Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/05 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with Shadow

Comment

the update just completed in gamefuse server....they dont have technology blessing wheel in new patch.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFett View Post
        here it says 2-3 hrs but when you log in to your server it said 4-6 hrs
        yeaaa i notice theat too ???? so dont have no choise now , will have to check at from time to time after 2h until they finish
        S311 - Ghost Wall -> nick : MistressM -> Archer lev 80 -> 115k BR -> non`casher :P

Comment

***** gonna be please.. ***** Please !!

Comment

Give us something after the da.m.n "Maintenance"
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

we r waiting

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                Thats the fun part and something to keep you busy. If all will be easy all will going to finish it and after 1 month people will whine again for something new.
                Level, get stronger, pass hard mode, nightmare mode, pass level 15-20 spire, pass level 20-30 tormented, then you can have a reason to ask something new or a new update.
                Agree with u there, but for us (my team mates) still cant pass lvl 5 hard mode -_-
                Still fun trying to pass that :P

[S3] Worg Lair
                Elite
                Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

the only lags I get are for dungeons and wolrdboss Sister sever 342 and already in top ten players cuz I worked hard for it if u wanna be good u gotta do all ur stuff every day and get wings

Comment

yes waiting how much longer

Comment

kapan kelare ni MT

Comment

Originally posted by 50rin View Post
                        I'm not happy with the 55+ Wheel of Fate requirement. Some want to level fast, some don't.
                        But losing spins daily is not something I look forward to.
                        And now, with the Spin the Wheel of Fate event, I'm also going to lose event tokens, just because I don't have the right level.
                        Can this be fixed? At least to be able to spin it and not lose the daily spins, even though everything we gain is usable after 55.
                        Thank you!
                        Lol you wanna be lvl 49 with 80k br and kill noobs in BG. DONT WHINE; LEVEL UP OR MISS WHEEL!

Comment

Any ideas how much longer it`s gonna be until they finish?

Comment

Fate of Wheel is thing for lvls 55+ and its not hard at all to get 55 in this game; You really irritated me with your whining. Dont wanna lvl up? OK, harvest the goodies of not leveling up but do not dare to whine about what "high" levels can do and you cant.

Comment

Agree you ppl find bad side in everything new we get, be happy cause 5 chest in ToK for all team not just team leader and for this bless wheel it will help alot

Btw lol what is going on? no 70+ pages of crying by now?
                              Last edited by evilinside_tm; 09-05-2013, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Greetz i am new to this game. Isnt it possible to switch servers and keeping your existing "avatar", when the server you played on is lagged?

Comment

Working...
                                X