******'s Illustration of Wartune August 2013 Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    We don't know since this game is just been released for a year lol. It's a risk you need to take and I doubt R2 is going tell you if they are or not. Since they be losing money if they are telling you these type of things.
    Not really losing money, since even if ppls saved their "event tokens" they will be getting the same amount of reward. (of 2+ event)

Not to mention you'll be no where having enough of the Token to get the best event reward without Cash (you would have to save for like 2 years of event, that's a plus for R2, because it's a guarantee for them that you'll be playing for at least 2 years.)

The only other thing might be Soul Crystals, however... as previously calc'd you would need more than 20,000 Soul Crystals to have enough Event Token to get the best event reward.

In the end, R2 will still be making money because players will still end up paying money for Packs (either event token or soul crystals)

Just the same as those players that saved their Soul Crystals during July Event, did R2 lose money because of it? no, they did not.
    Last edited by anichaos; 08-02-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
      Funny event, usually when a MMO does his anniversary, the purpose is to offer gift to the players...but for wartune's anniversary, the purpose is that players have to offer wartune employees more money
      Wartune the 1st and only wartune do this ..... not give couse support from they value ppl but take more money from they value ppl who was always support them .... zzzzzzzz .... I think I will see more ppl will quit and more server merge and ofc more new server couse of they greedy .... zzzzzzz
      Last edited by 7ziper; 08-02-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        As thus not everyone WILL STAY UP at Midnight...
        Ya, I know, I also do not recommend people to stay after midnight just for quest - health is much more important. That said the illustration does try to show what is, at least in theory, attainable.
        Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
          Ya, I know, I also do not recommend people to stay after midnight just for quest - health is much more important. That said the illustration does try to show what is, at least in theory, attainable.
          Best of luck!
          That's why I recommend using 250 Soul Crystals to get that 1 mark needed (if ppls saved up 250... LOL)

But I have no idea why they did it like that... usually events offered for non-casher gives them exactly or more than enough to obtain the first rare reward...

This time's event is 1 short.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            That's why I recommend using 250 Soul Crystals to get that 1 mark needed (if ppls saved up 250... LOL)

But I have no idea why they did it like that... usually events offered for non-casher gives them exactly or more than enough to obtain the first rare reward...

This time's event is 1 short.
            1450 soul crystal ...

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
              is someone forcing you to pay anything? is like they put a gun next to your head and they yelled : "Buy mofo ... buy it or i`ll ..."
              you are getting enogh free stuff
              +1!!

to less people here that are so ungrateful that we actually have a grategame running.. and without people spending it will be dead like super mario bros NES.
              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

1450 soul crystal ...
                Actually, I don't see a point to go over 250 crystals for 1 mark.

Because any marks afterwards for non-casher... can only be used for Anniversary Pack, unless you have 5000 crystals to obtain 20 more mark for Hawk... (for casher, sure it saves you some money)

Anniversary Seal x1 can be exchanged for Gold Chest x10
                Anniversary Seal x10 can be exchanged for Beast Mark x1
                Anniversary Seal x25 can be exchanged for Small Runestone x5
                Anniversary Seal x50 can be exchanged for Insignia x200
                Anniversary Seal x100 can be exchanged for Anniversary Gift Pack x12
                Anniversary Seal x200 can be exchanged for Crypt Tokens x50, Soul Crystal x100, Mount Training Whip x25

Beast Mark x1 can be exchanged for Anniversary Gift Pack x1
                Beast Mark x20 can be exchanged for Pig Card x1
                Beast Mark x40 can be exchanged for Hawkstrider Card x1
                Beast Mark x80 can be exchanged for Razor Dragon Card x1
                100 Seal requires 2500 crystals for 12 Anniversary Gift Pack.

Every 250 Crystals = 1 Mark = 1 Anniversary Gift Pack.

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                to less people here that are so ungrateful that we actually have a grategame running.. and without people spending it will be dead like super mario bros NES.
                You're comparing new game to old game... of course ppls would go for new games, and old games dies off... do you still play Game Boy Original? (no color) LOL.

Also, the complains from ppls is about how most mmos celebrates by giving players Free stuff 100% guaranteed.
                While as R2... these Events happen every month, and it is always the same set up, no difference.
                Thus meaning the event is just a regular event and not any sort of celebration. (despite the fact it's called Anniversary...)
                If R2 really wanted to celebrate, they would have given the players more rewards instead of having the players be actually 1 event token short to get the first reward... (unless players saved soul crystals or risk health pass midnight for extras)
                Last edited by anichaos; 08-04-2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

when does the event even start? my server has yet to start this event..

Comment

is someone forcing you to pay anything? is like they put a gun next to your head and they yelled : "Buy mofo ... buy it or i`ll ..."
                    you are getting enogh free stuff
                    Actually Yes, r2 Games is because unless you spend the money to get the items everyone else does you fall behind in arenas, bgs, gbs, and class wars. So that kinda eliminates your option as a free player if you wanna keep up or get ahead in this game. Might not be a gun to your head but it sure feels like one when people in your guild are getting stuff and their br keeps sky rocketing and yours just sits there. I'm behind 10k br simply because people on my server buy every mount including the wild fire steed.
                    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-04-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Hmmm
                      Wartune will be having Maintenance on Monday, August 5th at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes
                      I don't think East server ppls will be able to obtain extras if Maint doesn't end and server comes up before 4:59 EST...

3:00 am + 2~3 hour... that's 5:00 am... reset...
                      (since events won't be in the game until AFTER maint)

There goes piggy for East players.

Edit: nvm, guess the event is up. (unlike last time's event... didn't pop up for me until after maint)
                      Last edited by anichaos; 08-04-2013, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                        Actually Yes, r2 Games is because unless you spend the money to get the items everyone else does you fall behind in arenas, bgs, gbs, and class wars. So that kinda eliminates your option as a free player if you wanna keep up or get ahead in this game. Might not be a gun to your head but it sure feels like one when people in your guild are getting stuff and their br keeps sky rocketing and yours just sits there. I'm behind 10k br simply because people on my server buy every mount including the wild fire steed.
                        where r2 is forcing you to make a thing ... this is called envy and greed also from the players side (and yes r2 doesn`t mind to make money from it)
                        please read this: http://techcrunch.com/2008/08/06/the...of-pure-bliss/
                        8 people spend 1k $ just because they can ...and "stick it" in the face of others that they really can.

you want to overpass them? start spending too

btw if there were a title "Best xyz" at a cost of 5k balens still people would buy it

and yes anichaos we know you do the math btw i`ll not use these soul crystal for this event i`ll wait for september. and stop with the statements "risking health" you want that mount for free? stay some extra hours .. simple as that.
                        Last edited by symedia; 08-04-2013, 09:59 PM. Reason: because i can ...

Comment

where r2 is forcing you to make a thing ... this is called envy and greed also from the players side (and yes r2 doesn`t mind to make money from it)
                          please read this: http://techcrunch.com/2008/08/06/the...of-pure-bliss/
                          8 people spend 1k $ just because they can ...and "stick it" in the face of others that they really can.

you want to overpass them? start spending too
                          Again yes wartune is forcing you to pay to keep up or catch up. Many games make their money by making people pay a subscription or sell strictly cosmetics to make money, r2 does that + some. You just said it yourself, to over pass you "HAVE" to spend... so right there you just answered your own question.

Also some of us value things in real life over pixels unlike some people.. I already came to the understanding that i'm not going to spend 100k + $$ to catch up to Zebq or Other top people so there is not point in spending anymore money, Which I'm completely fine with but to state that this game doesn't force anyone to spend money is not true. Don't spend alot of money , get passed up and killed over and over or Spend a bunch of money to keep up or get ahead... I don't see an option in there where you can play for free and still be top playeror spend a little. It's been stated many times this is a Play 2 win game, the answer to your question is right there.

It is what it is, I don't blame wartune for wanting to make money and I don't blame people for spending money, but just because thats how it is doesn't make it fair or likeable.
                          Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-05-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                            Again yes wartune is forcing you to pay to keep up or catch up. Many games make their money by making people pay a subscription or sell strictly cosmetics to make money, r2 does that + some. You just said it yourself, to over pass you "HAVE" to spend... so right there you just answered your own question.

Also some of us value things in real life over pixels unlike some people.. I already came to the understanding that i'm not going to spend 100k + $$ to catch up to Zebq or Other top people so there is not point in spending anymore money, Which I'm completely fine with but to state that this game doesn't force anyone to spend money is not true. Don't spend alot of money , get passed up and killed over and over or Spend a bunch of money to keep up or get ahead... I don't see an option in there where you can play for free and still be top playeror spend a little. It's been stated many times this is a Play 2 win game, the answer to your question is right there.
                            wartune is forcing you to pay more because they permited the player to pay how much they want and you feel compelled to kick they`r *** right? but you want to do that with 0 to less money

think at a drag race between a ferrari spider ... a toyota corolla and f1 racing car. who do you think it will win ? Depend only on you if you want to compete with 1st place then you dig deep on credit card to buy yourself a f1 racing car

have a nice day

Comment

Haven't i burned enough money on this game. i was hoping the beast mark does not involve balens.. oh so wrong

Comment

I think i will get pig at class wars.... rather have chance to get razor dragon in boxes
                                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                                X