No announcement yet.

The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me its suck coz u be naked and totally its bad idea still dont like it i

prefer old version have good identity for the char u hold the toy not the true weapon yuckss

Comment

^Thats only ONE of the costumes. Theres alot more of them.

Comment

Originally posted by zemo01 View Post
        Total ** this clothing! Can u be any greedier?!

I understand they need to earn to run "free" but they are rly getting to greedy with all this **** they add in shop. At least make sure free players get smthing out of it and some boost to them would be nice... Still not sure how non casher will even do demon temple and when new dungeons come for which u say are even harder and more challanging makes me think non cashers are screwed
        As long as it pay of then does their gree really matter, they are really just offering stuff, and obviously people buy it, so as much at their greed seems to be your issue, i think its mostly the peoples greed to win that is the key here, its not like people are handcuffed to buy, but understandably a nuisance for people who don't buy to win.

In anycase its a capitalistic world, so you could just go off playing games like single player rpg's instead of mmorpgs that have some money system mate.

Comment

Originally posted by R23196675 View Post
          for me its suck coz u be naked and totally its bad idea still dont like it i

prefer old version have good identity for the char u hold the toy not the true weapon yuckss
          true, chineses love this stupid atmosphere, so european will never understand them
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Well, so hoping its not totally for balens only.

Comment

Originally posted by 4u6kopek View Post
              where is the cloth?click on my profil and not see cloth,not in synthesis s34
              Omg , could u READ that this will be avaible AFTER update ? How many people writing posts that kinda like , just READ what is written , its said in simple language. What patch version we have now ? 1.45 , said generally...About what version is this thread ? 1.5..
              Whats your question then ?

Comment

Joke

This is getting out of hand! Next we will be able to buy airplanes and fly to lols

Comment

I was about to start playing this game probably spend 50 $ on a new server and then i saw this post and BOOM what happened? The game was completely ruined for me. The point of these games is to create an illusion THE ILLUSION is BROKEN completely if you have characters in ken doll shorts with a damn super soaker.

Comment

hope i can get that clotes for free and learn more bout that stuff and share my knowledge to other players

Comment

Why do people complain so much? These servers are not free to keep running. Its the cash players that keep them open for everyone else. I know there are all them free balen offers players can take advantage of. It just takes a little longer.

Comment

No offense R2, but what does bermuda and beach has to do with Wartune? I mean ok for dead or alive but Wartune beach outfits????

This not only puts me dead cold but turns me off completely.....
                        Last edited by AzinorDrake; 02-09-2013, 07:34 PM.
                        High Commander Azinor Drake - Meet your Fate, Live the Doom
                        Lv 60 Knight Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

TO much money to play this game -_-
                          The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by ace_of_spadez View Post
                            I was about to start playing this game probably spend 50 $ on a new server and then i saw this post and BOOM what happened? The game was completely ruined for me. The point of these games is to create an illusion THE ILLUSION is BROKEN completely if you have characters in ken doll shorts with a damn super soaker.
                            seriously, who gives damn. It creates a fun astomphere from the plain old wartune we have now. If you dont like it then dont buy it. It's that simple. I am also sure this isn't the only outfits out there. Their probably plenty more cooler ones than beach wear. People complain about everything. Im sure if they decided to give out free balens to everyone. They will find some way to complain about that also.

Comment

I thought this was a joke, when ppl where talking about the watergun guy ingame... ROFL
                              Well, I DO hope there are some really strange outfits like this, but that more decent ones are the common rule... lol

Comment

if you guys would check the preview for the upcoming patch you'll see 4 outfits that will be available which are way better than the pic they posted on here
                                Personally am happy they're adding this am sick of loosing my char in a crowd where all female mages look exactly the same..... or making a mistake in an mprun cause of not paying close enough attention and looking at the wrong mage....
                                Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                                GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                                Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

Working...
                                X