Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be a LvL 65 pvp set in this english version of wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Im not wrong and it is "basic" maths in case you dont know... 2000 PDEF ignore means u get 1000 more damage per hit(autoattack), now a knight's delphic is 405% + 768 right?? that makes it 405% + 768 of 1000 more = 4050+768 = 4818 more damage with the EDD....
    Now we get a 25% damage boost dont we?? that makes it 6022 more damage..
    But WAIT IT aint over yet, we get a 30% WD boost too... that makes it 7828 more
    So while 7828 might not be 50% of the damage done it sure is A HUGEEE boost in damage.... so once again i proved myself... 50 leg does make you weaker in terms of attack and HP(better for defense though)
    you dont even need to get to EDD, take ulti slasher for example... its 150%+300 = 1800 more damage
    1800+25% + 30% = almost 3k more damage..
    Plus besides all of that you are a heavy casher so your testing wont matter much as you can pretty much dominate anyone with any set... you will always have success with any set you want so keep your harsh comments to yourself
    Plus i have "also" used both and fought players using both and i guess its pretty safe to say that the 50 legendary doesnt do enough damage to players... 3k more with ulti slasher isnt something to be sneezed at....plus a player having a legendary set wont have as good as HP as others having PvP set.... plus keep in mind that im talking about level 50 vs 55... level 60 is superior but if there is ever gonna be a level 65 PvP then it "will" be better than the level 60 PvE leg(unless you can manage to slot in level 7 gems).. 3k PDEF ignore is gonna be simply too much.
    Now give me mathematical facts before rubbishing my comments and blaming me of misguiding players...
    Here's where PVE becomes stronger, Refines and extra sockets.. You could quite easily build up 2k more defense than with PVE, thus as you said defense becomes stronger. So the fight would last a little longer since both players would be dealing less damage right? Here's where having +10 rage per turn would give you access to more skills thus doing more damage. PVE sets when legendary will always be better than it's PVP counterpart.

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
      Ok im a heavy casher, im wrong , trust this guy pvp set is muuuuch better than pve legend for pvp
      You are so not taking so many things into account for your calcs (attributes from the refine, set bonus, dps extra per rage, the extra defence on pve that counters some of the dmg you love so much, the extra sockets) but im loosing time theres plenty of threads you can look into, im just warning ppl not to be misleaded, if they want to belive you or me is up to them. Im just telling you ive used both 55 and 50 legend at the same time, and you are way more proficient in pvp with 50 legend one. thats it.

PD: Those who know me knows im not heavy casher btw, im here since day 1 and barely never skipped any good event, kinda like meru or other tops wich are way far from being VIP 9, wich are the heavy casher, not that it is something bad to be btw.
      My only point is that PvP sets are much better for damage to players and HP...... im not trying to say that it is better overall.... tell em im wrong if i say that damage and HP from PvP set is higher??

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        50 legend PVE set beats 55 PvP set hands down.

People are neglecting the +10 rage per attack, which is essential for runs in the higher level multiplayer dungeons.
        I agree that PvE set is EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE in dungeons... but please dude tell me this.... Is the damage dealt to players and HP also better from PvE as compared to PvP set??

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          People already explained to you that pve sets are far superior than pvp sets in all aspects. The bonus dmg and if you have it legged will make up for most of the ignore defense. Why do you think everyone is farming legs instead of just keeping the pvp set? it is bc they are able to pull off more skills and have higher stats overall. +30 enchant and 4 sockets are far better than that ignore def. initial rage is different than bonus rage. intial rage gives you the ability to start off with skills you couldn't have before. Rage gain allows you to gain enough rage throughout the battle that won't have to be doing auto attack+skill as much as you did with pvp set. You are able to pull off the EDD much easier with pve set as well. I really doubt you even tried the 50 pve set at all. I bet you just look at both sets and think yourself. Oh the ignore defense is better than the bonus stats.
          +30 enchants?? dude people are farming LEVEL 60 LEGS.... im talking about "LEVEL 50 LEGENDARY VS LEVEL 55" know the difference........... and for a knight pulling off skills is only delayed as they have very bad CD's on their skills... rage is never a problem in PvP(atleast not for me)......
          I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE MATHEMATICAL background as to why the ignore defense gives much MUCH better damage than no ignore defense........ prove me that the PvP set's ignore defense doesnt matter as much... dont blabber dude.. PROVE!!
          Oh and btw keep PvE for dungeons and PvP for PvP(doesnt sound hard does it ) those are two different sets for different situations.... if you are running into people with high defenses then PvP set is your best bet, if you are trying nightmare DT then PvE is your best bet.......... people talk about astral switching for different siuations..... but equipment switching is also important....... in the spire being a knight you will understand that PvE set(level 50) aint very useful(why?? as you need HP there) so you will have to go to PvP to get that extra 3.5k HP....... people in china who dont have have 60 legs keep level 50 legs and level 55 PvP for different situations..... maybe u will understand when the spire comes
          Last edited by kattuktk; 03-20-2013, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            Here's where PVE becomes stronger, Refines and extra sockets.. You could quite easily build up 2k more defense than with PVE, thus as you said defense becomes stronger. So the fight would last a little longer since both players would be dealing less damage right? Here's where having +10 rage per turn would give you access to more skills thus doing more damage. PVE sets when legendary will always be better than it's PVP counterpart.
            easily build up 2k more defenses?? nope dude coz as soon as you equip level 50 legendary in place of level 55 PvP you will have an immediate reduction of HP (about 3k)so to get your HP back you have to socket some HP gems..........
            I agree that level 50 legendary will always be better than PvP but only in terms of defense... in terms of damage and HP though the PvP outshines it......

Comment

this guy is insane.. yeah true a single skill can do much damage with a pvp set.. but maybe you are forgetting that in a duel its would take atleast 6 turns to finish one off.. try hving a pve set legendary and you will know for sure..

and in stats.. pve leg is way better/higher.. ok i know -2k def on pvp.. but high def wih a pve leg will compensate it.. oh my.. w/c leads us to rage building.. goodluck with your rage building LOL

Comment

ok so will there be a pvp set in future?

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
                  ok so will there be a pvp set in future?
                  No, 55 is the last one in chinese version, its not even in 1.6

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                    this guy is insane.. yeah true a single skill can do much damage with a pvp set.. but maybe you are forgetting that in a duel its would take atleast 6 turns to finish one off.. try hving a pve set legendary and you will know for sure..

and in stats.. pve leg is way better/higher.. ok i know -2k def on pvp.. but high def wih a pve leg will compensate it.. oh my.. w/c leads us to rage building.. goodluck with your rage building LOL
                    You must be a moron.. 6 more turns means better damage adding up per turn... 6 more ulti slashers for example equals 18k more damage..
                    Have u ever played a knight in your life??? rage building?? what is that?? we dont even think about that dude... plus you are forgetting that the base stats of PvP sets are higher to begin with... to compensate the -2000 def loss you have to get either 2000 attack or 2000 def... tell me does the leg set gives that much more than the PvP set...
                    PvE set legendary u say?? well i have been playing wartune since wartune was divine comedy... yup in the chinese version... have you ever tried chatting with the players there?? a lot of them are czech and you dont have to be chinese to play there...well anyway to continue with what i was saying getting legs is a joke there.... maybe the fact that getting the legs is so hard here gets people thinking that there must be something special.... those sets are for PvE... you know why they stopped making PvP sets?? coz noone was buying crystaloids and spending balens to complete leg shards events unless they were level 60(nobody wanted level 50 set) and getting PvP set fast does not require balens...... i know more about leg sets and PvP than you can imagine...
                    Last edited by kattuktk; 03-20-2013, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      +30 enchants?? dude people are farming LEVEL 60 LEGS.... im talking about "LEVEL 50 LEGENDARY VS LEVEL 55" know the difference........... and for a knight pulling off skills is only delayed as they have very bad CD's on their skills... rage is never a problem in PvP(atleast not for me)......
                      I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE MATHEMATICAL background as to why the ignore defense gives much MUCH better damage than no ignore defense........ prove me that the PvP set's ignore defense doesnt matter as much... dont blabber dude.. PROVE!!
                      Oh and btw keep PvE for dungeons and PvP for PvP(doesnt sound hard does it ) those are two different sets for different situations.... if you are running into people with high defenses then PvP set is your best bet, if you are trying nightmare DT then PvE is your best bet.......... people talk about astral switching for different siuations..... but equipment switching is also important....... in the spire being a knight you will understand that PvE set(level 50) aint very useful(why?? as you need HP there) so you will have to go to PvP to get that extra 3.5k HP....... people in china who dont have have 60 legs keep level 50 legs and level 55 PvP for different situations..... maybe u will understand when the spire comes
                      I surrender, you got no clue of the game you areplaying , this is not wow, aion, tera... where pve is better for pve and pvp is for pvp.
                      In Wartune 50 PVE Legendary is better for pve and pvp than 55.
                      With 55 you have more damage with one skill, yes, but overall in combat perfomance the leg pve beats the pvp to dust when battling other players..

Comment

I surrender, you got no clue of the game you areplaying , this is not wow, aion, tera... where pve is better for pve and pvp is for pvp.
                        With 55 you have more damage with one skill, yes, but overall in combat perfomance the leg pve beats the pvp to dust when battling other players..
                        I am just stating a PLAIN fact that the damage dealt to other players and HP is better with the PvP, i never talked about PvP being better in all aspects and PvE leg being sucky in all departments.... Plus you are noone to decide whether i have a clue or not... i have been playing wartune long before you came into it so yup i gues si have some clue afterall.. light cashers always have better clues than heavy ones .. well anyway no more arguments just a difference of opinions... Peace out
                        Last edited by kattuktk; 03-20-2013, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Oh and i dont understand what you guys are saying about overall performance.. in combat performance the (high)extra damage of PvP will also add up.. imagine doing 3 ulti slasher with the PvP for 9k more damage ...... but its just me... what works for you might not work for me.... so Peace out

Comment

ok Mathematical response: with PvP rage generation is slower, on average 10 rage/round. Calculate the rage cost of higher powered skills, lets use Delphics: Delphics in most cases are not as useful due to their 80 rage cost.

PvP set, starts with 30 rage, 10 rage/round, assuming going for it as soon as possible you get 5 rounds of combat before Delphic becomes available.

PvE set, Starst with 0 rage, 20 rage/round: 10 for the original, & 10 for the extra set boost, you get a Delphic 1 round sooner.

Now apply this to other high damage attacks, Faster AOE for mages since they get a return of 18 rage for a single attack, stronger attacks for Knights become available faster. Archers can nearly spam powerful moves such as AP which has a 1 second cooldown & when built up has 175% damage. These attacks going off more often will overcome the loss of the 2000 defense very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post
                              ok Mathematical response: with PvP rage generation is slower, on average 10 rage/round. Calculate the rage cost of higher powered skills, lets use Delphics: Delphics in most cases are not as useful due to their 80 rage cost.

PvP set, starts with 30 rage, 10 rage/round, assuming going for it as soon as possible you get 5 rounds of combat before Delphic becomes available.

PvE set, Starst with 0 rage, 20 rage/round: 10 for the original, & 10 for the extra set boost, you get a Delphic 1 round sooner.

Now apply this to other high damage attacks, Faster AOE for mages since they get a return of 18 rage for a single attack, stronger attacks for Knights become available faster. Archers can nearly spam powerful moves such as AP which has a 1 second cooldown & when built up has 175% damage. These attacks going off more often will overcome the loss of the 2000 defense very quickly.
                              Good computation.
                              Most people only account for one-off attack.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post

You supported my point
                                Actually the skills that you are talking about become available one time sooner yes but the total number of times you are able to use them in combat remains pretty much the same(CD issues) and besides.... why talk about delphic?? why not talk about more frequently used skills?? they are always available regardless of the set which you are using (the only problem is CD's)
                                Archers?? where did they come from?? the chat is knight specific... archers suck regardless of any set they put on (just a joke so dont yell at me lol)
                                Oh and yes please dont call me insane or anything.. its just a chilled debate... so keep it as a debate.... dont wanna get mad over pixelated stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X