in last game gz boil, u won the most important game (hope our tests helped you)
                        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Well done Dante gz for top 3 spot

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

umm, did linketong missed? she was supposed to be the mage's sure bet . gratz on reaching 3rd dante. I am quite curious about boilwash since he appeared recently but he is very strong so can you tell us what runes/skills/ sylph he used?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              umm, did linketong missed? she was supposed to be the mage's sure bet . gratz on reaching 3rd dante. I am quite curious about boilwash since he appeared recently but he is very strong so can you tell us what runes/skills/ sylph he used?
                              draggy i am sorry but boilwash is in my guild, so you have to send spies...i wont share anything we did extensive tests with boil (i beat him on practice) but on the big match boil was a better tactician, a true Sorceror!

ps link was out (thank god or i would be out of top 3 again cause of br :P)
                              Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 03-22-2014, 04:33 PM.
                              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

blizz i think u will take thevictorious spot on my signatue...that kitchen sink thing made me fall of the chair...almost :P

Comment

Working...
                                X