Free Balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Balens

Ok I'm going to say something about getting free balens. Don't do it not worth it. My friend decided to try to get some free balens from the cars 2 game.. said to install and play thats was the instructions. Well this stupid program had put a bunch of unwanted **** on my computer it disabled my internet on my computer then installed a bunch of other background programs and then put a search engine that I just found out is a virus called Caliro Search or something like that. Anyways I worked trying to remove this for a good hour I can't access any other website as soon I try to go to a new tab that caliro seach comes up instead. I tried system restore this didn't work. So as you can see or tell from this message that I'm really ******. Why add something that's going to put harm to our computers just to get something for free. That's not cool. I not trusting anything else on the free balens area. Anyways Just so you's know that I only reformated my computer 2x since 2005 and I had rarely had viruses on my computer or spyware or adware I always taken care of my computer so this didn't come from anything else but that cars 2 program from the free balens so for anyone else that looking for free balens beware as these balens are unsafe. I might have to completely redo my whole computer again cause of this. Thanks..
    ImmortalSoul: S9
    Mage: Lvl 76

thats why you stay away from the download ones also the ones that ask for your card info the others are ok just stay away from download and card info ones you will be ok I did lots of free balen ones where I had to sign up and gotten 1.2k in free balens I am getting a lot of spam in my email though but thats ok because I made that email for spam lol.

Comment

there are boxes to untick so you don't get the searchbars and background exe's
      please pay more attention lol
      i use free balens everyday and i have only downloaded imesh (which rocks) the rest have been videos or facebook apps (i only use balens for world bosses as i am f2p)
      Baedcove Tower
      lvl 44 f2p archer
      Dezzy
      GarudaArmy

Comment

The free offers in pretty much all games I've tried so far always sucks. Better to open your own wallet and save yourself the time.

Comment

Those free balens offers are more towards US and European Players, since their countries have surveys and stuffs. Some of the Asian countries don't have those, but I'm glad that they at least gave us something for free even though I'm an Asian.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

i actually got 500 balens in 2 days only doing 5-6 surveys

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              Those free balens offers are more towards US and European Players, since their countries have surveys and stuffs. Some of the Asian countries don't have those, but I'm glad that they at least gave us something for free even though I'm an Asian.
              Hi. I'm an asian as well. Can i know which survey u did to get the free balens? Thanks in advance! =X

Comment

500 Balens is $5.

Surely you must be able to afford $5. All that time taking surveys is not worth the $5.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Learn to read before the download. There are boxes you can click to un-check other programs as well as decline buttons. So read before downloading instead of clicking okay until it downloads. Whiny baby.

Comment

Originally posted by scenemarine View Post
                    Learn to read before the download. There are boxes you can click to un-check other programs as well as decline buttons. So read before downloading instead of clicking okay until it downloads. Whiny baby.

Also, I made like 4k balens in two hours just doing it while I charged my stamina at the alters.

Comment

Also, I made like 4k balens in two hours just doing it while I charged my stamina at the alters.

not real i guess...

Comment

quick tip. i got about 1600 balens in 3 hours, mostly doin downloads. of course i used a virtual box so it wouldn't matter what was downloaded.. just reset the virtual box after, no biggy. couple surveys, mostly downloads.. problem is they IP spoof. and if they detect proxy they'll ban the IP.. but works for a little bit at least.. should be enough to get wings at the very least.

Comment

where is those boxex ?

Comment

moving to game discussion
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by R26982675 View Post
                              quick tip. i got about 1600 balens in 3 hours, mostly doin downloads. of course i used a virtual box so it wouldn't matter what was downloaded.. just reset the virtual box after, no biggy. couple surveys, mostly downloads.. problem is they IP spoof. and if they detect proxy they'll ban the IP.. but works for a little bit at least.. should be enough to get wings at the very least.
                              verry nice~
                              -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Working...
                              X