No announcement yet.

April Fool's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More event's and something wrong with wartune....Fix the game,can't log in...White,black screan or stop at 73%....Fix it...And my INTERNET is GOOD.

Comment

nother laughable lot of events that screw all... especially long time players they keep popping out new servers but forget their current ones... customer service is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Kerepla1993 View Post
        More event's and something wrong with wartune....Fix the game,can't log in...White,black screan or stop at 73%....Fix it...And my INTERNET is GOOD.
        same. internet and pc are both good. stops loading at a certain %, moves on a little, and then stuck there for so long
        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

A Fool's Egg
          Duration: 3/5 - 3/21 23:59

march 5th passed already LOL
          Name: Niasaj
          Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
          Classification: ArchMage
          Guild Leader: Alliance
          BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
          Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
            ehem, i know this whine is overrated and absolutely bratty, but will you please fix the motherfkng lag. it is slowly stepping my every nerve and is removing what little motherfkng patience I have. no helpful motherfkng response from your cheerful motherfkng 'support elves' either, and I have been stuck this motherfkng way since CW (Cash Wars) started.

..i.. thank you
            i dont think it is all there foul that they lag for i can play with no lag for hours and a relogin help with the lag in my end so mabye the potato need to changes

Comment

During the event, Clear level1 of the tormented necropolis to receive: those items.
              not just enter and leave, u need to reset to get those rewards :/
              Name : iSuperior
              Class : Archer
              level : 63
              Server : s378
              BR : 72k

non casher

Comment

Originally posted by roireyes View Post
                During the event, Clear level1 of the tormented necropolis to receive: those items.
                u dont need to reset if u haven dont lvl 1 before

Comment

Fix the game!!!Today lose Battleground,Tanks Trials,and now trying log in and can't.And i think so i lose World Boss!!!With my computer and internet is evrything good!!New servers?fix old servers....

Comment

What to reset ?
                    For me, this was my 1st time in Necropolis.
                    1st time means no blitz, no reseting, no nothing.
                    NO rewards at all !
                    Boycott in S422

Comment

Courage?? more like do you have the $$$$..!!!!!!!

Comment

So I have to restart this for 6 days, to get the rewards of the event?
                        Never judge by past or present, because that person can surprise you in the future.

Toon: Adamir.
                        Level: 77
                        Guild Name: TheSaints
                        Server: 25-US west

Comment

all complain .but ;;al here are regular spender so,, r2 watchin this and they still doin fool events........

Comment

One thing is true.. This is event is for Fools like all of US who keeps believing in a change of this game.
                            I'm an active supporter and start to dislike this game.
                            Name: Flames
                            Server: [S324] Hidden Grove
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 74
                            Battle Rating: 123k

Comment

Originally posted by GEENDO View Post
                              all complain .but ;;al here are regular spender so,, r2 watchin this and they still doin fool events........
                              I haven't spent anything on here so...
                              Never judge by past or present, because that person can surprise you in the future.

Toon: Adamir.
                              Level: 77
                              Guild Name: TheSaints
                              Server: 25-US west

Comment

I agree! it is true, I'm heavy casher but what I know from 4 server's ppl love unlimited sc/whip .
                                When was unlimited sc / whip many was come back in game to play also spending money not only for free, but since R2 stop to put in unlimited sc/whip in my servers I have no ppl with who to complete my daily att.
                                We really need server merge in special on server 184/197/213 etc... all this was already merged but are only few in game at the moment.
                                Think about: From etc.. server's & etc... player's are not more then 2K players heavy cashers but I'm sure moderate & light cashers are more then 10K and this 10K players 90% of them left the game because is no more the chance also for them to get some
                                easy event to have something also without balens.
                                Unlimited event is the best option to get in game many players.
                                I'm heavy casher but also I'm bored already, not only because ppl"friend's" see my pic in FB & they hate me they also want to have what they see I have.
                                The reason is another:
                                1) circuit quest, once I did it.
                                2) Fishing
                                3) Allot lag & bug
                                4) when I recharge, I must to wait allot to receive the balens some time over 24H
                                5) etc...
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 23_03_2014 , 23_34_43.png
Views:	2
Size:	262.3 KB
ID:	1684135
                                I'm in this game Wartune from 8 month
                                In last time I recharged less because I have a lot stress from this game.
                                Some ppl said why we complaints on forum !? I say: because for this is the forum, to say what you feel, what is good & what is not good.
                                Last event from 570 chest I have not received Hades, this event last night I recharged & I bought 200 + 200 today & again I have not received the Frost Bear
                                There is the chance 1% to receive it ))))))
                                R2 learn to make people happy !!!
                                I have many things to say but I have no time .
                                This is me DJ`MARIO S197
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	MIM.png
Views:	1
Size:	291.3 KB
ID:	1684136
                                Thank you R2 & make some more fool's event for a fool ppl as you R2 consider
                                Last edited by M.I.M.; 03-24-2014, 07:52 AM.
                                Guild :Ellite
                                DJ`MARIO lvl 80
                                Mage / BR: +630K
                                Sylph: x7 in total
                                Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
                                Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
                                Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
                                Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
                                Hades x1 - Orange
                                Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

Working...
                                X